A book shelve is a structure which here series of compartments for the preservation of books, valuable or useful materials, which are made up of metal, wood or plastic materials of construction. (Engineering materials).
The book shelve was constructed in the institute. (I.M.T Enugu).
However, before the construction, two standard metal sheets of length 96 inches and height 48 inches respectively, where dimension and divided into these required dimensions and sizes. Then welding operation were carried out and the dimension parts was welded into their fit places.
More so, filling of operation was also carried out, in other to smooth surface of the construction work and filling of pores and holes created was done.
Finally, in other to avoid destruction and corrosion or chemical attacks painting operation was done which the last operation was carried out.
Furthermore, the major result obtained from the construction were up to standard of a recommended book shelve. The cost for labour, purchasement, transportation, machine, and general total cost was N24,000.00 only (Twenty four thousand Naria only).
Table of content
Letter of transmittal
Sequence of operation (constructional procedure)
Conclusion and Recommendation
Disclaimer: Note this academic material is intended as a guide for your academic research work. Do not copy word for word. Note: For Computer or Programming related works, some works might not contain source codes
CITE THIS WORK
(2012, 12). Construction Of Book Shelve.. Afribary.com. Retrieved 12, 2012, from https://afribary.com/read/478/construction-of-book-shelve
"Construction Of Book Shelve." Afribary.com. 12 2012. 2012. 12 2012 <https://afribary.com/read/478/construction-of-book-shelve>.
"Construction Of Book Shelve.." Afribary.com. Afribary.com, 12 2012. Web. 12 2012. <https://afribary.com/read/478/construction-of-book-shelve>.
"Construction Of Book Shelve.." Afribary.com. 12, 2012. Accessed 12, 2012. https://afribary.com/read/478/construction-of-book-shelve.
- Related Works
- Repair Of A Faulty Refrigerator In The Mechanical Engineering Department Of The Institute Of Management And Technology, Enugu
- Automobile Motor Vehicle Construction
- The Fabrication Of A Single Face Pressurized Kerosene Cooker
- Construction Of Industrial Wheel Barrow
- Design Of A Hudraulic Escalator
- Thermodynamic Principle Of Energy Conversion
- Design And Implementation Of A Computerized Modern Poultry Farm A Case Study Imo Poultry Farm Ltd
- Design And Fabrication Of Wood Lathe Machine
- Plant Maintenance And Services
- Repair And Rehabilitation Of A Faulty Air- Conditioner In Engr. Ayogu And Okpe’s Office At Institute Of Management And Technology (imt) Enugu