In this research, it is assumed that factors that militate against efficient performance of humansâ€™ resource management in Institute of Management and Technology (I.M.T) Enugu is a factor wherent in the nations economic system, because intentionally or unintentionally the policy makers do not deliberately resort to measure capable of reducing inefficient performance of our management to acceptable level.
This research is concerned with ways and means of identifying us causes and measures of curbing the problem created by poor performance of our management.
To do this, this research will specifically investigate the incidence of factors that militate against efficient performance of humansâ€™ resource management in institute of Management and Technology Enugu and to determine what factors are responsible for that poor performance of our managements.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Table of contents
1.1Background of the study
1.2Statement of the study
1.3Objective/purpose of the study
1.4Significant of the study
1.6Scope and limitations of the study
1.7Definition of terms
2.1The management of change
2.2Agents of change
2.3The speed of change
2.5Dismissal of staff
2.13Assumption about conflict
3.2Area of study
3.3Population of the study
3.4Instrument for data collection
3.5Validity of the instrument
3.6Reliability of the instrument
3.7Method of administration of the instrument
3.8Method of data analysis
Presentation, Analysis and Interpretation of Data
4.1Testing of research questions
Discussion, Implication, Recommendations
5.1Summary of findings
5.3Implications of the results
Disclaimer: Note this academic material is intended as a guide for your academic research work. Do not copy word for word. Note: For Computer or Programming related works, some works might not contain source codes
CITE THIS WORK
(2013, 01). Factors That Militate Against Efficient Performance Of Resources In Institute Of Management And Technology (i.m.t).. Afribary.com. Retrieved 01, 2013, from https://afribary.com/read/630/factors-that-militate-against-efficient-performance-of-resources-in-institute-of-management-and-technology-i-m-t
"Factors That Militate Against Efficient Performance Of Resources In Institute Of Management And Technology (i.m.t)." Afribary.com. 01 2013. 2013. 01 2013 <https://afribary.com/read/630/factors-that-militate-against-efficient-performance-of-resources-in-institute-of-management-and-technology-i-m-t>.
"Factors That Militate Against Efficient Performance Of Resources In Institute Of Management And Technology (i.m.t).." Afribary.com. Afribary.com, 01 2013. Web. 01 2013. <https://afribary.com/read/630/factors-that-militate-against-efficient-performance-of-resources-in-institute-of-management-and-technology-i-m-t>.
"Factors That Militate Against Efficient Performance Of Resources In Institute Of Management And Technology (i.m.t).." Afribary.com. 01, 2013. Accessed 01, 2013. https://afribary.com/read/630/factors-that-militate-against-efficient-performance-of-resources-in-institute-of-management-and-technology-i-m-t.
- Related Works
- The Impact Of The Introduction Of The Computer On The Secretarial Profession (a Case Study Of Selected Banks In Enugu Metropolis)
- Effect Of Staff Welfare And Motivation On The Productivity Of A Secretary (a Case Study Of The Central Bank Of Nigeria, Enugu Zonal Office)
- Problems And Prospects Of Teaching And Learning Business Studies In Secondary Schools In Nsukka Zone
- A Survey Into The Degree Of Usefulness Of Shorthand To Modern Secretaries (a Case Study Of Union Bank Of Nigeria Plc Enugu)
- Problems Encountered By Female Secretaries In Business Organization (a Case Study Of Nepa Enugu)
- The Secretary And The Effects Of New Office Technologies On Record Keeping Management (in Some Selected Establishments In Enugu State)
- Impact Of Students Work Experience Scheme(siwes) On The Students After Completion Of The Program
- Problems Of Records Management In Institute Of Management And Technology
- The Causes And Effects Of Frustration On Nigeria Secretaries (a Case Study Of Nigerian Breweries Plc 9th Mile Corner Enugu)
- The Influence Of Communication Equipment On The Efficiency Of The Secretary (a Case Study Of Nbl/ama Greenfield 9th Mile Corner Enugu)