This study aimed at comparing secretarial profession of yesterday and today. The problem observed in the study was that there is need to examine the productivity and deficiency of secretaries of yesterday years ad today. The need for this comparison is justified by the fact that the modern business environment is one place that has witnessed various changes especially in terms of technology. This, this study was carried out among secretaries and business executives who have secretaries working with them in IBETO GROUP OF COMPANIES, NNEWI.
In order to provide theoretical framework and background for the study, the researcher reviewed various literatures such as textbooks, journals, magazines and unpublished materials, which directly relate t the topic of study. Being guided by the review, a structured questionnaire was designed to collect data.
Having collected the data, the researcher adopted the use of simple percentage, which is Likertâ€™s 5 point summated rating scale to analyze the data.
Major findings of the study revealed that:
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Table of Contents
1.1 Background of the Study
1.2 Statement of The problem
1.3 Significance of the Study
1.4 Purpose of the Study
1.5 Limitations of the Study
1.6 Research Question
1.7 Definition of Terms
2.0 Review of Related Literature
2.2 Traditional Secretary/Secretaries of Yesterday: The past
2.3 Traditional Secretary/secretaries of today: The present
2.4 Prospects of Secretarial Profession of Today in Ibeto
2.5 Group of Companies
2.6 Employment promotion opportunities and increased Salary of secretaries of Today
3.0 Research design and methodology
3.2 Research design
3.5 Sample and Sampling Techniques
3.6 Data collection procedure
3.7 Method of Data Analysis
4.0 Data presentation and Analysis
4.2 Analysis of Respondentsâ€™ Biographic Data
4.3 Analysis of Research Statement Data
4.4 Analysis of Research Question
Summary of Findings, Recommendation and Conclusion
5.2 Summary of the Study
Appendix: Sample of Research Questionnaire
Disclaimer: Note this academic material is intended as a guide for your academic research work. Do not copy word for word. Note: For Computer or Programming related works, some works might not contain source codes
CITE THIS WORK
(2013, 02). A Comparative Study Of Secretarial Profession In Nigeria Yesterday And Today (a Case Study Of Ibeto Group Of Companies Nnewi).. ProjectStoc.com. Retrieved 02, 2013, from https://projectstoc.com/read/740/a-comparative-study-of-secretarial-profession-in-nigeria-yesterday-and-today-a-case-study-of-ibeto-group-of-companies-nnewi
"A Comparative Study Of Secretarial Profession In Nigeria Yesterday And Today (a Case Study Of Ibeto Group Of Companies Nnewi)." ProjectStoc.com. 02 2013. 2013. 02 2013 <https://projectstoc.com/read/740/a-comparative-study-of-secretarial-profession-in-nigeria-yesterday-and-today-a-case-study-of-ibeto-group-of-companies-nnewi>.
"A Comparative Study Of Secretarial Profession In Nigeria Yesterday And Today (a Case Study Of Ibeto Group Of Companies Nnewi).." ProjectStoc.com. ProjectStoc.com, 02 2013. Web. 02 2013. <https://projectstoc.com/read/740/a-comparative-study-of-secretarial-profession-in-nigeria-yesterday-and-today-a-case-study-of-ibeto-group-of-companies-nnewi>.
"A Comparative Study Of Secretarial Profession In Nigeria Yesterday And Today (a Case Study Of Ibeto Group Of Companies Nnewi).." ProjectStoc.com. 02, 2013. Accessed 02, 2013. https://projectstoc.com/read/740/a-comparative-study-of-secretarial-profession-in-nigeria-yesterday-and-today-a-case-study-of-ibeto-group-of-companies-nnewi.
- Related Works
- Development Of Principles And Guidelines For The Implementation Of Vocational Technical Education (a Case Study Of Kaduna State Of Nigeria)
- The Influence Of Communication Equipment On The Efficiency Of The Secretary (a Case Study Of Nbl/ama Greenfield 9th Mile Corner Enugu)
- An Investigation Into The Consequences Of Office Technologies In Secretarial Education Curriculum In Nigerian Polytechnics (a Case Study Of Institute Of Management And Technology, Enugu)
- An Investigation Of The Relevance Of Educational Psychology Into Teaching â€“ Learning Process
- A Survey Of The Impact Of High Rate Of Failures In Shorthand In The Department Of Secretarial Studies, Benue State Polytecnic, Ugbokolo
- The Contributions Of Modern Technology In The Advancement Of Secretarial Profession (a Case Study Of Anammco & Emenite)
- Staff Disengagement And Its Effect On The Morale Of Workers (a Case Study Of Federal, Radio Corporation Of Nigeria, Enugu)
- Motivation As An Instrument For Achievement Of Higher Productivity (a Case Study Of Guaranty Trust Bank, Enugu State)
- The Effect Of Industrial Work Experience On Student In Tertiary Institution In Federal Polytechnic Oko In Anambra State
- The Roles Of Modern Communication Tools In The Development Of Secretarial Profession (a Case Study Of Manmark Limited, Enugu)