The study of the nature involves a lot of deep research and understanding of the factors, which creates the effects on the subject matter. Primarily, these factors were more economical than managerial as the case may be, on the understanding that this research work is being casual out under a management setting or department.
Just as the subject matter is, the impact of foreign direct investment on the Nigerian Economy with a case study of Nigerian Bottling Company Plc, it is based on the economic, social and entrepreneurial impacts created by these multinational companies like NBC Plc on their host societies.
Based on this, the objective of this study was to determine through quantitative and quantitative measures whether the benefits of multinational enterprises (MNEâ€™S) out weigh the cost that results from their activities in the hose countries.
The first chapter of this work contains a general discussion (i.e. critics and defense) of FSIâ€™s activities in host countries. Further the statement of the research problem was studied and the need for the study. The scope and limitation to the research work was finally looked into with the stated hypothesis which guide the researcher in his evaluations.
In chapter two, a number of part related literatures were examined as it relates to the impact of foreign direct investment to Nigeria as the case may be with particular reference to NBC Plc activities in Enugu Zone.
Chapter three treated the design of the study, the method of collecting data and the ways in which the questionnaires were distributed within the chosen population.
The data gathered from the research were analysed and interpreted in chapter four of this research report.
Finally, the summary of findings, conclusions on the research work and recommendations were given by the researcher all in chapter five.
It is believed that these recommendations made in this study will help both the multinationals in their relationship with their host communities as well as creating an enabling environment from the host country for their business to there.
TABLE OF CONTENT
Table of content
1.1Overview of the study
1.2Brief review of Nigerian Bottling Company Plc
1.3Statement of research problem
1.6Scope of the study
1.7Limitations of the study
1.8Definition of terms
2.0.2The impact of foreign direct investment on the growth
of the host society
2.2Theories of foreign direct investment
3.2Area of the study
3.3Population of the study
3.4Sample and size determination
3.5Instrument of data collection
3.6Validation of the instrument
3.7Reliability of the instruments
3.8Method of data collection
3.9Questionnaire distribution and retrieval
3.10Method of data analysis
4.0Presentation of analysis and interpretation of data
4.1Answers to questionnaires
4.2Test of hypothesis
5.0Discussion of results of findings
5.3Suggestion for further studies
Disclaimer: Note this academic material is intended as a guide for your academic research work. Do not copy word for word. Note: For Computer or Programming related works, some works might not contain source codes
CITE THIS WORK
(2012, 11). The Impact Of Foreign Direct Investment On The Nigerian Economy (a Case Study Of Nbc Plc Enugu).. Afribary.com. Retrieved 11, 2012, from https://afribary.com/read/422/the-impact-of-foreign-direct-investment-on-the-nigerian-economy-a-case-study-of-nbc-plc-enugu
"The Impact Of Foreign Direct Investment On The Nigerian Economy (a Case Study Of Nbc Plc Enugu)." Afribary.com. 11 2012. 2012. 11 2012 <https://afribary.com/read/422/the-impact-of-foreign-direct-investment-on-the-nigerian-economy-a-case-study-of-nbc-plc-enugu>.
"The Impact Of Foreign Direct Investment On The Nigerian Economy (a Case Study Of Nbc Plc Enugu).." Afribary.com. Afribary.com, 11 2012. Web. 11 2012. <https://afribary.com/read/422/the-impact-of-foreign-direct-investment-on-the-nigerian-economy-a-case-study-of-nbc-plc-enugu>.
"The Impact Of Foreign Direct Investment On The Nigerian Economy (a Case Study Of Nbc Plc Enugu).." Afribary.com. 11, 2012. Accessed 11, 2012. https://afribary.com/read/422/the-impact-of-foreign-direct-investment-on-the-nigerian-economy-a-case-study-of-nbc-plc-enugu.
- Related Works
- The Economic Effect Of Unemployment On The Nigeria Economy (a Case Study Of Nnewi North L.g.a. In Anambra State)
- The Problems And Prospects Of Commercializing And Processing Cashew Nuts In Enugu State
- Causes And Effects Of Communication Gap In Office Administrative Efficiency (a Case Study Of Udi Local Government Area)
- Functions And Achievements Of Government Support Agencies In The Development Of Enterprenuership In Enugu State (a Case Study Of National Directorate Of Employment (n.d.e)
- Entrepreneurial Development And It Impact On Our Economy (a Case Study Of Ebonyi State)
- An Evaluation Of Staff Induction And Training Programmes Improving Workersâ€™ Efficiency (a Case Study Of Milo Express Company Lagos)
- The Activities Of The National Association Of Chambers Of Commercse, Industries, Mines And Agriculture, Naccima In The Development Of Small And Medium Scale Industries In Nigeria (a Case Study Of Naccima Enugu)
- The Problem And Prospects Of Entrepreneurship Development In Enugu State (a Case Study Of Enugu South Local Government Area)
- The Issue Of Corporate Social Responsibility A Must To Nigerian Business Organization (a Case Study Of Guinness Nigeria Plc)
- Industrial Relations As A Strategy For Enhancing Organizational Performance In Peugeot Automobile Nigeria Limited