This research however carried out in order to determine how the trade unionism influences the management policies of life breweries plc. Onitsha.
The outstanding objective of this study therefore were as follows:
1.To determine what actually may lead to employees grievances in work situation
2.To dictate and identify the possible management policies that are commonly influenced by trade unions activities
3.To determine the effects of trade unionism on the implementation of the policies.
4.To determine the relationsips that exist between the trade union and management of the brewery.
5.To determine the possible ways of preventing the conflicts that may arise on the organization, particularly, work situation and possible ways of promoting industrial peace and harmony in the brewery and the notion at large.
This research methodology used and adopted in this research was clearly descriptive, having questionnaires as tools. A total number of four hundred workers of the organization life breweries plc, Onitsha were used for the study, data collected in frequency and percentage forms; coupled with a sound testing of hypothesis and summary of results.
Finally, the discussion of this findings, implications of the research findings, possible recommendations, suggestions for further research and conclusion made by the research on this work are include in the subsequent chapters.
TABLE OF CONTENT
Table of contents
List of tables
List of figure
1.1Background of the study
1.2Statement of the problem
1.3Purpose of the study
1.4Scope of the study
1.7Significant of the study
1.8Limitations of the study
1.9Definition of important terms
Review of related literature
2.2Origin and growth of trade unionism in Nigeria
2.3Activities of trade union
2.4Functions of trade union
2.5Weapons used by employees
2.8Relevant management policies
2.9Formulation and implementation of the policies
Research Design and Methodology
3.2Area of the study
3.3Population of the study
3.4Sample and sampling procedure / techniques
3.5Instrument for data collection
3.6Validation of the instrument
3.7Reliability of the instrument
3.8Method of data collection
3.9Method of data analysis
Data presentation and analysis
4.1Presentation and analysis of data
4.2Testing of hypothesis
4.3Summary of result
Discussion, recommendation and conclusion
5.1Discussion of results / findings
5.3Implications of the research findings
5.5Suggestions for further research
Disclaimer: Note this academic material is intended as a guide for your academic research work. Do not copy word for word. Note: For Computer or Programming related works, some works might not contain source codes
CITE THIS WORK
(2012, 11). Trade Unionism And Its Influence On Management Policies Implementation (case Study Of Life Breweries Plc Onitsha).. Afribary.com. Retrieved 11, 2012, from https://afribary.com/read/438/trade-unionism-and-its-influence-on-management-policies-implementation-case-study-of-life-breweries-plc-onitsha
"Trade Unionism And Its Influence On Management Policies Implementation (case Study Of Life Breweries Plc Onitsha)." Afribary.com. 11 2012. 2012. 11 2012 <https://afribary.com/read/438/trade-unionism-and-its-influence-on-management-policies-implementation-case-study-of-life-breweries-plc-onitsha>.
"Trade Unionism And Its Influence On Management Policies Implementation (case Study Of Life Breweries Plc Onitsha).." Afribary.com. Afribary.com, 11 2012. Web. 11 2012. <https://afribary.com/read/438/trade-unionism-and-its-influence-on-management-policies-implementation-case-study-of-life-breweries-plc-onitsha>.
"Trade Unionism And Its Influence On Management Policies Implementation (case Study Of Life Breweries Plc Onitsha).." Afribary.com. 11, 2012. Accessed 11, 2012. https://afribary.com/read/438/trade-unionism-and-its-influence-on-management-policies-implementation-case-study-of-life-breweries-plc-onitsha.
- Related Works
- An Assessment On The Effect On Workers Performance (a Case Study Of Nike Lake Resort Enugu)
- Managing Rural Development Through Industrialization (a Case Study Of Agwu Local Government Area)
- Strategies For Improving Workers Morale And Productivity In An Organization [a Case Of Study Of Enugu State Transport Company (entraco)]
- Effective Corporate Image Management As A Strategy For Enhancing Profitability (a Case Study Of Phinomar Nig. Ltd Ngwo, Enugu And First Bank Of Nigeria Plc, Enugu)
- The Role Of Small-scale Industries In The Economic Development Of Nigeria
- The Impact Of Management Consultancies On Small Scale Business Development (a Case Study Of Macon Bread Industry In Enugu State)
- Industrial Relations As A Strategy For Enhancing Organizational Performance In Peugeot Automobile Nigeria Limited
- Internal Auditing As A Tool Of Control In Federal Government Parastatals
- Evaluation Of Management By Objective And Itâ€™s Applications In Financial Institutions In Nigeria (a Case Study Of Union Bank Of Nigeria Plc New Market Road, Onitsha)
- The Role Of Small â€“ Scale Business In The Development Of A Nation (a Case Study Of Aba Urban And Umuahia In Abia State Of Nigeria)