This project work titled the â€œRole of middlemen in channel of distributionâ€ an important element in the marketing mix of any form, is the system of marketing channels through which products and services are distributed to the final consumers or ultimate users. A marketing channel is a loosely connected system comprising of a manufacturer, middlemen and the ultimate users. Wholesalers and retailers are the functional middlemen for manufacturers.
The writer described the problem under study and the relative importance of the study. There is also the destination of channels of distribution and that of middlemen who are involved in the distribution of goods and service to their place of use. It is seen here that channel of decisions is very vital to a form and to some extent determines the success of a product in its life time.
The functions of middlemen was also discussed below, their importance in Nigerian economy and also the problems associated with them.
Importance fund were signed not to enable conclusions and recommendation to be drawn. With light of finding, recommendations were made, that is instead of the middlemen being eliminated from the channels of distribution, their functions should be improved. However it is the research hope that if the recommendation made property implemental, the user will have a smile on their face.
TABLE OF CONTENT
Table of content
1.1General background to the subject matter
1.2Problems associated with the subject matter
1.3Problem(s) that the study will be concerned with
1.4The importance of studying the area
1.5Definition of importance terms
2.1The origin of the subject area
2.2Schools of thought within the subject area
2.3The school of thought relevant to the problem of study
2.4Different methods of studying the problem
3.1Data Presentation [highlights of the study]
3.2Analysis of the data
Disclaimer: Note this academic material is intended as a guide for your academic research work. Do not copy word for word. Note: For Computer or Programming related works, some works might not contain source codes
CITE THIS WORK
(2013, 01). The Roles Of Middlemen In The Channels Of Distribution (a Case Study Of Tropical Venture, Enugu).. ProjectStoc.com. Retrieved 01, 2013, from https://projectstoc.com/read/654/the-roles-of-middlemen-in-the-channels-of-distribution-a-case-study-of-tropical-venture-enugu
"The Roles Of Middlemen In The Channels Of Distribution (a Case Study Of Tropical Venture, Enugu)." ProjectStoc.com. 01 2013. 2013. 01 2013 <https://projectstoc.com/read/654/the-roles-of-middlemen-in-the-channels-of-distribution-a-case-study-of-tropical-venture-enugu>.
"The Roles Of Middlemen In The Channels Of Distribution (a Case Study Of Tropical Venture, Enugu).." ProjectStoc.com. ProjectStoc.com, 01 2013. Web. 01 2013. <https://projectstoc.com/read/654/the-roles-of-middlemen-in-the-channels-of-distribution-a-case-study-of-tropical-venture-enugu>.
"The Roles Of Middlemen In The Channels Of Distribution (a Case Study Of Tropical Venture, Enugu).." ProjectStoc.com. 01, 2013. Accessed 01, 2013. https://projectstoc.com/read/654/the-roles-of-middlemen-in-the-channels-of-distribution-a-case-study-of-tropical-venture-enugu.
- Related Works
- Inefficiency In The Nigerian Public Service (a Case Study Of The National Electric Power Authority Plc)
- Organization Structure As A Tool For Effective Management (a Case Study Of Institute Management And Technology, Enugu)
- Place Of Co-operative In Rural Development
- The Problems And Prospect Of Establishing Small Scale Industry (a Case Study Of Garri Processing Industry Abakpa Nike, Enugu)
- Strategies For Enhancing And Promoting Capital Formation Among Small Scale Enterprises In Nigeria (a Case Study Of Heritage Company Enugu)
- Management And Operational Problems Of Rural Water Supply In Nigeria (a Case Study Of Water Corporation Awka)
- Stress And Frustration Among Nigerian Business Managers (a Case Study Of Star Paper Mills Nig. Ltd Aba, Abia State)
- The Impact Of Foreign Direct Investment On The Nigerian Economy (a Case Study Of Nbc Plc Enugu)
- The Use Of Public Relations In Business Management (a Case Study Of Newspaper)
- The Effect Of Economic Department Depression In The Marketing Of Paint Product (a Case Study Of Andy Group Of Company)