This study is aimed at enatuating the performance of secretaries in Enugu state University of science and technology (Esut) Enugu. The study is also aimed at identifying the problems of secretaries in Enugu state university of science and technology (Esut) Enugu; Agaion, the study will suggest ways of solving the problems encountered by secretaries. Finally, the study will make recommendations for govt. companies and other employers of labour and future researchers.
Some research questions were put forward and they include.
Do secretaries fell happy with their holiday entitlements?
Do secretaries use good equipment in the discharge of their duties?
Do secretaries stay in a comfortable working environment?
Are secretaries denoted to their duty?
Do secretaries receive retirement I pension packages?
Do secretaries reach level 14 in their establishment?
Are secretaries accepted in the society?
Do secretaries perform well in their establishment?
A total of 50 subjects (sample) were used for the study. An item questionnaire comprising two sections was used for this study. The questionnaire comprised items on variables of performance and problems of secretaries.
While research question 1,2,3 produce more negative than positive response, research question 4,5,6,7,8 produce more positive than negative responses.
Recommendations were made for govt. companies, other employers of labour and future researchers.
TABLE OF CONTENT
Table of content
1.1 background of the study
1.2 Statement of problem
1.3 Purpose of the study
1.4 Significance of the study
1.5 Research questions
1.6 Scope of the study
1.7 Limitations of the study
1.8 Definitions of terms References
2.1 Roles of secretaries
2.2 Problems of secretaries
2.3 The social problems of secretaries
2.4 Psychological problems of secretaries
2.5 The evaluation of performance of secretaries
3.1 Research methodology
3.2 Research design
3.4 Sample and sampling technique
3.5 Instrument for data collection
3.6 Method of data analysis
4.1 Presentation and analysis of data
SUMMARY OF FINDINGS
5.1 Recommendations, conclusions and suggestions for future research.
Disclaimer: Note this academic material is intended as a guide for your academic research work. Do not copy word for word. Note: For Computer or Programming related works, some works might not contain source codes
CITE THIS WORK
(2013, 02). An Evaluation Of The Performance And Problem Of Secrataries In Enugu State University Of Science And Technology (esut) Enugu.. ProjectStoc.com. Retrieved 02, 2013, from https://projectstoc.com/read/769/an-evaluation-of-the-performance-and-problem-of-secrataries-in-enugu-state-university-of-science-and-technology-esut-enugu
"An Evaluation Of The Performance And Problem Of Secrataries In Enugu State University Of Science And Technology (esut) Enugu." ProjectStoc.com. 02 2013. 2013. 02 2013 <https://projectstoc.com/read/769/an-evaluation-of-the-performance-and-problem-of-secrataries-in-enugu-state-university-of-science-and-technology-esut-enugu>.
"An Evaluation Of The Performance And Problem Of Secrataries In Enugu State University Of Science And Technology (esut) Enugu.." ProjectStoc.com. ProjectStoc.com, 02 2013. Web. 02 2013. <https://projectstoc.com/read/769/an-evaluation-of-the-performance-and-problem-of-secrataries-in-enugu-state-university-of-science-and-technology-esut-enugu>.
"An Evaluation Of The Performance And Problem Of Secrataries In Enugu State University Of Science And Technology (esut) Enugu.." ProjectStoc.com. 02, 2013. Accessed 02, 2013. https://projectstoc.com/read/769/an-evaluation-of-the-performance-and-problem-of-secrataries-in-enugu-state-university-of-science-and-technology-esut-enugu.
- Related Works
- The Relevance Of Computer In Management Information System (a Case Study Of Nitel Plc Enugu)
- Problems Of Records Management In Institute Of Management And Technology
- Factors That Militate Against Efficient Performance Of Resources In Institute Of Management And Technology (i.m.t)
- The Secretary And The Effects Of New Office Technologies On Record Keeping Management (in Some Selected Establishments In Enugu State)
- A Survey Of The Impact Of High Rate Of Failures In Shorthand In The Department Of Secretarial Studies, Benue State Polytecnic, Ugbokolo
- The Impact Of The Introduction Of The Computer On The Secretarial Profession (a Case Study Of Selected Banks In Enugu Metropolis)
- Application Of The Marketing Concept In The Banking Service (a Case Study Of Commercial Banks In Owerri Municipal Owerri Imo State)
- A Survey Of The Roles Of Retail Business Houses In Providing Employment For Secretaries In Selected Business Houses In Enugu Urban
- Job Opportunities For Graduate Secretaries In This New Millennium (a Case Study Of Enugu Metropolis)
- Problems And Prospects Of Teaching And Learning Business Studies In Secondary Schools In Nsukka Zone