No matter how plural a society may be, the film industry should be the engineering force and vehicle for conveying political messages to the people in the democratization process in which man is the pivot, it is with this background that the objectives of this study re-channeled towards Nollywood for their participation in politics.
The work examined factors such as medium, interpersonal communication, exposure objectivity and sycophancy to clear. Curtly determine the effective impact of the film industryâ€™s political views in mobilizing people in Nigeria metropolis.
Useful theories and the literature that constitute the basic framework of the study were examined.
An empirical survey was carried out in four selected zones in Nigeria metropolis. Data collected were analyzed in order to determine the effects of these factors on the efficacy of the film industry political messages in mobilizing the people folk.
Empirical evidence from findings revealed that the film industry political information has been the engineering mechanism in mobilizing people in Nigeria metropolis, it wakes up their political opinion and attitude, it leads them to political opinion formation and although they did not see the news being non-objective but they indicated that the government and its agencies distort the news.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Table of contents
CHAPTER ONE: INTRODUCTION
1.1 Background of the study
1.2 Statement of the research problem
1.3 Objectives of the study
1.4 Significance of the study
1.5 Research questions
1.6 Research hypothesis
1.7 Conceptual and operational definitions
1.9 Limitations of the study
CHAPTER TWO: REVIEW OF THE LITERATURE
3.2 Research design
3.3 Research sample
3.4 Measuring instrument
3.5 Data analysis
3.6 Expected results
4.1 Data analysis
4.3 Result of the hypothesis tested
CHAPTER FIVE: SUMMARY AND RECOMMENDATIONS FOR FURTHER STUDY
5.2 Recommendation for further study
Disclaimer: Note this academic material is intended as a guide for your academic research work. Do not copy word for word. Note: For Computer or Programming related works, some works might not contain source codes
CITE THIS WORK
(2012, 10). The Role Of Nigeria Film Industry In The Political Mobilization In Nigeria (a Study Of Nollywood).. Afribary.com. Retrieved 10, 2012, from https://afribary.com/read/199/the-role-of-nigeria-film-industry-in-the-political-mobilization-in-nigeria-a-study-of-nollywood
"The Role Of Nigeria Film Industry In The Political Mobilization In Nigeria (a Study Of Nollywood)." Afribary.com. 10 2012. 2012. 10 2012 <https://afribary.com/read/199/the-role-of-nigeria-film-industry-in-the-political-mobilization-in-nigeria-a-study-of-nollywood>.
"The Role Of Nigeria Film Industry In The Political Mobilization In Nigeria (a Study Of Nollywood).." Afribary.com. Afribary.com, 10 2012. Web. 10 2012. <https://afribary.com/read/199/the-role-of-nigeria-film-industry-in-the-political-mobilization-in-nigeria-a-study-of-nollywood>.
"The Role Of Nigeria Film Industry In The Political Mobilization In Nigeria (a Study Of Nollywood).." Afribary.com. 10, 2012. Accessed 10, 2012. https://afribary.com/read/199/the-role-of-nigeria-film-industry-in-the-political-mobilization-in-nigeria-a-study-of-nollywood.
- Related Works
- The Impact Of Testimonial Use On Advertising Effectiveness (a Case Study Of Kanu Nwankwo In Peak Milk Advertisment)
- Viewer Ship Of Television Programmes In Enugu State (case Study Of Enugu South Local Government)
- Effective Public Relations As An Instrument For The Achievement Of An Organizational Objective
- Role Of Nigerian Television Authority In The Mobilization Of The Electorate For Political Elections (a Study Of 2011 Election In Makurdi Local Government Area, Benue State)
- The Influence Of Western Television Programmes On The Cultural Values Of Nigeria Youths (a Case Study Oof Caritas Students, Enugu).
- Influence Of News Censorship On The Performance Of Media Houses In Nigeria (a Study Of Nasarawa Broadcasting Service, Lafia).
- Public Relations As A Management Function Problems And Impact (a Case Study Of The Anambra State Education Commission Awka
- Advertising A Survival Strategy For Mass Media Organisation (a Case Study Of Nigeria Television Authority, Nta, Enugu)
- The Role Of Third World News Agencies In Global Dissemination Of Information (a Case Study Of News Agency Of Nigeria (nan)
- The Role Of Broadcast Media As An Instrument For Combating Maladministration In Governance In Nigeria