This project work titled the â€œRole of middlemen in channel of distributionâ€ an important element in the marketing mix of any form, is the system of marketing channels through which products and services are distributed to the final consumers or ultimate users. A marketing channel is a loosely connected system comprising of a manufacturer, middlemen and the ultimate users. Wholesalers and retailers are the functional middlemen for manufacturers.
The writer described the problem under study and the relative importance of the study. There is also the destination of channels of distribution and that of middlemen who are involved in the distribution of goods and service to their place of use. It is seen here that channel of decisions is very vital to a form and to some extent determines the success of a product in its life time.
The functions of middlemen was also discussed below, their importance in Nigerian economy and also the problems associated with them.
Importance fund were signed not to enable conclusions and recommendation to be drawn. With light of finding, recommendations were made, that is instead of the middlemen being eliminated from the channels of distribution, their functions should be improved. However it is the research hope that if the recommendation made property implemental, the user will have a smile on their face.
TABLE OF CONTENT
Table of content
1.1General background to the subject matter
1.2Problems associated with the subject matter
1.3Problem(s) that the study will be concerned with
1.4The importance of studying the area
1.5Definition of importance terms
2.1The origin of the subject area
2.2Schools of thought within the subject area
2.3The school of thought relevant to the problem of study
2.4Different methods of studying the problem
3.1Data Presentation [highlights of the study]
3.2Analysis of the data
Disclaimer: Note this academic material is intended as a guide for your academic research work. Do not copy word for word. Note: For Computer or Programming related works, some works might not contain source codes
CITE THIS WORK
(2013, 01). The Roles Of Middlemen In The Channels Of Distribution (a Case Study Of Tropical Venture, Enugu).. ProjectStoc.com. Retrieved 01, 2013, from https://projectstoc.com/read/654/the-roles-of-middlemen-in-the-channels-of-distribution-a-case-study-of-tropical-venture-enugu
"The Roles Of Middlemen In The Channels Of Distribution (a Case Study Of Tropical Venture, Enugu)." ProjectStoc.com. 01 2013. 2013. 01 2013 <https://projectstoc.com/read/654/the-roles-of-middlemen-in-the-channels-of-distribution-a-case-study-of-tropical-venture-enugu>.
"The Roles Of Middlemen In The Channels Of Distribution (a Case Study Of Tropical Venture, Enugu).." ProjectStoc.com. ProjectStoc.com, 01 2013. Web. 01 2013. <https://projectstoc.com/read/654/the-roles-of-middlemen-in-the-channels-of-distribution-a-case-study-of-tropical-venture-enugu>.
"The Roles Of Middlemen In The Channels Of Distribution (a Case Study Of Tropical Venture, Enugu).." ProjectStoc.com. 01, 2013. Accessed 01, 2013. https://projectstoc.com/read/654/the-roles-of-middlemen-in-the-channels-of-distribution-a-case-study-of-tropical-venture-enugu.
- Related Works
- Motivation A Success Factor In Organization (a Case Study Of Anammco Nigeria Limited)
- Management Of Pension Schemes In Nigeria Public Service (a Case Study Of The Department Of Pension/establishment, Enugu State Public Service)
- Effect Of Communication On Employee Perception To Change In An Organisation (case Study Of Chi Limited Kaduna)
- Human Resource Management As A Tool For Attaining High Productivity In Peugeot Automobile Nigerian Limited (pan) Kaduna
- The Effect Of Uncontrolable Importation On Indegineous Industries (a Case Study Of Nigeria Breweries Plc)
- Entrepreneurial Development And Its Impact On Our Economy A Case Study Of Enugu State
- A Role Of Technology In Business (a Case Of Study Of Anamco Nigeria Ltd)
- The Problems That Face Agriculture In Enugu State And Possible Solution To Them
- Retrenchment And Its Effect On The Moral Of Workers In Enugu State (a Case Study Of Imt Enugu)
- Entrepreneurial Development And It Impact On Our Economy (a Case Study Of Ebonyi State)