This research focused on Trends in the use of Human Model in the Nigeria Advertising Industry. This study consists five chapters, the first chapter cover and introduction of study. The research problem, objectives of the study, formulation of hypotheses, the significance, the limitations and the scope of the study was also tested in this chapter.
Chapter two described the theoretical framework and related literature review. In chapter three, Research methodology was covered while chapter four dealt with Analysis and presentation of Data Besides Hypothesis Testing. The summary, conclusion and Recommendations for further study were made in chapter five.
The research is carried out through the method of survey research. The empirical aspect of the work is carried out using information obtained from both sample of consumers age groups and five advertising agencies in Enugu and Lagos they use model in advertising products or services.
The core of this study is to analyse the effectiveness of using models in advertising and its ethical implications.
Based on these, three hypotheses were formulated.
1. H: Modeling is a very effective advertising strategy in Nigeria
NH: Modeling is not an effective advertising strategy in Nigeria.
2. H: Models used in advertising is seen as ethical by Nigerians.
NH: Models used in advertising is seen as unethical by Nigerians.
3. H: Models influence prospective buyers on the purchase of products.
4. Television and bill-boards are the best among the models.
5. Television is the best vehicle to use models in advertising.
Based on the above findings, some recommendations made are
1. Advertising agencies should incorporate modeling service on their organization so that such models used could be specifically, and efficiently trained for the specific product to suit the marketing objection
2. Greater emphasis should be made on the use of local models in advertising product especially cigarette.
3. Since modeling has been found to be effective as advertising strategy, efforts should be made to increase the rate paid to models in order to encourage people to go into professional modeling schools to train the young ones is recommended.
4. It has been found that use of models in cigarette advert significantly affect consumers below twenty years, therefore, efforts should be made to restrict cigarette advert to such programmes which will not attract the ago groups below twenty, since they are more influenced by the models used in cigarette advertisement.
TABLE OF CONTENT
TITLE PAGE II
APPROVAL PAGE III
TABLE OF CONTENT IX
LIST OF TABLES XII
1.1 INTRODUCTION 1
1.2 PROBLEM STATEMENT 4
1.3 OBJECTIVE OF THE STUDY 5
1.4 RESEARCH QUESTIONS 7
1.5 FORMULATION OF THE HYPOTHESES 6
1.6 SIGNIFICANCE OF THE STUDY 7
1.7 LIMITATION OF STUDY 8
1.8 SCOPE OF THE STUDY 9
1.9 DEFINITIONS OF TERMS 9
REVIEW OF RELATED LITERATURE 13
2.1 CONCEPT OF ADVERTISING IN NIGERIA 13
2.2 BRIEF HISTORY OF ADVERTISING
AGENCIES IN NIGERIA 15
2.3 MODELS, MODELING AND MODELING AGENCY IN NIGERIA 17
2.4 MODELING AS AID TO EFFECTIVE ADVERTISING 22
2.5 ADVERTISING AND MARKETING PSYCHOLOGY 23
2.6 CIGARETTE ADVERTISEMENT
IN ELECTRONIC MEDIA 30
2.7 REFERENCE 33
3.1 RESEARCH DESIGN 36
3.2 RESEARCH METHOD 36
3.3 DETERMINATION OF SAMPLE SIZED 37
3.4 DATA ANALYSIS 38
3.5 EXPECTED RESULT 39
ANALYSIS, PRESENTATION AND INTERPRETATION OF DATA
4.1 PRESENTATION AND ANALYSIS OF DATA 40
4.2 ANALYSIS AND INTERPRETATION OF DATA 50
SUMMARY, CONCLUSION AND RECOMMENDATION
5.1 SUMMARY OF FINDINGS 60
5.2 CONCLUSION 63
5.3 RECOMMENDATIONS 65
Disclaimer: Note this academic material is intended as a guide for your academic research work. Do not copy word for word. Note: For Computer or Programming related works, some works might not contain source codes
CITE THIS WORK
(2014, 12). Trend In The Use Of Human Models In The Nigeria Advertising Industry.. ProjectStoc.com. Retrieved 12, 2014, from https://projectstoc.com/read/5969/trend-in-the-use-of-human-models-in-the-nigeria-advertising-industry-2559
"Trend In The Use Of Human Models In The Nigeria Advertising Industry." ProjectStoc.com. 12 2014. 2014. 12 2014 <https://projectstoc.com/read/5969/trend-in-the-use-of-human-models-in-the-nigeria-advertising-industry-2559>.
"Trend In The Use Of Human Models In The Nigeria Advertising Industry.." ProjectStoc.com. ProjectStoc.com, 12 2014. Web. 12 2014. <https://projectstoc.com/read/5969/trend-in-the-use-of-human-models-in-the-nigeria-advertising-industry-2559>.
"Trend In The Use Of Human Models In The Nigeria Advertising Industry.." ProjectStoc.com. 12, 2014. Accessed 12, 2014. https://projectstoc.com/read/5969/trend-in-the-use-of-human-models-in-the-nigeria-advertising-industry-2559.
- Related Works
- The Roles Of Radio And Interpersonal Communication In The Eradication Of Guinea Worm In Nkalagu Community
- The Effect Of Electronic Media
- Impact Of Social Media On Students Academic Performance (a Study Of Students Of University Of Abuja)
- The Role Of Radio In Democratic Society (a Case Study Of Enugu North Local Government Area)
- Prevalence Of Illegal Practices In Advertising In Nigeria
- Communication Gap, Its Effect On Organizational Performance (a Case Study Of Institute Of Management And Technology, (i.m.t), Enugu
- The Role Of Nigeria Film Industry In The Political Mobilization In Nigeria (a Study Of Nollywood)
- Perception Of Cybercrime Among Nigerian Youths (a Study Of Caritas University)
- Public Relations As A Tool For Enhancing Industrial Harmony: (a Case Study Of Nigerian Immigration Service Enugu State Command)
- The Role Of Television In The Campaign For Women Political Empowerment