Credit management facilities, the never centre of all commercial banks operations and in its efficiency guarantees, the ability to mobilize deposit and allocate such finds to customers when have need for them.
This research work examined the credit facilities and loans management of First bank of Nigeria Plc Ughelli main branch Delta state with a view to ascertain the causes of loan failure, types of securities needed, importance of collecting securities from the prospective borrowers etc and time of loan maturity.
The findings from analysis show that first bank of Nigeria plc (delta state) recorded impressive results in the normal business operation due to the increase in assets, high deposits a vary in the credit management.
In conclusion, it was recommend that lending officers should be trained, customers, should be educated management should be flexible in the speculations of its credit management facility or policy in order to absorb the unpredictable posture of government monetary policy guidelines. Also avoid delays infestation arising from failure to secure bank facilities customers should be given current bank credit policies guidelines.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Table of contents
List of tables
1.2 Background to the study
1.3 Statement of the problem
1.4 The objective or purpose of the study
1.5 Scope or delimitation of the study
1.6 Research questions
1.7 Significance/ rativenaire of the study
1.8 Definition of terms
2.0 Review of literature
Summary of Related reviewed literature
3.1 Research design
3.2 Area of study
3.3 Population of the study
3.4 Sample and sampling procedure
3.5 Instrument for data collection
3.6 Validation of the research instrument
3.7 Reliability of the research instrument
3.8 Method of administration of the research instrument
3.9 Method of data analysis
4.0 Data presentation and results
Summary of results/findings
5.0 Discussion, implication, recommendation
5.1 Discussion of results
5.3 Implications of the result
5.5 Suggestions for further research
5.6 Limitation of the study
LIST OF TABLE
1 Questionnaires I table 4.1.1
2 Questionnaires II table 4.1.2
3 Questionnaires III table 4.1.3
4 Ten year financial statement summary table 4.1.4
5 Profit/loss loans and advances recovery and provision for bad and doubtful debt table 4.1.5
6 Analysis of five year financial summary (1999 – 2003) table 4.1.5
Disclaimer: Note this academic material is intended as a guide for your academic research work. Do not copy word for word. Note: For Computer or Programming related works, some works might not contain source codes
CITE THIS WORK
(2015, 10). Management Of Credit Facilities In Commercial Bank (a Case Study Of First Bank Plc Ugelli Main Branch Delta State).. ProjectStoc.com. Retrieved 10, 2015, from https://projectstoc.com/read/6565/management-of-credit-facilities-in-commercial-bank-a-case-study-of-first-bank-plc-ugelli-main-branch-delta-state-8727
"Management Of Credit Facilities In Commercial Bank (a Case Study Of First Bank Plc Ugelli Main Branch Delta State)." ProjectStoc.com. 10 2015. 2015. 10 2015 <https://projectstoc.com/read/6565/management-of-credit-facilities-in-commercial-bank-a-case-study-of-first-bank-plc-ugelli-main-branch-delta-state-8727>.
"Management Of Credit Facilities In Commercial Bank (a Case Study Of First Bank Plc Ugelli Main Branch Delta State).." ProjectStoc.com. ProjectStoc.com, 10 2015. Web. 10 2015. <https://projectstoc.com/read/6565/management-of-credit-facilities-in-commercial-bank-a-case-study-of-first-bank-plc-ugelli-main-branch-delta-state-8727>.
"Management Of Credit Facilities In Commercial Bank (a Case Study Of First Bank Plc Ugelli Main Branch Delta State).." ProjectStoc.com. 10, 2015. Accessed 10, 2015. https://projectstoc.com/read/6565/management-of-credit-facilities-in-commercial-bank-a-case-study-of-first-bank-plc-ugelli-main-branch-delta-state-8727.
- Related Works
- Relative Academic Performances Of Secondary School Students In School Certificate Maths & English Language From 2004-2008 (a Case Study Of Eengu North L.g.a)
- Identification Of Difficult Teaching And Learning Topics In Senior Secondary School Curricula In Nigeria A Case Study Of Ss3 Curricula Of Chemstry, Physics And English Language
- An Appraisal On The Impact Of Oil Industry On The Economic Development Of Nigeria (a Case Study Of Shell Petroleum Development Company Spdc)
- Effects Of Supervision On Commercial Bank Management (a Case Study Of Afribank Plc, Okpara Avenue Enugu)
- Marketing Concept As A Tool For Modern Day Banking In Nigeria
- The Impact Of Entrepreneurial Development On The Economic Development Of A State (a Case Study Of Selected Firms In Enugu Urban)
- Application Of Audio Visual Aids In Teaching English Language In Senior Secondary Schools In Igbo - Eze North Local Government Area In Enugu State
- Problems Of Teaching English As A Second Language In Nigeria Secondary School (a Case Study Of Igbo Etiti Local Government Area) Of Enugu State
- The Effects Of Qualification Of English Teachers On The Performance Of Secondary School Students In External Examinations (a Case Study Of Selected Schools In Nsukka Local Government Area)
- The Impact Of Television Advertising On Marketing Of Soft Drinks In Enugu Metropolis. (a Case Study Of Fanta Bottled By Nbc)