Emphasis on effects of manpower development and training on workers performance. A case study of NBC 9th Mile, Enugu.
It is believed that when manpower is developed through training the aims to increase workers performance. But the consequence which were come quickly to mind is that many costs will be involved and precious time will also be spent in the analysis of the effect of workers, the research carried out a research workers are complied by so doing, questionnaire and personal interview were used.
We equally examined the dynamic manpower development.
The project also highlighted the various methods of training undergone by the workers and its effects on workers. Recommendations as to how the company could come to the aid of workers. So as help them increase the performance through development and training are also discussed.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY
1.2 STATEMENT OF THE PROBLEM
1.3 OBJECTIVES OF THE STUDY
1.4 SIGNIFICANCE OF THE STUDY
1.5 SCOPE AND LIMITATIONS OF THE STUDY
2.1 REVIEW OF RELATED LITERATURE
2.2 ORIGIN OF THE STUDY
2.3 SOURCES OF MANPOWER DEVELOPMENT AND TRAINING
2.4 THE EFFECT OF MANPOWER DEVELOPMENT AND TRAINING IN NIGERIA
2.5 MANPOWER TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT OF N.B.C.
2.6 SUMMARY OF FINDINGS
3.1 RESEARCH DESIGN
3.2 SOURCES OF DATA
3.3 METHOD OF DATA COLLECTION
3.4 POPULATION OF THE STUDY
3.5 SAMPLE OF THE STUDY
3.6 SAMPLE TECHNIQUE
3.7 RESEARCH INSTRUMENT USED
3.8 RELIABILITY OF THE RESEARCH INSTRUMENT29
3.9 METHOD OF DATA ANALYSIS
Disclaimer: Note this academic material is intended as a guide for your academic research work. Do not copy word for word. Note: For Computer or Programming related works, some works might not contain source codes
CITE THIS WORK
(2013, 02). Effect Of Manpower Development And Training On Workers Performance (a Case Study Of Nbc 9th Mile, Enugu).. ProjectStoc.com. Retrieved 02, 2013, from https://projectstoc.com/read/847/effect-of-manpower-development-and-training-on-workers-performance-a-case-study-of-nbc-9th-mile-enugu
"Effect Of Manpower Development And Training On Workers Performance (a Case Study Of Nbc 9th Mile, Enugu)." ProjectStoc.com. 02 2013. 2013. 02 2013 <https://projectstoc.com/read/847/effect-of-manpower-development-and-training-on-workers-performance-a-case-study-of-nbc-9th-mile-enugu>.
"Effect Of Manpower Development And Training On Workers Performance (a Case Study Of Nbc 9th Mile, Enugu).." ProjectStoc.com. ProjectStoc.com, 02 2013. Web. 02 2013. <https://projectstoc.com/read/847/effect-of-manpower-development-and-training-on-workers-performance-a-case-study-of-nbc-9th-mile-enugu>.
"Effect Of Manpower Development And Training On Workers Performance (a Case Study Of Nbc 9th Mile, Enugu).." ProjectStoc.com. 02, 2013. Accessed 02, 2013. https://projectstoc.com/read/847/effect-of-manpower-development-and-training-on-workers-performance-a-case-study-of-nbc-9th-mile-enugu.
- Related Works
- Employee Job Satisfaction A Tool For Enhancing Organisational Performance
- Promoting Productivity In Civil Service (a Case Study Of Enugu State Civil Service Commission)
- An Assessment Of The Management Performance Of Public Enterprises In Nigeria (a Case Study Of Enugu State Transport Company Limited)
- Problems Of Allocation, Distribution And Marketing Of Petroleum Products (a Case Study Of Nnpc Depot In Enugu East Local Government, Enugu State)
- An Assessment Of Roles Of Non-governmental Organisation On Community Development Projects In Edo South Senatorial District Of Edo State
- Effect Of Government Regulation On Business (a Case Study Of N.b.l. Plc)
- The Impact Of Computerization Of Business (a Case Study Of Nigerian Coal Cooperation (ncc) Enugu)
- An Investigation Into The Role Of Small Scale Industries In The Economic Development Of Nigeria (a Focus In Abia State)
- Causes Of Business Failure And Possible Solutions (a Case Study Of Uju Printing Press, Kaduna)
- Strategies For Healthy Employer -employee Relationship In Organization (a Case Study Of Emenite Company Limited Emene Enugu)