In this chapter, the researcher intends to look and conduct research on the Impact of Internal Control Mechanism for successful operation in an organization particularly First Bank of Nigeria, Kaduna South Branch.
According to Weber (2010), define impact â€œas a powerful effort that management has in order to perform their function effectively and to achieved their goals or objective.
According to Benarivo De Guisppee (Augustan Gill, 1943), he said that internal control is a plan of organization and all of the coordinate methods and measures adopted within a business to safeguard its environment, check it is effective and efficient and encourage adherence to prescribed managerial policies.
Louis Fisher (2004) said that Operation is an organized activity in an organization that involves several people performing different task in order to meet organizational goals.
1.1BACKGROUND TO THE STUDY
1.2STATEMENT OF THE PROBLEM
1.3OBJECTIVES OF THE STUDY
1.5SIGNIFICANCE OF THE STUDY
1.6SCOPE OF THE STUDY
1.7LIMITATION OF THE STUDY
1.8HISTORICAL BACKGROUND OF THE CASE STUDY
1.9DEFINITION OF TERMS
2.2INTERNAL CONTROL MECHANISM
2.2.1OBJECTIVE OF INTERNAL CONTROL MECHANISM
2.3TYPES OF INTERNAL CONTROL MECHANISM
2.4QUALITIES OF INTERNAL CONTROL MECHANISM
2.5BASIC TOOLS OF INTERNAL CONTROL MECHANISM
2.6MANAGEMENT RESPONSIBILITY OF INTERNAL CONTROL MECHANISM
2.7IMPACT OF INTERNAL CONTROL MECHANISM
3.3SAMPLE SIZE AND SAMPLING TECHNIQUES
3.4METHODS OF GATHERING DATA
3.5JUSTIFICATION FOR THE METHODS USED
3.6METHOD OF DATA ANALYSIS
3.7JUSTIFICATION FOR THE INSTRUMENT USED
Disclaimer: Note this academic material is intended as a guide for your academic research work. Do not copy word for word. Note: For Computer or Programming related works, some works might not contain source codes
CITE THIS WORK
(2014, 05). Impact Of Internal Control Mechanism For Successful Operation In An Organization.. ProjectStoc.com. Retrieved 05, 2014, from https://projectstoc.com/read/2146/impact-of-internal-control-mechanism-for-successful-operation-in-an-organization
"Impact Of Internal Control Mechanism For Successful Operation In An Organization." ProjectStoc.com. 05 2014. 2014. 05 2014 <https://projectstoc.com/read/2146/impact-of-internal-control-mechanism-for-successful-operation-in-an-organization>.
"Impact Of Internal Control Mechanism For Successful Operation In An Organization.." ProjectStoc.com. ProjectStoc.com, 05 2014. Web. 05 2014. <https://projectstoc.com/read/2146/impact-of-internal-control-mechanism-for-successful-operation-in-an-organization>.
"Impact Of Internal Control Mechanism For Successful Operation In An Organization.." ProjectStoc.com. 05, 2014. Accessed 05, 2014. https://projectstoc.com/read/2146/impact-of-internal-control-mechanism-for-successful-operation-in-an-organization.
- Related Works
- Administrative Stress And Modern Manager In Private Business Organization (a Case Study Hallmark Bank Enugu)
- Factors Affecting Small Scale Business Enterprises In Kaduna Metropolis
- Analysing Debt Management Techniques In Business Organisations In Nigeria (a Case Study Of Nigeria Bottling Company Plc, Enugu)
- Internal Auditing As A Tool Of Control In Federal Government Parastatals
- Dividend Policies (a Case Study Of Some Quoted Companies Listed In Nigeria Stock Exchanging)
- The Roles Of Effective Leadership In The Achievement Organizational Goals (a Case Study Of Institute Of Management And Technology, Imt Enugu)
- Causes Of And Effects Of Finance Problems Of Small Scale Businesses
- Impact Of Materials Management In The Productvity Of Seven-up (7up) Bottling Company, Kaduna Plant
- Privatization Of Government Parastatals As A Panacea For Economic Growth (a Case Study Of Nepa Enugu)
- Establishment And Management Of A Small Scale Poultry Business (a Case Study Of Alpha Poultry Farm Emene, Enugu State)