The main focus of this project as to explore the role of communication processes in the management of government parastatals with NEPA, Enugu District as the case study.
To guide the study, four research questions were formulated. A review of literature was evolved to broaden the researchâ€™s knowledge on what others have already done in the area for a realistic conclusion for the study. A structural questionnaire was developed and administered personally by the research to 207 staff on NEPA (45 senior and 59 junior) to guard against any mortality of the questionnaires.
A like type, four point scale were used in determining responses. (2.50 and above for positive and 2.49 and below for negative.
Based on the responses, some of the major findings include inadequacy of resource, problem of achieving the stated objectives, clear communication gap with itâ€™s effects and lack of concern to staff welfare.
As a result of the findings, some major recommendations were made as follows:
Priority should be given to human resources in the NEPA for effectiveness as information form major strategy for their work, participatory decision making process to ensure that the set objectives are known to all, there should be a serious motivation to staff to en sure involvement and and commitment on the job by all.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Table of contents
List of tables
1.1 Background of the study
1.2 Statement of the problem
1.3 Research questions
1.4 Significance of the study
1.5 The purpose of the study
2.0 Review of literature
2.1 The concept of communication
2.2 Communication process and organization management effectiveness
2.3 Channels of communication
2.4 The purpose and importance of communication
2.5 Barriers to communication
3.1 Data presentation and Results
3.2 Method of data analysis
Disclaimer: Note this academic material is intended as a guide for your academic research work. Do not copy word for word. Note: For Computer or Programming related works, some works might not contain source codes
CITE THIS WORK
(2013, 05). The Role Of Communication Processes In The Management Of Government Parastatals (a Case Study Of Nepa, Enugu).. ProjectStoc.com. Retrieved 05, 2013, from https://projectstoc.com/read/1530/the-role-of-communication-processes-in-the-management-of-government-parastatals-a-case-study-of-nepa-enugu
"The Role Of Communication Processes In The Management Of Government Parastatals (a Case Study Of Nepa, Enugu)." ProjectStoc.com. 05 2013. 2013. 05 2013 <https://projectstoc.com/read/1530/the-role-of-communication-processes-in-the-management-of-government-parastatals-a-case-study-of-nepa-enugu>.
"The Role Of Communication Processes In The Management Of Government Parastatals (a Case Study Of Nepa, Enugu).." ProjectStoc.com. ProjectStoc.com, 05 2013. Web. 05 2013. <https://projectstoc.com/read/1530/the-role-of-communication-processes-in-the-management-of-government-parastatals-a-case-study-of-nepa-enugu>.
"The Role Of Communication Processes In The Management Of Government Parastatals (a Case Study Of Nepa, Enugu).." ProjectStoc.com. 05, 2013. Accessed 05, 2013. https://projectstoc.com/read/1530/the-role-of-communication-processes-in-the-management-of-government-parastatals-a-case-study-of-nepa-enugu.
- Related Works
- Effective Implementation Of Organizational Policies And Procedure In Nigeria Business (case Study Of First Bank Plc Enugu)
- The Effect Of Performance Evaluation On Employee Performance (a Study Of Unilever Nigeria Plc, Aba Branch)
- Sourcing Raw Materials For Small-scale Business In Nigeria
- The Problem Of Managing Small-scale Enterprises In Nigeria (a Case Study Of Eberson Company Nigeria Limited)
- The Role Of Marketing Communications (a Case Study Of John Holt)
- The Role Of Inventory Management On The Nigeria Brewery Industry (a Case Study Of Nigeria Brewery Industry 9th Mile Corner, Enugu)
- The Effect Of Monetary Incentive On Workers Performances In Nigeria Organization (a Case Study Of Imt Enugu)
- The Impact Of Employees Participation In Decision Making And Organisational Productivity (a Case Study Of Anammco Company Enugu)
- An Investigation Into The Studentsâ€™ Hostile Accommodation Problem In The Institute Of Management And Technology (imt) Enugu
- Communication A Tool For Effective Management (case Study Of The Star Printing And Publishing Company Limited Enugu)