This study was to explore the possible impact of supervisor on effective bank management with particular reference to Afribank Plc Enugu. To guide this research the following four research questions were formulated as thus. To what extent are human and non-human resources adequate for efficient inspection in Afribank Plc, Enugu? To what extent are central measures against bad debt in the Afribank being achieved? To what extent has the bank provision against computer fraud being achieved? To what extent are the workers assured of job security and satisfaction? A structured questionnaire developed by the researcher was administered to a total so male and female staff of Afribank Plc, Enugu. They were selected using the entire population for reliability. Hence the data collected and analysed using percentage mean and rank order.
Major finding include:
1. That male is in majority in Afribank Plc, Enugu
2. That greater majority of the staff is single.
3. That majority are HND/Degree holders.
4. That greater majority of the staff have serve for 6 to 10 years.
5. Those resources are not adequate except few resource items.
6. Those computer frauds have not been experienced in the Afribank Plc, Enugu.
7. Interferences and job/position insecurity of inspectors affect objectivity report and recommendation.
8. Bad debt occurred in Afribank sometimes. Based on the findings major recommendation made include that
1. In- service training should be given to staff on regular basis to get abreast with demands of the time.
2. The use of delegation as a supervisory strategy to be in professional touch despite physical remoteness in all sectors of the bank.
3. Seminars, staff meeting, individual conference, demonstration service, provision of office bulletin and make people closer would make for supervising efficiency.
4. Promotion of good working relationship by cultivating desirable temperament.
5. Leadership functions such as coordinating, resourcing and serving should be taken serves as a core development in the bank.
6. Staff safety are welfare must be assured for continuity
TABLE OF CONTENT
Title page i
Approval page ii
Table of contents v
List of tables vii
1.0 Introduction 1
1.1 Background of the Study 1
1.2 Statement of the Study 3
1.3 Purpose of the Study 4
1.4 Scope of the Study 5
1.5 Significance of the Study 5
1.6 Research Questions 6
2.0 Literature Review
2.1 Concept and Purpose of Supervisions
2.2 Organization and Management of supervision in Banking Industry.
2.3 Developing effectiveness in supervisor
2.4 Summary of the relative literature Reviewed
3.1 Design of the study
3.2 Area of the Study
3.3 Population for the study
3.4 Sample and sampling techniques
3.5 Instrument for data collection
3.6 Validity of the instrument
3.7 Reliability of the instrument
3.8 Administrative of the instrument
3.9 Method of data analysis
4.0 Data presentation and Results
5.0 Summary of Findings Discussion and Recommendation
5.1 Summary of Findings
5.2 Discussion of Results
5.5 Suggestion for further studies
5.6 Limitation of the study
LIST OF TABLES
2. Marital status
3. Education level
4. Length of service
5. Resource Adequacy
6. Extent of Bad Debt
7. Extent rules are followed
8. Experience of Computer fraud
9. Extent computer fraud is checked
10. Insecurity of supervisor affect the report
11. Non-implementation of previous report
12. Extent job security satisfaction
Disclaimer: Note this academic material is intended as a guide for your academic research work. Do not copy word for word. Note: For Computer or Programming related works, some works might not contain source codes
CITE THIS WORK
(2015, 10). Effects Of Supervision On Commercial Bank Management (a Case Study Of Afribank Plc, Okpara Avenue Enugu).. ProjectStoc.com. Retrieved 10, 2015, from https://projectstoc.com/read/6564/effects-of-supervision-on-commercial-bank-management-a-case-study-of-afribank-plc-okpara-avenue-enugu-40
"Effects Of Supervision On Commercial Bank Management (a Case Study Of Afribank Plc, Okpara Avenue Enugu)." ProjectStoc.com. 10 2015. 2015. 10 2015 <https://projectstoc.com/read/6564/effects-of-supervision-on-commercial-bank-management-a-case-study-of-afribank-plc-okpara-avenue-enugu-40>.
"Effects Of Supervision On Commercial Bank Management (a Case Study Of Afribank Plc, Okpara Avenue Enugu).." ProjectStoc.com. ProjectStoc.com, 10 2015. Web. 10 2015. <https://projectstoc.com/read/6564/effects-of-supervision-on-commercial-bank-management-a-case-study-of-afribank-plc-okpara-avenue-enugu-40>.
"Effects Of Supervision On Commercial Bank Management (a Case Study Of Afribank Plc, Okpara Avenue Enugu).." ProjectStoc.com. 10, 2015. Accessed 10, 2015. https://projectstoc.com/read/6564/effects-of-supervision-on-commercial-bank-management-a-case-study-of-afribank-plc-okpara-avenue-enugu-40.
- Related Works
- Accounting System In Local Government
- The Role Of Continuous Assessment In Teaching And Learning Of Economics In Enugu South L.g.a Of Enugu State
- Availability Of Qualified Teacher In Effective Teaching And Learning Of English Language In Junior Secondary School In Enugu Educational Zone, Enugu State
- Identification Of Difficult Teaching And Learning Topics In Senior Secondary School Curricula In Nigeria A Case Study Of Ss3 Curricula Of Chemstry, Physics And English Language
- Auditing Effieciency For Improving Companies Performances
- Problems Of Teaching English As A Second Language In Nigeria Secondary School (a Case Study Of Igbo Etiti Local Government Area) Of Enugu State
- Management Of Credit Facilities In Commercial Bank (a Case Study Of First Bank Plc Ugelli Main Branch Delta State)
- Impact Of Thrift Organization On Economic Well Being Of Individuals And Organization In Enugu State.
- Adoption Of International Financial Reporting Standards (ifrs) To Enhance Financial Reporting In Nigeria Universities
- Nnpc Past Questions And Answers