This research, which is limited to Enugu metropolis, undertook a credit analysis of the uses and abuses of relation in management in selected Nigeria business organization.
The main objectives were
-To examine the relevance of public relation in modern business management to find out if the public relation is practiced as a top management function in the companies under study.
-To examine the effectiveness or ineffectiveness of the public relations strategies employed by managers in the companies under study
-To find out the attitude of other managers and employees in the companies to public relations.
- To find out the level of acceptance or un-acceptance of public relation as a management function in the companies under study.
-To identify and analyse the uses and abuses of public organization.
-To make appropriate recommendation.
The research questions were.
-What is the relevance of public relations to modern business management.
-Is public relations being practiced as a top management function?
-How do other managers and employees perceive the job of public relations?
-Do the management of companies under study recognize the importance of public relations?
-What are the specific uses of public relations in these organization
Our data were sourced from ANAMMCO Ltd and NITEL ltd. All in Eniugu metropolis and subjected to sophisticated statistical tests.
This leads tot the following findings among others.
-Public relations are relevance t modern business management
-Public relations as practices by management in the organizations as under study are not abused.
-Other managers and employees in the organization are favorably disposed to public relations
-the level of acceptance of public relations as a management function in the companies under study is high.
-All these suggests that all business big or small, should create mutual understanding between her publics and the organization through the activities of he public relations department to enhance growth and development.
TABLE OF CONTENT
Table of content
1.1BACKGROUND OF PUBLIC RELATION
1.2STATEMENT OF THE PROBLEM
1.4OPBJECTIVES OF THE STUDY
1.5SCOPE OF THE STUDY
1.6SIGNIFICANCE OF THE STUDY
1.7LIMITATION OF THE STUDY
1.8IMPORTING OF PUBLIC RELATION
1.9DEFINITION OF TERMS
2.1ORIGIN OF PUBLIC RELATION
2.2DEFINITION OF PUBLIC RELATION
2.3PUBLIC RELATION AND PUBLICITY
2.4PUBLIC RELATION AND MARKETING
2.5PUBLIC RELATIONS PUBLICS
2.6THE PUBLIC RELATION PLANS
2.7THE MEDIA OR PRESS RELATION
2.8PUBLIC RELATION AND MANAGEMENT
2.9PUBLIC RELATION AND BUSINESS
2.10PUBLIC REALTION AND THE SOCIETY
2.11PROFESSIONAL GUIDELINES ON THE ETHNICS OF BUSINESS
2.13SUMMARY OF FINDING
3.0METHOD OF COLLECTNG AND ANALYSIS
3.1PRESENTATION AND ANALYSIS OF DATA
Disclaimer: Note this academic material is intended as a guide for your academic research work. Do not copy word for word. Note: For Computer or Programming related works, some works might not contain source codes
CITE THIS WORK
(2012, 11). An Anaysis Of The Uses And Abuses Of Public Relation In Management In Selected Nigeria Business Organization.. ProjectStoc.com. Retrieved 11, 2012, from https://projectstoc.com/read/372/an-anaysis-of-the-uses-and-abuses-of-public-relation-in-management-in-selected-nigeria-business-organization
"An Anaysis Of The Uses And Abuses Of Public Relation In Management In Selected Nigeria Business Organization." ProjectStoc.com. 11 2012. 2012. 11 2012 <https://projectstoc.com/read/372/an-anaysis-of-the-uses-and-abuses-of-public-relation-in-management-in-selected-nigeria-business-organization>.
"An Anaysis Of The Uses And Abuses Of Public Relation In Management In Selected Nigeria Business Organization.." ProjectStoc.com. ProjectStoc.com, 11 2012. Web. 11 2012. <https://projectstoc.com/read/372/an-anaysis-of-the-uses-and-abuses-of-public-relation-in-management-in-selected-nigeria-business-organization>.
"An Anaysis Of The Uses And Abuses Of Public Relation In Management In Selected Nigeria Business Organization.." ProjectStoc.com. 11, 2012. Accessed 11, 2012. https://projectstoc.com/read/372/an-anaysis-of-the-uses-and-abuses-of-public-relation-in-management-in-selected-nigeria-business-organization.
- Related Works
- An Appraisal Of The Current Implication Of Privatization Of Nigeria Telecommunication Limited (nitel) (a Case Study Of Enugu Zonal District)
- The Roles Of Middlemen In The Channels Of Distribution (a Case Study Of Tropical Venture, Enugu)
- The Impact Of Salary Increase And Fringe Benefits Among Nigerian Workers (a Case Study Of Enugu Railway Corporation)
- Delegation Of Authority As A Management Strategy (a Case Study Of Unilever Nigeria Plc Enugu Depot, Enugu-state)
- The Importance Of Planning And Control In An Organisation (a Case Study Of General Cotton Mill Ltd. Onitsha, Anambra State)
- Contribution Of Small-scale Business To National Economic Growth And Development (a Case Study Of Selected Bakeries In Enugu Urban)
- Small Scale Business As A Strategy For Entrepreneurship Development In Nigeria (a Case Study Of Nnewi North L.g.a, Anambra State)
- Assessment Of The Criteria For The Promotion Of Employees In Alo Aluminium Company
- The Role Of Organization Structure On The Effective Management Of Selected Government Prostrates ( A Case Study Of I.m. T. And Star Printing Publishing Company Spp)
- Corporate Social Responsibility A Necessity To Nigerian Business Organizations