TABLE OF CONTENT
Table of Content v
1.1 Background of the Study
1.2 Statement of the Problem
1.3 Purpose of the study
1.4 Significance of the Study
1.6 Research Questions
1.7 Definition of terms
2.0 LITERATURE REVIEW
2.1 Physical working conditions in offices
2.2 Effect of physical working condition on the secretary’s productivity
2.3 Summary of the literature review
3.1 Design of the Study
3.2 Population of the Study
3.3 Sample size and method of sampling
3.4 Instrument used for data collection
3.5 Method of data collection
3.6 Method of data analysis
4.0 Presentation and Analysis of Data
SUMMARY, CONCLUSION AND RECOMMENDATIONS
This study was survey of physical working conditions and their effects on productivity of the secretaries in some business establishment in Enugu urban. The population of the study consisted of 150 secretaries from the selected business establishments in Enugu urban. The sample for the study was to secretaries out of 150. Four research questions were formulated which guided the study.
The major findings of the study were lack of adequate physical working condition, affects the productivity of the secretary, improper planning, lack of funds and managers, indifference etc were also discovered to affect the secretary’s productivity. This study therefore recommended that: proper location should be chosen and secretary should be provided with a swivel chair, table and computer, making them comfortable in the office. In addition, the managers should make judicious use of allocation funds.
Disclaimer: Note this academic material is intended as a guide for your academic research work. Do not copy word for word. Note: For Computer or Programming related works, some works might not contain source codes
CITE THIS WORK
(2016, 11). A Survey Of Physical Working Conditions And Their Effects On Productivity Of The Secretaries In Some Business Establishments.. ProjectStoc.com. Retrieved 11, 2016, from https://projectstoc.com/read/8207/a-survey-of-physical-working-conditions-and-their-effects-on-productivity-of-the-secretaries-in-some-business-establishments-2623
"A Survey Of Physical Working Conditions And Their Effects On Productivity Of The Secretaries In Some Business Establishments." ProjectStoc.com. 11 2016. 2016. 11 2016 <https://projectstoc.com/read/8207/a-survey-of-physical-working-conditions-and-their-effects-on-productivity-of-the-secretaries-in-some-business-establishments-2623>.
"A Survey Of Physical Working Conditions And Their Effects On Productivity Of The Secretaries In Some Business Establishments.." ProjectStoc.com. ProjectStoc.com, 11 2016. Web. 11 2016. <https://projectstoc.com/read/8207/a-survey-of-physical-working-conditions-and-their-effects-on-productivity-of-the-secretaries-in-some-business-establishments-2623>.
"A Survey Of Physical Working Conditions And Their Effects On Productivity Of The Secretaries In Some Business Establishments.." ProjectStoc.com. 11, 2016. Accessed 11, 2016. https://projectstoc.com/read/8207/a-survey-of-physical-working-conditions-and-their-effects-on-productivity-of-the-secretaries-in-some-business-establishments-2623.
- Related Works
- The Factors That Affect Performance Of Secretaral Career In Some Selected Organizations In Enugu Capital Territory
- A Survey Of The Roles Of Retail Business Houses In Providing Employment For Secretaries In Selected Business Houses In Enugu Urban
- Management Perception Of B.sc Certificate Holders And Their Hnd Counterparts In Nigerian Civil Service (a Case Study Of Enugu State Civil Service Commission)
- The Role Secretaries Tool For Enhancing The Quality Of Service Rendered By Government Establishment (a Case Study Of University Of Nigeria, Enugu Campus)
- A Survey Of The Causes Of Poor Performance Of Students In Shorthand In Department Of Secretarial Studies, I.m.t, Enugu.
- Employer Perception Of The Hnd Secretarial Graduates In Selected Companies In Enugu Urban
- Problems Of Records Management In Institute Of Management And Technology
- A Survey Of Work Incentives Offered To The Employees Ama Breweries Limited 9th Mile Corner, Ngwo
- A Study Of Effects Of Poor Office Environment On The Secretaryâ€™s Job Performance (a Case Study Of Imt Enugu)
- The Roles Of A Secretary In An Bank Administration (a Case Study Of First Bank Of Nigeria Plc)