The aim of this study is to determine the impact of business policy on organizational performance. Data were collected from primary and secondary sources.
Data are presented in tables as frequency distribution and in the analysis, the techniques of frequency and percentage are used. The findings of the study are;
1.Effective financial policy leads to effective financial management.
2.Effective pricing policy enhances sales and profitability.
3.Effective production policy ensures improved product quality.
4.Effective marketing policy ensures profitability and growth.
In conclusion, effective business policy enhances growth, survival and profitability of a potential business.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
List of table
Table of contents
1.1 Background of the study
1.2 Statement of the problem
1.3 Purpose of the study
1.4 Scope of the study
1.5 Research questions
1.6 Significance of the study
1.7 Limitations of the study
2.1 Definition and meaning of policy.
2.2 Characteristics and scope of policy.
2.3 Policy formulation
2.4 Uses and functions of policy
2.5 Aspects of business policy
2.6 Organisational performance
2.7 Impact of effective business policy on organizational performance.
2.8 Summary of reviewed literature
3.1 Research design
3.2 Area of study
3.3 Population of the study.
3.4 Sample size determination and sample techniques.
3.5 Instrument for data collection
3.6 Validation of the instrument
3.7 Reliability of the study
3.8 Method of data collection.
3.9 Method of data analysis
DATA PRESENTATION AND ANALYSIS
4.1 Presentation and analysis of data
4.2 Testing of hypothesis.
4.3 Summary of results.
CHAPTER FIVE: DISCUSSION, RECOMMENDATION AND CONCLUSION.
5.1 Discussion of result/findings.
5.3 Implications of the research findings
5.5 Suggestions for further research
Disclaimer: Note this academic material is intended as a guide for your academic research work. Do not copy word for word. Note: For Computer or Programming related works, some works might not contain source codes
CITE THIS WORK
(2013, 05). The Impact Of Business Policy On Organisational Performance.. ProjectStoc.com. Retrieved 05, 2013, from https://projectstoc.com/read/1561/the-impact-of-business-policy-on-organisational-performance
"The Impact Of Business Policy On Organisational Performance." ProjectStoc.com. 05 2013. 2013. 05 2013 <https://projectstoc.com/read/1561/the-impact-of-business-policy-on-organisational-performance>.
"The Impact Of Business Policy On Organisational Performance.." ProjectStoc.com. ProjectStoc.com, 05 2013. Web. 05 2013. <https://projectstoc.com/read/1561/the-impact-of-business-policy-on-organisational-performance>.
"The Impact Of Business Policy On Organisational Performance.." ProjectStoc.com. 05, 2013. Accessed 05, 2013. https://projectstoc.com/read/1561/the-impact-of-business-policy-on-organisational-performance.
- Related Works
- Feasibility Of Drinking Water Business In Campus Iii Of Imt Enugu
- Dividend Policies (a Case Study Of Some Quoted Companies Listed In Nigeria Stock Exchanging)
- Importance Of Product Development In The Marketing Of A Firmâ€™s Product
- Characteristics Of Women Entrepreneurs
- Problems And Prospects Of Student Hostel Accommodation Problem In The Institute Of Management And Technology (i.m.t.) Enugu
- Problems And Prospect Of Establishment Of Small -scale Industries In Enugu State (a Case Study Of Patony Block Industry Presidential Road)
- An Assessment Of Roles Of Non-governmental Organisation On Community Development Projects In Edo South Senatorial District Of Edo State
- Cash Management In Departmental Stores (a Case Study Of Eastern Shop In Enugu State)
- Inefficiency In The Nigerian Public Service (a Case Study Of The National Electric Power Authority Plc)
- Effect Of Communication On Employee Perception To Change In An Organisation (case Study Of Chi Limited Kaduna)