There is need to precise information on the study of the problem of managing small scale enterprises in Nigeria. In other to arrive at the problems the project is divided into chapters.
in carrying out the study sixty (60) questionnaire was distributed to the staff of Eberson Company Nigeria limited out of the sixty (60) forty (40) was completed and returned and out of the (45) that was return (5) was rejected by the researcher due to errors in filling them.
also, the outcome of this study has made it possible for the researcher to conclude on the problems of managing small scale enterprises and brought possible solutions to the problems.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Table of Content
1.1 Background of the Study
1.2 Statement of Problem
1.3 Purpose of the Study
1.4 Scope of the Study
1.5 Research Questions
1.7 Significant of the Study
2.0 Review of Literature
2.1 Definition of Small Scale Enterprises
2.2 Characteristics of Small Scale Enterprises
2.3 Forms of Small Scale Enterprises
2.4 The role of small scale enterprises in Nigeria economy.
2.5 Sources of fund for small-scale enterprises
2.6 Problems of managing small-scale enterprises
3.1 Research Design
3.2 Area of study
3.3 Population for the Study
3.4 Sample and Sampling Procedure
3.5 Instrument for data Collection
3.6 Validation of Instruments
3.7 Reliability of Instruments
3.8 Method of Data Collection.
3.9 Method of Data Analysis
4.0 DATA PRESENTATION AND RESULT
5.0 Discussion implication and result
5.1 Discussion of finding
5.3 Implication of the Result
5.5 Suggestions for further research
Disclaimer: Note this academic material is intended as a guide for your academic research work. Do not copy word for word. Note: For Computer or Programming related works, some works might not contain source codes
CITE THIS WORK
(2013, 04). The Problem Of Managing Small-scale Enterprises In Nigeria (a Case Study Of Eberson Company Nigeria Limited).. ProjectStoc.com. Retrieved 04, 2013, from https://projectstoc.com/read/1455/the-problem-of-managing-small-scale-enterprises-in-nigeria-a-case-study-of-eberson-company-nigeria-limited
"The Problem Of Managing Small-scale Enterprises In Nigeria (a Case Study Of Eberson Company Nigeria Limited)." ProjectStoc.com. 04 2013. 2013. 04 2013 <https://projectstoc.com/read/1455/the-problem-of-managing-small-scale-enterprises-in-nigeria-a-case-study-of-eberson-company-nigeria-limited>.
"The Problem Of Managing Small-scale Enterprises In Nigeria (a Case Study Of Eberson Company Nigeria Limited).." ProjectStoc.com. ProjectStoc.com, 04 2013. Web. 04 2013. <https://projectstoc.com/read/1455/the-problem-of-managing-small-scale-enterprises-in-nigeria-a-case-study-of-eberson-company-nigeria-limited>.
"The Problem Of Managing Small-scale Enterprises In Nigeria (a Case Study Of Eberson Company Nigeria Limited).." ProjectStoc.com. 04, 2013. Accessed 04, 2013. https://projectstoc.com/read/1455/the-problem-of-managing-small-scale-enterprises-in-nigeria-a-case-study-of-eberson-company-nigeria-limited.
- Related Works
- An Anaysis Of The Uses And Abuses Of Public Relation In Management In Selected Nigeria Business Organization
- Research As Instrument Of Organization Effectiveness (a Case Of The Nigerian Bottling Company Plc Enugu)
- Management Problem And Prospects Of Hotels (a Case Study Of Royal Palace Hotels Ltd Enugu
- Effective Inventory Control As A Means Of Improving An Organization Is Performance (a Case Study Of Nbc Plc) Ninth Mile Corner, Enugu
- The Effect Of Inadequate Human Resources On The Performance Of Government Establishments (a Case Study Of Ministry Of Finance)
- Impact Of Branding And Packaging On Sales Turnover Of Nestle Food Nigeria Plc
- Improving The Performance Of Small-scale Enterprises In Nnewi-south Local Government Area Anambra State
- The Impact Of The Total Quality Management (tqm) On Productivity (a Case Study Of Diamond Bank, Ltd Owerri)
- An Evaluation Of Customers Satisfaction In The Road Transport Industry
- The Critical Appraisal Of The Role Of Planning And Forecasting In Business Organisation (a Case Study Of Eastern Shop Nigeria Limited Ogui Enugu, Enugu State)