The main focus of this project as to explore the role of communication processes in the management of government parastatals with NEPA, Enugu District as the case study.
To guide the study, four research questions were formulated. A review of literature was evolved to broaden the researchâ€™s knowledge on what others have already done in the area for a realistic conclusion for the study. A structural questionnaire was developed and administered personally by the research to 207 staff on NEPA (45 senior and 59 junior) to guard against any mortality of the questionnaires.
A like type, four point scale were used in determining responses. (2.50 and above for positive and 2.49 and below for negative.
Based on the responses, some of the major findings include inadequacy of resource, problem of achieving the stated objectives, clear communication gap with itâ€™s effects and lack of concern to staff welfare.
As a result of the findings, some major recommendations were made as follows:
Priority should be given to human resources in the NEPA for effectiveness as information form major strategy for their work, participatory decision making process to ensure that the set objectives are known to all, there should be a serious motivation to staff to en sure involvement and and commitment on the job by all.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Table of contents
List of tables
1.1 Background of the study
1.2 Statement of the problem
1.3 Research questions
1.4 Significance of the study
1.5 The purpose of the study
2.0 Review of literature
2.1 The concept of communication
2.2 Communication process and organization management effectiveness
2.3 Channels of communication
2.4 The purpose and importance of communication
2.5 Barriers to communication
3.1 Data presentation and Results
3.2 Method of data analysis
Disclaimer: Note this academic material is intended as a guide for your academic research work. Do not copy word for word. Note: For Computer or Programming related works, some works might not contain source codes
CITE THIS WORK
(2013, 05). The Role Of Communication Processes In The Management Of Government Parastatals (a Case Study Of Nepa, Enugu).. ProjectStoc.com. Retrieved 05, 2013, from https://projectstoc.com/read/1530/the-role-of-communication-processes-in-the-management-of-government-parastatals-a-case-study-of-nepa-enugu
"The Role Of Communication Processes In The Management Of Government Parastatals (a Case Study Of Nepa, Enugu)." ProjectStoc.com. 05 2013. 2013. 05 2013 <https://projectstoc.com/read/1530/the-role-of-communication-processes-in-the-management-of-government-parastatals-a-case-study-of-nepa-enugu>.
"The Role Of Communication Processes In The Management Of Government Parastatals (a Case Study Of Nepa, Enugu).." ProjectStoc.com. ProjectStoc.com, 05 2013. Web. 05 2013. <https://projectstoc.com/read/1530/the-role-of-communication-processes-in-the-management-of-government-parastatals-a-case-study-of-nepa-enugu>.
"The Role Of Communication Processes In The Management Of Government Parastatals (a Case Study Of Nepa, Enugu).." ProjectStoc.com. 05, 2013. Accessed 05, 2013. https://projectstoc.com/read/1530/the-role-of-communication-processes-in-the-management-of-government-parastatals-a-case-study-of-nepa-enugu.
- Related Works
- The Problems Of Revenue Generation In Local Government Area Of Nigeria
- Impact Of Automated Teller Machine On Bank Customers Satisfaction In Banks
- Analysis Of Employee Welfare Programme In Nigeria Nitel Limited
- Shortage Of Human Resources In Government Establshment Problems And Solutions (a Case Study Of Ministry Of Finance And Economic Planning Enugu State)
- Exportation Of â€œmade In Nigeriaâ€ Goods As A Tool For The Development Of The Nigeria Economy
- Capital Investment Appraisal A Comparative Study Between Public And Private Companies (a Case Study Phinomar Nig. Ltd)
- The Activities Of The National Association Of Chambers Of Commercse, Industries, Mines And Agriculture, Naccima In The Development Of Small And Medium Scale Industries In Nigeria (a Case Study Of Naccima Enugu)
- The Role Of Registry Department In A Tertiary Institution (a Case Study Of Institute Of Management And Technoogy (imt) Enugu)
- The Economic Effect Of Unemployment On The Nigeria Economy (a Case Study Of Nnewi North L.g.a. In Anambra State)
- Entrepreneurial Development And Its Impact On Our Economy A Case Study Of Enugu State