This research project examined the structure of staff welfare scheme existing in ENSWC as well as the extent to which this welfare scheme satisfies the workers of the organization toward greater productivity. The researcher made use of interview method and review of related literature as her research instrument.
The researcher observed that despite use huge amount of these money spent by the management of ENSWC (Enugu State Water Corporation) on workers welfare, these workers still feel dissatisfied with the welfare scheme being package for them.
Specially, the workers amongst others would prefer most of their welfare packages to be in cash rather than in kind. They also wanted the management to include health care services, canteen services even though dropped in their welfare packages. Absence of these and other supposed welfare packages can still lead to more various forms of indiscipline and non commitment and fraud among ENSWC as an organization. The researcher therefore, recommends amongst others that more pension and gratuity scheme, health services should be considered even more cash should be given and less in kind.
TABLE OF CONTENT
Table of contents
1.1 Background of the study
1.2 Statement of the problem
1.3 Research Questions
1.4 Purpose of Study
1.5 Significance of Study
1.6 Scope of Study/Delimitation of Study
2.1 Directly related Research
2.2 Purpose of Staff Welfare Scheme
2.3 The growth of staff welfare scheme
2.4 Further Related Research in other Govt. Parastatals
3.1 Summary, Discussion and Conclusion
3.2 Summary of Findings
3.3 Discussion of Findings
3.5 Table showing Responses given by the cash or ,find major forms of benefits
Disclaimer: Note this academic material is intended as a guide for your academic research work. Do not copy word for word. Note: For Computer or Programming related works, some works might not contain source codes
CITE THIS WORK
(2013, 02). Staff Welfare Scheme In Government Parastatals (a Case Study Of Enugu State Water Corporation).. ProjectStoc.com. Retrieved 02, 2013, from https://projectstoc.com/read/898/staff-welfare-scheme-in-government-parastatals-a-case-study-of-enugu-state-water-corporation
"Staff Welfare Scheme In Government Parastatals (a Case Study Of Enugu State Water Corporation)." ProjectStoc.com. 02 2013. 2013. 02 2013 <https://projectstoc.com/read/898/staff-welfare-scheme-in-government-parastatals-a-case-study-of-enugu-state-water-corporation>.
"Staff Welfare Scheme In Government Parastatals (a Case Study Of Enugu State Water Corporation).." ProjectStoc.com. ProjectStoc.com, 02 2013. Web. 02 2013. <https://projectstoc.com/read/898/staff-welfare-scheme-in-government-parastatals-a-case-study-of-enugu-state-water-corporation>.
"Staff Welfare Scheme In Government Parastatals (a Case Study Of Enugu State Water Corporation).." ProjectStoc.com. 02, 2013. Accessed 02, 2013. https://projectstoc.com/read/898/staff-welfare-scheme-in-government-parastatals-a-case-study-of-enugu-state-water-corporation.
- Related Works
- The Causes Of Failures Among Some Managers In Business Organization A Case Study Of First Bank Plc Warri
- The Impact Of Salary Increase And Fringe Benefits Among Nigerian Workers (a Case Study Of Enugu Railway Corporation)
- The Role Of Commercial Bank In Industrial Development In Nigeria (a Case Study Of Union Bank Of Nigeria Plc Onitsha)
- The Influence Of Multinational Companies In The Economic Development Of Nigeria (a Case Study Of Guinness Nigeria Plc Benin City)
- Training Development And Promotion As A Means Of Boosting Employee Morale In An Organization (a Case Study Of Cadbury Nigeria Plc Lagos)
- The Significant Of Human Resources Department In Business Organisation (a Case Study Of Nigeria Breweries Plc, 9th Mile Corner, Enugu)
- Problem Of Small Scale Industries In Enugu (a Case Study Of Family Joy Product)
- The Activities Of The National Association Of Chambers Of Commerce, Industries, Mines And Agriculture, Naccima In The Development Of Small And Medium Scale Industries In Nigeria (a Case Study Of Naccima Enugu)
- The Effects Of Remuneration On The Performance Of Employees On The Private Sector
- The Impact Of Manpower Training And Development In The Oil Industry In Nigeria (a Case Study Of Shell Petroleum Development Company Limited)