This research study was on the effectiveness as of product planning and development in the automobile industries in Nigeria. A case study of ANAMMCO Limited Emene.
The purpose of the study amongst other things is to ascertain the level of which product can achieve the organizations objectives when effectively planned and developed in the market.
Based on this, hypotheses were formulated and the researcher studied employee and management of the company who are very relevant to the study.
Statistic formulas were adopted to determine the sample size and also test of the hypothesis formulated.
However, after a entail analysis of the data collected through the questionnaire and oral interviews, it was dissevered that when product are effectively planned before development, it will never lose the market share and patronage of the customers and at the same time restore the image of the company and achieve its profit objectives.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Table of contents
1.2 Statement of the problems
1.3 Objectives of the study
1.4 Significance of the study
1.5 Scope of the study
1.6 Formulation of hypothesis
1.7 Definition of the terms
Review of literature
2.1 An over view of product planning in marketing meaning of product planning
2.2 Aims of product planning in marketing
2.3 Qualities of as good product plan
2.4 Role of product planning in marketing
2.5 Relevance of product planning process in marketing
2.6 Problems of product planning in nigeria
2.7 Company profile
3.1 Research design
3.2 Sources of data collection
3.3 Population of the study.
3.4 Determining of sample size and its selecting
3.5 Limitation of the study
4.1 Presentation and analysis of data
4.2 Test of hypothesis
Summary of findings, recommendation and conclusion:
5.1 Summary of findings
Disclaimer: Note this academic material is intended as a guide for your academic research work. Do not copy word for word. Note: For Computer or Programming related works, some works might not contain source codes
CITE THIS WORK
(2013, 02). The Effectiveness Of Product Planning And Development In The Automobile Industry In Nigeria (a Case Study Of Anammco Ltd).. ProjectStoc.com. Retrieved 02, 2013, from https://projectstoc.com/read/828/the-effectiveness-of-product-planning-and-development-in-the-automobile-industry-in-nigeria-a-case-study-of-anammco-ltd
"The Effectiveness Of Product Planning And Development In The Automobile Industry In Nigeria (a Case Study Of Anammco Ltd)." ProjectStoc.com. 02 2013. 2013. 02 2013 <https://projectstoc.com/read/828/the-effectiveness-of-product-planning-and-development-in-the-automobile-industry-in-nigeria-a-case-study-of-anammco-ltd>.
"The Effectiveness Of Product Planning And Development In The Automobile Industry In Nigeria (a Case Study Of Anammco Ltd).." ProjectStoc.com. ProjectStoc.com, 02 2013. Web. 02 2013. <https://projectstoc.com/read/828/the-effectiveness-of-product-planning-and-development-in-the-automobile-industry-in-nigeria-a-case-study-of-anammco-ltd>.
"The Effectiveness Of Product Planning And Development In The Automobile Industry In Nigeria (a Case Study Of Anammco Ltd).." ProjectStoc.com. 02, 2013. Accessed 02, 2013. https://projectstoc.com/read/828/the-effectiveness-of-product-planning-and-development-in-the-automobile-industry-in-nigeria-a-case-study-of-anammco-ltd.
- Related Works
- An Evaluation Of The Effectiveness Of Advertising In Changing Consumer Behaviour (a Case Study Of First Bank Of Nigeria Okpara Avenue Century Ii Advert Campaign)
- A Critical Appraisal Of The Strategies Of Exportation Of Made In Nigeria Goods (a Case Study Of Nigerian Export Promotion Council)
- The Impact Of Promotion On Marketing Of Detergent Product (a Case Study Of Pz Industries Enugu)
- The Effectiveness Of Personal Selling Strategfies In Marketing Of Capital Goods
- Marketing Of Life Assurance Policies In Nigeria Problems And Prospects
- Marketing Problems Of Small-scale Indigenous Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Companies In Nigeria. (a Case Study Of Encristo Pharmacultical Industries Nigeria Limited, Enugu).
- Factors Influncing Customers Patronage Of Fast Food Restaurants In Abia State, Nigeria.
- The Role Of Product Advertising On Sales Volume Of Companies
- Marketing Acceptability Of Locally Made Cosmetic Products (beauty Aids) In Nigeria (a Case Study Of Some Selected Hair Dressing Salon In Obiagu)
- New Product Development And Organizational Performance (study Of Grand Malt)