AIM AND OBJECTIVES
The aim of the study is to improve the visual aesthetics of the whole environment at large and make the faculty more convenient for man through the provision of different facilities lacking in the area.
The objectives are those principled processes we intend to follow so as to actualize our goal.
(a) carrying out an in-depth study on the area so as to understand the site characteristics.
(b) Secondly, to carryout a research on the faculty and departments so as to know the needs of the total population.
(c) To articulate a good proposal, which would be completely cost effective and economically viable.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Table of contents iv
1.1 INTRODUCTION 1
1.2 STATEMENT OF PROBLEM 2
1.3 AIM AND OBJECTIVES 3
1.4 OBJECTIVES 3
1.5 DIFFERENT FUNCTIONS OF LANDSCAPING 3
1.6 ELEMENTS OF LANDSCAPE 4
2.1 LITERATURE REVIEW 6
3.1 STUDY AREA 9
4.1 INDIVIDUAL WORK (SITOUT) 10
4.2 SIT OUT 10
5.1 CONCLUSION 11
5.2 IMPLEMENTATION 11
Disclaimer: Note this academic material is intended as a guide for your academic research work. Do not copy word for word. Note: For Computer or Programming related works, some works might not contain source codes
CITE THIS WORK
(2015, 12). A Technical Report On The Proposed Landscape Design Of Faculty Of Agriculture.. ProjectStoc.com. Retrieved 12, 2015, from https://projectstoc.com/read/6856/a-technical-report-on-the-proposed-landscape-design-of-faculty-of-agriculture-1010
"A Technical Report On The Proposed Landscape Design Of Faculty Of Agriculture." ProjectStoc.com. 12 2015. 2015. 12 2015 <https://projectstoc.com/read/6856/a-technical-report-on-the-proposed-landscape-design-of-faculty-of-agriculture-1010>.
"A Technical Report On The Proposed Landscape Design Of Faculty Of Agriculture.." ProjectStoc.com. ProjectStoc.com, 12 2015. Web. 12 2015. <https://projectstoc.com/read/6856/a-technical-report-on-the-proposed-landscape-design-of-faculty-of-agriculture-1010>.
"A Technical Report On The Proposed Landscape Design Of Faculty Of Agriculture.." ProjectStoc.com. 12, 2015. Accessed 12, 2015. https://projectstoc.com/read/6856/a-technical-report-on-the-proposed-landscape-design-of-faculty-of-agriculture-1010.
- Related Works
- Water, Sanitation And The Modern City: Colonial And Post-colonial Experiences In Lagos And Mumbai
- Preparation Of A Campus Development Plan
- Land Use Act, 1978, And Sustainable Housing Delivery In Jos South Local Government Area.
- Socio-economic Impact Of Obudu Ranch Resort On The Host Communities Of Cross River State-nigeria
- Explain Preparation Of New Town Plan
- Assessment Of Tourists Perception Of The Yankari Game Reserve As A Tourist Destination
- Discuss The Phenomena Of Urban-sprawls And Sub-urban Development
- The Role Of Government Agencies In Urban Housing Delivery Insufficient Political Will And Ineffective Housing Administration In Lagos Metropolis - Case Study Of Ajegunle, Lagos
- Rural Depopulation: The Planning Implications For The Development Of Urban Lagos
- The Impact Of Oil Spillage On The Built Environment (a Case Study Of Sapele, Delta State)