The study reported herein was carried out to identify the impact of industrial training to the training of students secretarial with particular reference to the institute of management and Technology Enugu, Enugu State.
The study treated the background, statement of problems, purpose and objectives, scope and delimitation, significance and general research question parting to the study.
Matters related to the study were review and questionnaires were used collection of data. Tables and simple percentages were used in the presentation and analysis of data. Finally, the findings were discussed, summarized and conclusion and recommendation made so.
From the study, it has proved from available the following:
1.Students were given practical training during SIWES
2.The student could perform better after graduating if their receive adequate work experience from the industries during their one year industrial training.
3.if employers will accept and provide students with any available machines and equipment, the students will be able to carry out their duties effectively.
4.It was discovered that students are not adequately supervised during their industrial training.
5.Some students drop t work after their I T than going back to school.
To solve the problems identified in this study, the following recommendation were made.
1.The ITF should make the students to understand the concepts of SIWES.
2.Employers should accept and provide students with facilities necessary for meaningful industrial experiences
3.Institution should organization proper supervision and assign every supervisor to a number of students who are under going the training in one state or town.
4.Effects should be made to study carefully the objectives and relevance of SIWES in conjunction in with the students needs interest and aspiration (socially and academically as future builders the nation and nationâ€™s manpower requirements. In order to come up with a mere meaningful education plan)
Conclusively, student industrial work experience scheme creates a great impact on students performance in the labour market.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Table of content
1.1 Background of the study
1.2 Statement of the problems
1.3 Purpose of the study
1.4 Significance of the study
1.5 Research Questions
1.6 Scope and limitation of the study
2.1 A brief origin of Industrial Training
2.2 Aim and Objective of the programme
2.3 The Impact of SIWES
2.4 Role of the Bodies Involved in the scheme
2.5 Benefits of the probramme
2.6 Providing manpower through SIWE
2.7 Summary of Related Lecture
3.1 Population Sample
3.2 Source of Data
3.3 Sample and Sapling Size
3.4 Instrument for Data Collection
3.5 Validity of the Instrument
3.6 Administration of the Instrument
3.7 Data Presentation and Analysis
4.1 Data presentation and Analysis
5.1 Summary of Findings
5.4 Limitation of the study
Disclaimer: Note this academic material is intended as a guide for your academic research work. Do not copy word for word. Note: For Computer or Programming related works, some works might not contain source codes
CITE THIS WORK
(2013, 02). The Impact Of Industrial Work Exprience On Student Of Department Secretarial Studies (a Case Study Of Department Of Secretarial Studies Imt Enugu).. ProjectStoc.com. Retrieved 02, 2013, from https://projectstoc.com/read/767/the-impact-of-industrial-work-exprience-on-student-of-department-secretarial-studies-a-case-study-of-department-of-secretarial-studies-imt-enugu
"The Impact Of Industrial Work Exprience On Student Of Department Secretarial Studies (a Case Study Of Department Of Secretarial Studies Imt Enugu)." ProjectStoc.com. 02 2013. 2013. 02 2013 <https://projectstoc.com/read/767/the-impact-of-industrial-work-exprience-on-student-of-department-secretarial-studies-a-case-study-of-department-of-secretarial-studies-imt-enugu>.
"The Impact Of Industrial Work Exprience On Student Of Department Secretarial Studies (a Case Study Of Department Of Secretarial Studies Imt Enugu).." ProjectStoc.com. ProjectStoc.com, 02 2013. Web. 02 2013. <https://projectstoc.com/read/767/the-impact-of-industrial-work-exprience-on-student-of-department-secretarial-studies-a-case-study-of-department-of-secretarial-studies-imt-enugu>.
"The Impact Of Industrial Work Exprience On Student Of Department Secretarial Studies (a Case Study Of Department Of Secretarial Studies Imt Enugu).." ProjectStoc.com. 02, 2013. Accessed 02, 2013. https://projectstoc.com/read/767/the-impact-of-industrial-work-exprience-on-student-of-department-secretarial-studies-a-case-study-of-department-of-secretarial-studies-imt-enugu.
- Related Works
- Development Of Principles And Guidelines For The Implementation Of Vocational Technical Education (a Case Study Of Kaduna State Of Nigeria)
- The Effect Of Poor Environment On The Secretary's Job Performance (a Case Study Of Federal Polytechnic Oko)
- An Investigation Into The Challenges Of Modern Automation On The Job Performance Of Secretaries In Financial Houses In Enugu North Local Government Area
- The Role Of Effective Communication In The Performance And Productivity Of A Secretary (a Case Study Of Enugu State Ministry Of Finance)
- A Study Of The Factors Affecting Secretaries Productivity In Selected Modern Business Organization In Enugu Metropolis
- A Survey Of Occupational Challenges Facing Secretaries In The Enugu State Civil Service. (case Studies Of Ministry Of Education And Works)
- A Study Of The Role And Performance Effectiveness Of Professional Secretaries In Selected Government Parastals In Enugu Metropolis
- The Effects Of Information And Communication Technologies On The Performance Of The Office Staff
- A Study Of Effects Of Frustration On Nigerian Secretaries (a Case Study Of Coal Corporation Enugu)
- A Survey Of Welfare Packages Available To The Employees Of The Nigeria Railway Corporation And The Effect On Their Performance