for bank to survive in today’s growing dynamic highly competitive bank environment the marketing of the banking service is indeed inevitable so that they can serve its customers with a well tail over package and creating programme in order to meet adequately the various needs of its customers and other company specific requirements.
Marketing starts when one social unit anticipates identifies and designs the feature of a product or services to march the need structure of other social units. These efforts are made with the intent to obtain a transaction between competent social units Okafor U. (1994:9)
The marketing concept as a management orientation according to Philip kofler holds that the key to achieving organization goal is imbibed in the organization determining the need and wants of target market undercutting itself to delivering the desired satisfaction more effecting and efficiently than its competitors. Bank marketing therefore could be described as the process through which banks affect and keep customers by designing and offering service and inventions that make banking advantages to those customers.
Marketing did not come into banks with “marketing concept but with the advertising and promotion concept.
Banks were facing increased completion and a few stinted to embark on aggressive advertising people to a bank in easy but converting them to loyal customers is difficult hence the interdiction of the marketing concept.
Here they had to formulate programmes to please these customers and in achieving this they tried to offer a veracity of financial and specialized service to them.
they used tried to install a lot of effective systems for efficient marketing analysis implementation and control (kotler, 1994: 28)
The central bank of Nigeria (CBN) has the responsibility of defining the requirements for the establishment of various classes of bank have on their own defined their service requirement some example are shown in the table over-leaf
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Title page ii
Approval page iii
Table of contents vi
1.0 introduction 1
1.1 background of study 1
1.2 statements of the problems 8
1.3 purpose of study 11
1.4 scope of the study 11
1.5 research questions 12
1.6 null hypotheses 13
1.7 Significant of the study 14
2.0 Review of related literatures 16
2.1 Marketing concepts 16
2.2 Relevance of marketing to banking 21
2.3 A review of the Nigeria banking industry 23
2.4 Summary of the literature reviewed 29
3.0 Research methodology 32
3.1 Research design 32
3.2 Area of the study 33
3.3 Population of the study 33
3.4 Sample and sampling procedure 33
3.5 Instrument for data collection 34
3.6 Validation of the instrument 35
3.7 Reliability of the instrument 35
3.8 Administration of the instrument 36
3.9 Method of data analysis 37
4.0 Data presentation and analysis 39
4.1 Summary of Result 53
5.0 Discussion, implications and recommendation 54
5.1 discussions of results 54
5.2 conclusions 56
5.3 recommendations 57
5.4 implications of the findings 59
5.5 suggestions for further research 60
5.6 limitation of the study 61
Disclaimer: Note this academic material is intended as a guide for your academic research work. Do not copy word for word. Note: For Computer or Programming related works, some works might not contain source codes
CITE THIS WORK
(2014, 12). A Survey On Problems Of Marketing Commercial Bank Services (a Case Study Of Union Bank Of Nigeria Plc, Garden Avenue, Enugu).. ProjectStoc.com. Retrieved 12, 2014, from https://projectstoc.com/read/5314/a-survey-on-problems-of-marketing-commercial-bank-services-a-case-study-of-union-bank-of-nigeria-plc-garden-avenue-enugu-8237
"A Survey On Problems Of Marketing Commercial Bank Services (a Case Study Of Union Bank Of Nigeria Plc, Garden Avenue, Enugu)." ProjectStoc.com. 12 2014. 2014. 12 2014 <https://projectstoc.com/read/5314/a-survey-on-problems-of-marketing-commercial-bank-services-a-case-study-of-union-bank-of-nigeria-plc-garden-avenue-enugu-8237>.
"A Survey On Problems Of Marketing Commercial Bank Services (a Case Study Of Union Bank Of Nigeria Plc, Garden Avenue, Enugu).." ProjectStoc.com. ProjectStoc.com, 12 2014. Web. 12 2014. <https://projectstoc.com/read/5314/a-survey-on-problems-of-marketing-commercial-bank-services-a-case-study-of-union-bank-of-nigeria-plc-garden-avenue-enugu-8237>.
"A Survey On Problems Of Marketing Commercial Bank Services (a Case Study Of Union Bank Of Nigeria Plc, Garden Avenue, Enugu).." ProjectStoc.com. 12, 2014. Accessed 12, 2014. https://projectstoc.com/read/5314/a-survey-on-problems-of-marketing-commercial-bank-services-a-case-study-of-union-bank-of-nigeria-plc-garden-avenue-enugu-8237.
- Related Works
- Strategies For Introducing A New Product In The Market (a Case Study Of Encristo Phamaceuticals Limited In Enugu)
- Promotion As A Strategic Instrument In The Sales Of Malt Drinks (a Case Study Of Guinness Nigeria Plc Enugu Metropolis)
- Great Customer Service As An Enabler Of Small Business Ventures
- An Account For The Low Productivity In Public Corporations In Nigeria. A Case Study Of National Electric Power Authority Nepa, Enugu Zoanl Office.
- The Problems And Prospects Of Marketing Auto Maintenance Services In Enugu Metropolis (a Case Study Of Analysis Motor Manufacturing Company Anammco
- The Impact Of Modern Packaging On Product Sales In The Cosmetics Industry In Enugu Metropolis (a Case Study Of P.z Industries Plc Emene)
- Public Relation Activities In Tertiary Institutions In Enugu State (a Case Study Of Enugu State University Of Science And Technology Enugu State (esut)
- Customer Orientation In Banking Industry (a Case Study Of Ohha Community Bank, Ogui Road Enugu)
- Marketing Of Church Service (a Case Study Of Catholic Church In Enugu Metropolis)
- Effects Of Motivation On Salesforce Performance In Guinness Nigeria Plc And Mobile Telecommunication Network In South-east, Nigeria