Unemployment situation in Nigeria has regarded economic development and growth ever since 1981 after the declaration of Austeinsy measure. The evil effects of unemployment is a vicious circle that cripples and economy.
It is against this background that I was motivated to choose this topic to identify how small scale business can provide the necessary solution with particular reference to Aniocha geo political territory.
I believe that unemployment is a major problem in Nigeria especially in Aniocha local government area and that this problem can only be solved by the establishment of small scale business. This study is embarked upon with qualitatively that employment potentials of small scale business is the necessary solution to our employment and economic malaise.
The researcher while embarking on this study intends to make use of primary data through the use of questionnaire to be distributed to some selected small business operating in Aniocha.
This data had been analysed using Test Hypothesis to show whether a relationship exist between increase in small scale business and employment in Aniocha local government area.
Also secondary method of data collection through the use of information from small scale business in Aniocha area; and federal office of statistics would be employed with a view of showing the number of and increase in small scale industry and increase or decrease in unemployment in Aniocha. Besides, there are journals news papers and delivered papers would be examined as they relate to this topic.
The analysis and testing of the data would suggest whether the null or alternative hypothesis would be accepted. The writer intend to draw an inference from the conclusion given by the result and on that basis recommend to the government, especially Aniocha local government area, on what direction she is expected to follow and direct her policies, this is because this study is particularly significant to the locality.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Table of contents
1.2Statement of problem k
1.3Scope of the study
1.4Objective of the study
1.5Statement of hypothesis
1.6Significant of the study
1.7Limitation of the study
1.8Definition of terms
2.0Review of related literature
2.1The role of business in society
2.2The important of employment to national economic well being
2.3The classification of employment into self employment and paid employment
2.4Small scale business as a source of self employment and paid employment
2.5Aniocha L.G.A and employment in Nigeria
3.2Population of study
3.3Sampling sign and design
3.4 Method of analysis
4.2Test of hypothesis
5.1Summary of findings
Disclaimer: Note this academic material is intended as a guide for your academic research work. Do not copy word for word. Note: For Computer or Programming related works, some works might not contain source codes
CITE THIS WORK
(2012, 11). The Employment Creation Potentials Of Small Scale Business In Anocha Local Government Area, Anambra State.. ProjectStoc.com. Retrieved 11, 2012, from https://projectstoc.com/read/420/the-employment-creation-potentials-of-small-scale-business-in-anocha-local-government-area-anambra-state
"The Employment Creation Potentials Of Small Scale Business In Anocha Local Government Area, Anambra State." ProjectStoc.com. 11 2012. 2012. 11 2012 <https://projectstoc.com/read/420/the-employment-creation-potentials-of-small-scale-business-in-anocha-local-government-area-anambra-state>.
"The Employment Creation Potentials Of Small Scale Business In Anocha Local Government Area, Anambra State.." ProjectStoc.com. ProjectStoc.com, 11 2012. Web. 11 2012. <https://projectstoc.com/read/420/the-employment-creation-potentials-of-small-scale-business-in-anocha-local-government-area-anambra-state>.
"The Employment Creation Potentials Of Small Scale Business In Anocha Local Government Area, Anambra State.." ProjectStoc.com. 11, 2012. Accessed 11, 2012. https://projectstoc.com/read/420/the-employment-creation-potentials-of-small-scale-business-in-anocha-local-government-area-anambra-state.
- Related Works
- Use Of Manpower Audit For Efficient Man Power Planning (a Case Study Of Enugu State Broadcasting Service)
- The Impact Of Strike Action In The Achivement Of Trade Union Aims In An Organization (a Case Study Of Nigeria Union Of Teachers (nut) Enugu)
- The Impact Of Manpower Development And Training In Efficient Management Of Parastals (a Case Study Of Nigeria Railway Corporation Eastern Division Enugu)
- The Effect Of The Introduction Of Computer Into Business Organizations In Nigeria (a Case Study Of Golden Investment, Enugu)
- The Critical Appraisal Of The Role Of Planning And Forecasting In Business Organisation (a Case Study Of Eastern Shop Nigeria Limited Ogui Enugu, Enugu State)
- Crisis Management In Nigeria Local Government (a Case Study Of Enugu North L.g.a)
- The Importance Of Ethics And Social Responsibilities To A Business Organisation
- The Problems Of Financing A Small Scale Business In Nigeria A Case Study Of Garri Processing Industry Abakpa Nike Enugu
- Strategies For Healthy Employer -employee Relationship In Organization (a Case Study Of Emenite Company Limited Emene Enugu)
- Influence Of Informal Groups On Productivity (a Case Study Of University Of Nigeria Teaching Hospital, Enugu)