The technology changing role in modern business is a source of some confusion and discontent to a very large number of technologists, in all countries. Also the reluctance of the young generation of school learners to take up careers in technology is causing miscomprehension and irritation among adult technologists.
We can not escape the trend. Research and development and international competition are forcing us to look into technology as a major source of improving business. The role of technology in business will be increased as it palsy its part in Industrial and Commercial activities.
I show that the technology social and industrial rolls in business cannot be fully understood unless the social, cultural, economic and administrative links between economic organizations and society are disclosed.
After introducing the role of technology in Chapter (III), I devote chapter 2 to importance of Technology to business, advantages of technology and disadvantages of technology. From these case studies we build up in Chapter 3 the man power development and training.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1.1 General Background To The Subject Matter
1.2 Problems Associated With The Subject Matter
1.3 Problems That The Study Will Be Concerned With
1.4 The Importance of Studying the Area
1.5 Definition of Important Terms
1.6 CHAPTER REFERENCES, USING A.P.A METHOD
2.0 Literature Review
2.1 The Origin of the Subject Area
2.2 Schools of Thought within the Subject Area
2.3 School of Thought Relevant to the Problem of Study.
2.4 Different Methods of Studying The problem
3.1 Data Presentation, Highlights of the Study
3.2 Analysis of the Data
Disclaimer: Note this academic material is intended as a guide for your academic research work. Do not copy word for word. Note: For Computer or Programming related works, some works might not contain source codes
CITE THIS WORK
(2013, 02). A Role Of Technology In Business (a Case Of Study Of Anamco Nigeria Ltd).. ProjectStoc.com. Retrieved 02, 2013, from https://projectstoc.com/read/843/a-role-of-technology-in-business-a-case-of-study-of-anamco-nigeria-ltd
"A Role Of Technology In Business (a Case Of Study Of Anamco Nigeria Ltd)." ProjectStoc.com. 02 2013. 2013. 02 2013 <https://projectstoc.com/read/843/a-role-of-technology-in-business-a-case-of-study-of-anamco-nigeria-ltd>.
"A Role Of Technology In Business (a Case Of Study Of Anamco Nigeria Ltd).." ProjectStoc.com. ProjectStoc.com, 02 2013. Web. 02 2013. <https://projectstoc.com/read/843/a-role-of-technology-in-business-a-case-of-study-of-anamco-nigeria-ltd>.
"A Role Of Technology In Business (a Case Of Study Of Anamco Nigeria Ltd).." ProjectStoc.com. 02, 2013. Accessed 02, 2013. https://projectstoc.com/read/843/a-role-of-technology-in-business-a-case-of-study-of-anamco-nigeria-ltd.
- Related Works
- Problems Of Allocation, Distribution And Marketing Of Petroleum Products (a Case Study Of Nnpc Depot In Enugu East Local Government, Enugu State)
- An Appraisal Of The Factors That Influence Consumer Choice For Cigarette Brands In Enugu Metropolis
- The Major Causes Of Business Failure In Edo State (a Case Study Of Bendel Cement Company Ltd Okpella, Edo State)
- The Purpose And Use Of Management Consultancy Firm In Nigeria (a Case Study Of Onitsha South (l.g.a) In Anambra State)
- Effective Corporate Image Management As A Strategy For Enhancing Profitability (a Case Study Of Phinomar Nig. Ltd Ngwo, Enugu And First Bank Of Nigeria Plc, Enugu)
- Effect Of Local Government Administration In Economic And Social Development
- Communication As A Managerial Tool For Efficient Organizational Performance (a Case Study Of Nitel Enugu)
- The Impact Of Delegation On Management Decision Making (a Case Study Of Zenith Bank Plc Enugu)
- Women Involvement In Community In Nigeria (a Case Study Of Eku In Ethiope East Local Government Area Of Delta State)
- Contribution Of Transportation Industry To The Economic Development Of Nigeria (a Case Study Of Nigeria Railway Corporation)