The topic of this project is the problem that faces agriculture in Enugu state and possible solution to them using Phinomar Nigeria limited as a case study.
The process of data collection involved the administering of questionnaires to respondent and conducting interviews with farmers. The respondents were selected through random sampling. Having analyzed the data, the research finding shows that:-
1.Poor marketing system of agricultural product in the economy.
2.Financial problem in which to embark on farming project.
3.There are no advanced basic amenities in phionmer of Udi local government in Enugu state to be used by the farmers.
4.The farmers donâ€™t have access to loan.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Table of Contents
1.1General background to the subject matter
1.2problem associated with the subject matter
1.3the importance of study the area
1.4definition of important terms
2.1The origin of though within the subject area
2.2The school of though relevant to the
problem of study
2.3Different methods of studying the problem
2.4Different method of studying the problems.
3.1Data presentation highlight of the study
3.2Analysis of the data
Disclaimer: Note this academic material is intended as a guide for your academic research work. Do not copy word for word. Note: For Computer or Programming related works, some works might not contain source codes
CITE THIS WORK
(2013, 01). The Problems That Face Agriculture In Enugu State And Possible Solution To Them.. ProjectStoc.com. Retrieved 01, 2013, from https://projectstoc.com/read/651/the-problems-that-face-agriculture-in-enugu-state-and-possible-solution-to-them
"The Problems That Face Agriculture In Enugu State And Possible Solution To Them." ProjectStoc.com. 01 2013. 2013. 01 2013 <https://projectstoc.com/read/651/the-problems-that-face-agriculture-in-enugu-state-and-possible-solution-to-them>.
"The Problems That Face Agriculture In Enugu State And Possible Solution To Them.." ProjectStoc.com. ProjectStoc.com, 01 2013. Web. 01 2013. <https://projectstoc.com/read/651/the-problems-that-face-agriculture-in-enugu-state-and-possible-solution-to-them>.
"The Problems That Face Agriculture In Enugu State And Possible Solution To Them.." ProjectStoc.com. 01, 2013. Accessed 01, 2013. https://projectstoc.com/read/651/the-problems-that-face-agriculture-in-enugu-state-and-possible-solution-to-them.
- Related Works
- Impact Of Manpower Training And Development On Organizational Productivity In Kaduna Refinery And Petro Chemical Plc, Kaduna
- Impact Of Motivational Incentives On Employees Performance In Nigeria Brewery
- The Cause Of Small Scale Business Failures In Nigeria And Its Remedies (a Case Study Of Enugu)
- Information Serves As The Life Wire Of Every Business (a Case Study Of Roban Store Enugu)
- An Analysis Of The Effects Of Privatization And Commercialization Of Public Enterprises In Nigeria Economy
- Performance Appraisal Of Junior Staff In Public Organizations (a Case Study Of National Electric Power Authority (n.e.p.a) Enugu District Office)
- The Roles Of Effective Leadership In The Achievement Organizational Goals (a Case Study Of Institute Of Management And Technology, Imt Enugu)
- The Need For Improved Customer Services In The Banking Industry (a Case Study Of Union Bank Of Nigeria Enugu Main Branch)
- The Activities Of The National Association Of Chambers Of Commercse, Industries, Mines And Agriculture, Naccima In The Development Of Small And Medium Scale Industries In Nigeria (a Case Study Of Naccima Enugu)
- Naira Exchange Rate Depreciation And Domestic Inflation In Nigeria