This study focused on the impact of promotional activities on the marketing of Golden morn product with particular note on Nestle Nigeria Plc, the objective of the study among other things include.
To know how effective each of the promotion has been increasing the beverages market share in the market.
Based on these three hypothesis were formulated each focusing on the impact of specific promotion data. Extensive literature review on textbooks, journals and material on the area of the study was carried out while primary data were sourced from respondents, which form the sample of study. The sample include the manage staff of the super market.
Open-ended questions in a structured questionnaire were used to collect data from respondents. These data were presented on statistical tables after analysis and interpretation.
Based on analysis, the following findings were made.
1. Firslty, Golden morn has become a good beverage product that nourishes the body.
2. The Nestle Nigeria Plc is yet to make advertisement effective enough to create general awareness.
3. It was discovered that not much sales promotion has been carried out by this company.
4. It is strongly suggested that beverage industry should game plans that must be timely applied.
5. The study revealed that the promotional activities of Golden morn not only lead to increase in sales of the product but also impact, positively on the profit of the Nestle Nigeria Plc.
6. That the personal selling strategy used in beverage industry has much impact on customer’s disposition and patronage.
7. Many consumers indicated that the quality of Golden morn is high but many equally complained that the price is high compared to the other beverage in the market.
Based on the above findings the following recommendations were made. Define its promotional objectives in order to device suitable strategies to follow. This can only be very much possible where experts are used.
Serious effort should be made by beverage industries in using promotional activities, in using advertising apart from billboards, advertising on radio and local news papers in English and local language should be used in creating customers awareness.
The high quality product of Golden morn should be maintained and not relaxed and a good product with good promotion is easier to sell than bad product with intensive promotion as consumers look for the best quality.
If all these recommendations were carried out the company will not improve on their profit position.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Table of contents
1.1 Background of the study
1.2 Statement of the problems
1.3 Objectives of the study
1.4 Formulation of hypotheses
1.5 Significant of the study
1.6 Scope of the study
1.7 Definition of terms
2.0 Literature review
2.1 Nature and importance of promotional activities
2.2 Promotion objectives
2.3 Component of marketing promotion
2.4 Analysis of the various promotional tools
2.5 Promotional budget
2.6 Developing the sales promotion programme
2.7 Evaluation of promotional programme
3.0 Research methodology
3.1 Method of data collection
3.2 Sources of data
3.3 Research instruments used
3.4 Population of the study
3.5 Determination of sample size
3.6 Sampling techniques
3.7 Method of data analysis and treatment
3.8 Limitations of the study
4.0 Presentation, analysis and interpretation of data
4.1 Presentation and analysis of data
4.2 Test of hypotheses
5.1 Summary of findings Recommendations and Conclusion
Disclaimer: Note this academic material is intended as a guide for your academic research work. Do not copy word for word. Note: For Computer or Programming related works, some works might not contain source codes
CITE THIS WORK
(2014, 11). The Impact Of Promotional Activities On The Marketing Of Golden Morn Products In Enugu Metropolis (a Case Study Of Nestle Nigeria Plc Enugu.. ProjectStoc.com. Retrieved 11, 2014, from https://projectstoc.com/read/4224/the-impact-of-promotional-activities-on-the-marketing-of-golden-morn-products-in-enugu-metropolis-a-case-study-of-nestle-nigeria-plc-enugu-3337
"The Impact Of Promotional Activities On The Marketing Of Golden Morn Products In Enugu Metropolis (a Case Study Of Nestle Nigeria Plc Enugu." ProjectStoc.com. 11 2014. 2014. 11 2014 <https://projectstoc.com/read/4224/the-impact-of-promotional-activities-on-the-marketing-of-golden-morn-products-in-enugu-metropolis-a-case-study-of-nestle-nigeria-plc-enugu-3337>.
"The Impact Of Promotional Activities On The Marketing Of Golden Morn Products In Enugu Metropolis (a Case Study Of Nestle Nigeria Plc Enugu.." ProjectStoc.com. ProjectStoc.com, 11 2014. Web. 11 2014. <https://projectstoc.com/read/4224/the-impact-of-promotional-activities-on-the-marketing-of-golden-morn-products-in-enugu-metropolis-a-case-study-of-nestle-nigeria-plc-enugu-3337>.
"The Impact Of Promotional Activities On The Marketing Of Golden Morn Products In Enugu Metropolis (a Case Study Of Nestle Nigeria Plc Enugu.." ProjectStoc.com. 11, 2014. Accessed 11, 2014. https://projectstoc.com/read/4224/the-impact-of-promotional-activities-on-the-marketing-of-golden-morn-products-in-enugu-metropolis-a-case-study-of-nestle-nigeria-plc-enugu-3337.
- Related Works
- Promotion Strategies For The Marketing Of Educational Services In Enugu (a Case Study Of (esut) Enugu State University Of Science And Technology)
- The Impact Of Promotional Activities On Bourn Vita Product In Enugu Metropolis (a Case Study Of Cadbury Nigeria Plc In Enugu)
- Problem And Prospects Of Small Scale Business In Nigeria (a Case Study Of Enugu South Local Government Area)
- Impact Of Marketing Mix In The Accomplishment Of Organization Objectives (a Study Of Unilever Brothers Nigeria Plc)
- Packaging As A Promo Tools In The Marketing Of Beauty Case Products (a Case Study Of Petals Enugu)
- Consumer Preference On Tooth Paste Brands In Enugu Metropolis
- Consumer Protection And Drug Marketing In Nigeria (a Case Study Of Juhel Pharmaceutical Company Enugu)
- An Appraisal Of Material Management Concept As A Strategy For Achieving Organizational Productivity (a Case Study Of Kaduna Refining And Petrochemical Ltd.)
- The Effectiveness Of Physical Distribution Of Charis Satchet Water In Enugu Metropolis (a Case Study Of Ej Collince Company)
- Marketing Of Family Planning Services In Enugu Urban