Irrespective of the fact that this project is meant to fulfill partial academic requirement efforts have been made to make the project more useful for knowledge seekers and students alike.
This project will enable the readers to know more about research accounted for the establishment of government owned institutions, various problems confronting them and how ineffective they have been managed and which had partially contributed to the declining economy in Nigeria.
The problem as it would be seen in course of this research will be dealt with under politics, administration and finance. As a solution to these problems of parastatals in the programme of â€œ privatization of these establishments. This will be the theme oft his project and effort will be made to define what the programme intends to achieve, meanings, prospects and problems of the project.
The success of the research is based on analyzing the basis of privatization methodological collection treatment of data analysis. The projectâ€™s appropriateness as a means of solving economic problem would be analyzed. The likely effect it will have on the economy there after public at large government and parastatals involved.
It would be discovered that all these and many points like review of various suggestion of experts on the topic of privatization would be considered it is believed that this project will be of immense use to both students coming behind as well as those that are involved in the policy making of this great country Nigeria as a basis of reference.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Table of contents
1.1 Background of the study
1.2 Statement of the problem
1.3 Need for the study
1.4 Research questions
1.5 Scope of the study
1.6 Limitation of the study
1.7 Definition of terms
2.0 LITERATURE REVIEW
2.1 Contribution of some business executives, academics and professionals
2.2 Relevance of the review
2.3 A case study of related parastatals
2.4 Formation and development of NEPA
2.5 Financing and management of NEPA
2.6 Problems of NEPA
2.7 Commercialization versus privatization
2.8 Cases for privatization of NEPA
2.9 Cases against privatization of NEPA
3.0 Research design and methodology
3.1 Data collection
3.2 Area of study
3.3 Population of the study
3.4 Location of data
3.5 Questionnaire administration
3.6 Method of data collection
4.0 Data presentation and analysis
4.1 Data analysis and interpretation
4.2 Summary of findings
5.0 Discussion of result
5.1 Discussion of result and findings
5.4 Suggestion for further research
Disclaimer: Note this academic material is intended as a guide for your academic research work. Do not copy word for word. Note: For Computer or Programming related works, some works might not contain source codes
CITE THIS WORK
(2013, 05). Privatization Of Government Parastatals As A Panacea For Economic Growth (a Case Study Of Nepa Enugu).. ProjectStoc.com. Retrieved 05, 2013, from https://projectstoc.com/read/1573/privatization-of-government-parastatals-as-a-panacea-for-economic-growth-a-case-study-of-nepa-enugu
"Privatization Of Government Parastatals As A Panacea For Economic Growth (a Case Study Of Nepa Enugu)." ProjectStoc.com. 05 2013. 2013. 05 2013 <https://projectstoc.com/read/1573/privatization-of-government-parastatals-as-a-panacea-for-economic-growth-a-case-study-of-nepa-enugu>.
"Privatization Of Government Parastatals As A Panacea For Economic Growth (a Case Study Of Nepa Enugu).." ProjectStoc.com. ProjectStoc.com, 05 2013. Web. 05 2013. <https://projectstoc.com/read/1573/privatization-of-government-parastatals-as-a-panacea-for-economic-growth-a-case-study-of-nepa-enugu>.
"Privatization Of Government Parastatals As A Panacea For Economic Growth (a Case Study Of Nepa Enugu).." ProjectStoc.com. 05, 2013. Accessed 05, 2013. https://projectstoc.com/read/1573/privatization-of-government-parastatals-as-a-panacea-for-economic-growth-a-case-study-of-nepa-enugu.
- Related Works
- The Impact Of Supervision Of Effective Bank Management (a Case Study Of Uba Plc, Main Branch, Station Road, Enugu)
- Policy Making And Implementation A Tool For An Efficient Management System To Achieve The Objective Of An Organization (a Case Study Of Michael Okpara Federal University Of Agriculture Umudike Abia State)
- Stress And Frustration Among Nigerian Business Managers (a Case Study Of Star Paper Mills Nig. Ltd Aba, Abia State)
- Improving Distribution Effectiveness In Marketing Operation
- The Problems Of Hostel Accommodation In Higher Institution (a Case Study Of Imt, Enugu State)
- Industrial Conflict As An Impediment To Personnel Management (a Case Study Of Anammco Emene, Enugu)
- Employee Participation In Decision Making And Organizational Commitment
- Factors Militating Against Human Resources Development (a Case Study Of Enugu North Local Government)
- The Impact Of Staff Customer Relationship On Organizational Image (a Case Study Of United Bank For Africa (uba) Plc)
- The Impact Of Human Relations Skill On The Effectiveness Of The Office Manager