TABLE OF CONTENTS
Table of contents
Background of the study
Statement of the problem
Objectives of the study
Significance of the study
Scope of the study
Scope and limitation of study
Definition of terms
Research methodology and design
Determination of sample size
PRESENTATION, ANALYSIS AND INTERPRETATION OF DATA
Summary of finding, recommendation and conclusion
Summary of findings
Cost control is a vital instrument for the survival of any business organization. The aim of this work the impact of cost control in a Brewing Industry a case study of Nigeria Breweries Plc. 9th Mile Enugu metropolis is to x-ray the conceptual insight of cost control techniques and ascertain whether in practical situation those techniques in the literature are operational and also the effect it has on the organization.
In furtherance of these however, similarities and dissimilarities would be examined and observation made. The control of cost is very necessary to the successful operation of different business organization. Business entity is set up as an economic institution with profit making as a primary business objective. Achievement of profitability objectives is a concern of every business for no matter the argument for the pace of profitability in modern business it still remain the primary and the only measure of corporate efficiency and vehicle for survival in competitive are turbulent business environment.
To achieve this profitability objective, attempts are made by various business concerns to bring cost to its bearest minimum and the essence of this cost awareness has been further amplified by the current high cost of raw material are other production cost.
Since the introduction of austerity measure in 1982 as a result of declined countries foreign exchange earning, this gave rise to the high cost of raw material sourced outside the country. In line to maintain reasonable cost many industries resonated to finding means of sourcing raw material locally which is cheaper comparatively to foreign sourced. This drive most of these industries into agriculture in other to produce their own raw material. For instance, the malt which was used by brewing industries has such replaced by the use of maize, a result of research employed by these brewing industries.
Disclaimer: Note this academic material is intended as a guide for your academic research work. Do not copy word for word. Note: For Computer or Programming related works, some works might not contain source codes
CITE THIS WORK
(2014, 10). The Effect Of Cost Control In Nigeria Breweries.. ProjectStoc.com. Retrieved 10, 2014, from https://projectstoc.com/read/3487/the-effect-of-cost-control-in-nigeria-breweries-9074
"The Effect Of Cost Control In Nigeria Breweries." ProjectStoc.com. 10 2014. 2014. 10 2014 <https://projectstoc.com/read/3487/the-effect-of-cost-control-in-nigeria-breweries-9074>.
"The Effect Of Cost Control In Nigeria Breweries.." ProjectStoc.com. ProjectStoc.com, 10 2014. Web. 10 2014. <https://projectstoc.com/read/3487/the-effect-of-cost-control-in-nigeria-breweries-9074>.
"The Effect Of Cost Control In Nigeria Breweries.." ProjectStoc.com. 10, 2014. Accessed 10, 2014. https://projectstoc.com/read/3487/the-effect-of-cost-control-in-nigeria-breweries-9074.
- Related Works
- Consumer Preference On Tooth Paste Brands In Enugu Metropolis
- Marketing Of Communication Services (a Case Study Of Nigeria Television Authority Channel 8 Enugu)
- Impact Of Sales Promotion Strategies On Customer Patronage Of Breweries Product (a Case Study Of Nigerian Breweries Plc)
- An Evaluation Of Marketing Strategies Of Mobile Phone Operators In Mtn Nigeria, Kaduna
- The Impact Of Physical Distribution Channels In Marketing Of Agricultural Produce: A Case Study Of Perishable Agricultural Produce In Boki L.g.a Of Cross River State
- Problem And Prospects Of Retail Marketing In Imt (a Case Study Of Nkutume)
- The Role Of Marketing Co-operatives In Economic Development Of Nigeria (a Case Study Of Rice Marketing Co-operative In Ugbawka, Nkanu-east Local Government Area)
- The Concept Of Opinion Leadership And Its Influence In The Marketing Of Fashion Products In Anambra State (a Case Study Of Onitsha Metropolis)
- The Impact Of Television Advertising On Consumer Brand Preference For Soft Drink In A Competitive Market. (a Case Study Of 7up Bottling Company Nig
- Impact Of Sales Persons On The Corporate Growth Potentials Of A Company (a Case Study Of Seven-up Bottling Company Plc, Enugu)