This research work has the title, â€œThe Impact Of Entrepreneurial Development on the Economic Development of a Stateâ€. This study was embarked upon in order to know the problems militating against entrepreneurship, its source of finance and the roles entrepreneurs play in Enugu Urban area as a test case.
A good number of works already carried out were reviewed, In order to achieve the set objectives; care was taken in collection relevant data using primary and secondary method of collection. Such as interview, questionnaire administered personal interview, and observation.
Target population was appropriately segmented into sample â€“size. The researcher tried as much as possible to state the impact of Entrepreneurial development on the Economic development of a state bearing in mind the importance of the study.
The date gathered which were subsequently analyzed and interpreted, helped us to know the Impact of Entrepreneurial Development on the Economic development of a state in the area of job opportunities and the importance of national directorate of Employment (NDE) to Entrepreneurs in their firms.
Consequently, the researcher found out that entrepreneurship attributes so much in our Economic development positively such as,
-provision of employment opportunities
-production for exportation
-increase on our foreign exchange earnings.
Finally, the researchers recommended that the government should provide and keep proper watch on the entrepreneurs as checks and balances; they should be increase in the proper utilization of credit facilities to enhance the growth of entrepreneurship in Enugu urban Area and the like
TABLE OF CONTENT
Table OF CONTENT
1.1 Background of the Study
1.2 Statement of the Problem
1.3 Purpose of the Study
1.4 Scope of the Study
1.5 Research Questions
1.6 Signification of the study
1.7 Limitation of the Study
1.8 Definition of Terms
2.0 Review of Related Literature
2.1 Meaning and Concept of Entrepreneurship
2.2 History of Entrepreneurial Development in Nigeria
2.3 Economic Effect of Entrepreneurship in Nigeria
2.4 Impact of Entrepreneurial Development in Enugu- Urban
3.0 Research Design and Methodology
3.1 Research Design
3.2 Area of the Study
3.3 Population of the Study
3.4 Sample and Sampling Procedure
3.5 Instrument of Research
3.6 Validation of Instrument
3.7 Reliability of the Instrument
3.8 Method of Data Collection.
4.1 Data Presentation and Analysis
4.2 Summary of Results
5.0 Discussion of Results and Findings
5.1 Summary of Finding
5.3 Implication of the Research Finding
5.5 Suggestion for the Research
Disclaimer: Note this academic material is intended as a guide for your academic research work. Do not copy word for word. Note: For Computer or Programming related works, some works might not contain source codes
CITE THIS WORK
(2013, 02). The Impact Of Entrepreneurial Development On The Economic Development Of A State (a Case Study Of Selected Firms In Enugu Urban).. ProjectStoc.com. Retrieved 02, 2013, from https://projectstoc.com/read/1003/the-impact-of-entrepreneurial-development-on-the-economic-development-of-a-state-a-case-study-of-selected-firms-in-enugu-urban
"The Impact Of Entrepreneurial Development On The Economic Development Of A State (a Case Study Of Selected Firms In Enugu Urban)." ProjectStoc.com. 02 2013. 2013. 02 2013 <https://projectstoc.com/read/1003/the-impact-of-entrepreneurial-development-on-the-economic-development-of-a-state-a-case-study-of-selected-firms-in-enugu-urban>.
"The Impact Of Entrepreneurial Development On The Economic Development Of A State (a Case Study Of Selected Firms In Enugu Urban).." ProjectStoc.com. ProjectStoc.com, 02 2013. Web. 02 2013. <https://projectstoc.com/read/1003/the-impact-of-entrepreneurial-development-on-the-economic-development-of-a-state-a-case-study-of-selected-firms-in-enugu-urban>.
"The Impact Of Entrepreneurial Development On The Economic Development Of A State (a Case Study Of Selected Firms In Enugu Urban).." ProjectStoc.com. 02, 2013. Accessed 02, 2013. https://projectstoc.com/read/1003/the-impact-of-entrepreneurial-development-on-the-economic-development-of-a-state-a-case-study-of-selected-firms-in-enugu-urban.
- Related Works
- The Effects Of Qualification Of English Teachers On The Performance Of Secondary School Students In External Examinations (a Case Study Of Selected Schools In Nsukka Local Government Area)
- The Cause And Prevention Of Fraudulent Practices In Nigeria Commercial Bank (a Case Study Of Union Bank Nigeria Plc)
- An Appraisal On The Impact Of Oil Industry On The Economic Development Of Nigeria (a Case Study Of Shell Petroleum Development Company Spdc)
- Critical Analysis Of The Performance Of National Economics Empowerment And Development Strategy (needs) On The Nigerian Economy (a Case Study Of Enugu State).
- Marketing Concept As A Tool For Modern Day Banking In Nigeria
- Relative Academic Performances Of Secondary School Students In School Certificate Maths & English Language From 2004-2008 (a Case Study Of Eengu North L.g.a)
- Identification Of Difficult Teaching And Learning Topics In Senior Secondary School Curricula In Nigeria A Case Study Of Ss3 Curricula Of Chemstry, Physics And English Language
- The Impact Of Economic Meltdown On The Staff Of Enugu State College Of Education (technical), Enugu
- Accounting System In Local Government
- Adoption Of International Financial Reporting Standards (ifrs) To Enhance Financial Reporting In Nigeria Universities