This study is an investigation into the TEACHING AND LEARNING OF BUSINESS STUDIES IN THE SECONDARY SCHOOLS IN ENUGU URBAN .
Data collected was analyzed and discussed in different chapters that make up this research work. The data collected with questionnaire survey were tabulated and presented in numbers and percentages.
In the process of carrying out the study, the following findings were made.
1. Lack of teachers in business studies affect the teaching and learning of business studies courses.
2. Does lack of equipment a such as typewriters, computers and other pose problems in the teaching and learning of business studies.
3. Student show lack of interest in some business studies subjects due to internal and external influence.
4. Insufficient text books on business studies subjects in the school library bring about ineffective teaching and learning of business studies in secondary schools.
Based on these findings,. The following recommendations were made
1. That the federal/state government should encourage and increase the number of new intake into the course of business education in facilitate of education, little in colleges of education and polytechnics
2. That government should dispatch as entail equipment, such as typewriters and other materials necessary for the learning and teaching of business studies.
3. That books concerned with these courses will be supplied to schools and libraries in the state.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Table of content
1.2 Statement of the problem
1.3 Research questions
1.4 Problems of the study
1.5 Purpose of the study
1.6 Scope and delimitation on the study
1.7 Significance of the study
REVIEW OF LITERATURE
3.1 Sample size and method of sampling
3.2 Method of data analysis
3.3 Validity of instrument
ANALYSIS OF DATA COLLECTED.
5.1 Summary of major findings
5.4 Suggestion for further research
Disclaimer: Note this academic material is intended as a guide for your academic research work. Do not copy word for word. Note: For Computer or Programming related works, some works might not contain source codes
CITE THIS WORK
(2013, 02). Problems And Prospects Of Teaching And Learning Business Studies In Secondary Schools In Nsukka Zone.. ProjectStoc.com. Retrieved 02, 2013, from https://projectstoc.com/read/708/problems-and-prospects-of-teaching-and-learning-business-studies-in-secondary-schools-in-nsukka-zone
"Problems And Prospects Of Teaching And Learning Business Studies In Secondary Schools In Nsukka Zone." ProjectStoc.com. 02 2013. 2013. 02 2013 <https://projectstoc.com/read/708/problems-and-prospects-of-teaching-and-learning-business-studies-in-secondary-schools-in-nsukka-zone>.
"Problems And Prospects Of Teaching And Learning Business Studies In Secondary Schools In Nsukka Zone.." ProjectStoc.com. ProjectStoc.com, 02 2013. Web. 02 2013. <https://projectstoc.com/read/708/problems-and-prospects-of-teaching-and-learning-business-studies-in-secondary-schools-in-nsukka-zone>.
"Problems And Prospects Of Teaching And Learning Business Studies In Secondary Schools In Nsukka Zone.." ProjectStoc.com. 02, 2013. Accessed 02, 2013. https://projectstoc.com/read/708/problems-and-prospects-of-teaching-and-learning-business-studies-in-secondary-schools-in-nsukka-zone.
- Related Works
- Problems Of Records Management In Institute Of Management And Technology
- Office Equipment And Their Contributions To The Success Of A Business Organization (a Case Study In Nnpc, Enugu)
- An Investigation Into The Contributions Of Personal Secretaries To The Operational Success Of The First Bank Plc, Enugu Urban
- The Effect Of Industrial Work Experience On Student In Tertiary Institution In Federal Polytechnic Oko In Anambra State
- A Study Of The Use Of Computer In Management Information System In First Bank Plc, Enugu
- The Role Of Professional Secretaries In Commercial Bank In Enugu Urban And A Case Study Of Afribank Plc
- Effect Of Staff Welfare And Motivation On The Productivity Of A Secretary (a Case Study Of The Central Bank Of Nigeria, Enugu Zonal Office)
- An Identification Of The Effects Of Computer Literacy On Modern Secretaries In Nepa Enugu
- Development Of Principles And Guidelines For The Implementation Of Vocational Technical Education (a Case Study Of Kaduna State Of Nigeria)
- The Roles Of Modern Communication Tools In The Development Of Secretarial Profession (a Case Study Of Manmark Limited, Enugu)