The growing need for need for more efficient ways of managing product brands in the face of a highly competitive market has become of major concern to marketing firms and organizations particularly Nigeria Bottling company.
The had let to this study which is effective brand in management of NBC’c products is effectively managed.
- To find out the success factors in the effective management of NBC products.
- To determine whether effective brand management of NBC product has any impact of the sales and profitability of the product
A review of related materials magazines, journals and text books was carried out. The population of study include the management and relevant staff, middle men and consumers of NBC product sample size was determined, using Barley’s formula, for the middle men and consumers, while census survey was used for the management and relevant staff.
Data were collected using structured questionnaires, and oral interview conducted on selected employees. These data were analyzed using table and percentages.
In view of the analysis it was discovered that NBC products of Nigerian breweries been effectively managed by the company. This was helped to enhance both the product image and corporate image of the company.
Based on this, it was recommended that the company should take this advantage to exploit the market by introducing new product brands. The company should also put in place an effective marketing information system (MIC) that will not only monitor the pulse of the market, but also the activities of the competitor with a view to react decisively, and more importantly adopt pro-active postures.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1.1 Background to the study
1.2 Statement of problem
1.3 Objectives of the study
1.4 Research questions
1.5 Significance of the study
1.6 Scope of the study
1.7 Definition of terms
2.1 What is a brand
2.2 Overview of branding
2.3 Place of branding in marketing management
2.4 Objective of branding
2.5 Branding decision
2.6 Types of brand strategy
2.7 Branding strategies for consumers
3.1 Sources of data
3.2 Population of the study
3.3 Determination of sample size consumers
3.4 Sample technique
3.5 Instrument for data collection
3.6 Validation of research
3.7 Questionnaire administration and allocation
3.8 Method of data treatment and analysis
3.9 Limitation of the study
PRESENTATION ANALYSIS AND INTERPRETATION OF DATA
4.1 Presentation and analysis of data
4.2 Test of hypothesis
5.1 Summary of findings
Disclaimer: Note this academic material is intended as a guide for your academic research work. Do not copy word for word. Note: For Computer or Programming related works, some works might not contain source codes
CITE THIS WORK
(2014, 12). The Impact Of Branding On The Marketing Of Soft Drinks. A Case Study Of Nigeria Bottling Company (nbc) Plc 9th Mile Corner Enugu... ProjectStoc.com. Retrieved 12, 2014, from https://projectstoc.com/read/5512/the-impact-of-branding-on-the-marketing-of-soft-drinks-a-case-study-of-nigeria-bottling-company-nbc-plc-9th-mile-corner-enugu-7294
"The Impact Of Branding On The Marketing Of Soft Drinks. A Case Study Of Nigeria Bottling Company (nbc) Plc 9th Mile Corner Enugu.." ProjectStoc.com. 12 2014. 2014. 12 2014 <https://projectstoc.com/read/5512/the-impact-of-branding-on-the-marketing-of-soft-drinks-a-case-study-of-nigeria-bottling-company-nbc-plc-9th-mile-corner-enugu-7294>.
"The Impact Of Branding On The Marketing Of Soft Drinks. A Case Study Of Nigeria Bottling Company (nbc) Plc 9th Mile Corner Enugu..." ProjectStoc.com. ProjectStoc.com, 12 2014. Web. 12 2014. <https://projectstoc.com/read/5512/the-impact-of-branding-on-the-marketing-of-soft-drinks-a-case-study-of-nigeria-bottling-company-nbc-plc-9th-mile-corner-enugu-7294>.
"The Impact Of Branding On The Marketing Of Soft Drinks. A Case Study Of Nigeria Bottling Company (nbc) Plc 9th Mile Corner Enugu..." ProjectStoc.com. 12, 2014. Accessed 12, 2014. https://projectstoc.com/read/5512/the-impact-of-branding-on-the-marketing-of-soft-drinks-a-case-study-of-nigeria-bottling-company-nbc-plc-9th-mile-corner-enugu-7294.
- Related Works
- Marketing Of Banking And Financial Service (a Case Study Of Leadway Assurance Company Limited)
- Public Relation And It’s Impact In The Banking Industry
- The Impact Of Marketing Strategies On The Performance Of Seven Up Bottling Company Ltd 9th Mile (a Case Study Of Seven Up Industry 9th Mile Enugu State
- Marketing Courier Service In Enugu State (a Case Study Of Tnt/ias Of Nigeria)
- Marketing Of Insurance Services In Nigeria: Problems & Prospects
- The Impact Of Promotional Activities On Bourn Vita Product In Enugu Metropolis (a Case Study Of Cadbury Nigeria Plc In Enugu)
- Consumer Preference On Tooth Paste Brands In Enugu Metropolis
- The Marketing Of Hotel Service In Warri Metropolis (a Case Study Of Royal Ark Hotel Limited
- The Impact Of Transportation Cost On Consumers Retail Goods Prices
- Marketing Promotion As The Major Decision Area In Marketing