TABLE OF CONTENTS
TABLE OF CONTENT
1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY
1.2 STATEMENT OF PROBLEM
1.3 OBJECTIVES OF STUDY
1.4 SCOPE OF STUDY
1.5 LIMITATIONS OF STUDY
1.6 DEFINITION OF TERM
2.0 LITERATURE REVIEW
2.1 REVIEW OF RELATED LITERATURE
2.2 MEANING OF PUBLIC SECTOR AND SERVICE
2.3 AUDITING PROCEDURES
2.4 MEANING OF INTERNAL CONTROL
2.5 THE ROLE OF INTERNAL CONTROL DEPARTMENT
2.6 OBJECTIVES OF AUDITING
Company performance is very important if such a company
want to achieve its purpose of starting its business without positive impact of any organization, it means that the way of achieving the objectives when the business has commenced will be a difficult situation for that organization. It is obvious that the performances of companies sis not unto expectation. That is why the researcher wants to know the impact auditing create in improving companies performances.
Since companies have been encountering some problems like fraud, misappropriation of funds and properties, lack of effective management and others that made people to be asking whether auditing plays any significant role towards ensuring efficiency and judicious use of funds set aside for various purposes.
Some activities and programmes organized by people as re- assumed to be done on behalf of the people. They are deserved to be assured that eh resources which they put at the disposal of these programmes are effectively, efficiently and economically managed since it is known that not all are judicious in public affairs entrusted to them.
Therefore, for proper and efficient accountability, it is obvious that auditors will manifest their principles to be able to arrive at what is expected of them in order to be convinced that the financial position of the organization as presented show a clear and fair view of the organization.
Consequently, because of biased nature of the organization as a result of poor investigation of the organization position, past rulers have pledged to introduce a more responsible system of government with accountability but their subsequent conduct has shown that they have little or no understanding definition and application of efficiency in the improvement of companies performances.
Auditing which is regarded as one of the recently established professions turn out of the complexity of modern business world. It becomes relevant so as to discourage people from erring and to expose those that gave wrong account of how they managed the funds and properties under their custody. The account or report is usually done by means of financial statement. In order to verify the true and fair view of this report an independent person is needed to audit the account.
The question that is normally asked is in spite of all those provisions and safeguards why is it that one still experience the alarming rate of fraud and misappropriation of public funds and properties by those they are entrusted to safeguard. That is why a great emphasis has to be laid on proper auditing to improve companies performances in public sectors.
Disclaimer: Note this academic material is intended as a guide for your academic research work. Do not copy word for word. Note: For Computer or Programming related works, some works might not contain source codes
CITE THIS WORK
(2014, 10). Auditing Effieciency For Improving Companies Performances.. ProjectStoc.com. Retrieved 10, 2014, from https://projectstoc.com/read/3390/auditing-effieciency-for-improving-companies-performances-8295
"Auditing Effieciency For Improving Companies Performances." ProjectStoc.com. 10 2014. 2014. 10 2014 <https://projectstoc.com/read/3390/auditing-effieciency-for-improving-companies-performances-8295>.
"Auditing Effieciency For Improving Companies Performances.." ProjectStoc.com. ProjectStoc.com, 10 2014. Web. 10 2014. <https://projectstoc.com/read/3390/auditing-effieciency-for-improving-companies-performances-8295>.
"Auditing Effieciency For Improving Companies Performances.." ProjectStoc.com. 10, 2014. Accessed 10, 2014. https://projectstoc.com/read/3390/auditing-effieciency-for-improving-companies-performances-8295.
- Related Works
- Impact Of Thrift Organization On Economic Well Being Of Individuals And Organization In Enugu State.
- The Impact Of Economic Meltdown On The Staff Of Enugu State College Of Education (technical), Enugu
- Marketing Concept As A Tool For Modern Day Banking In Nigeria
- An Appraisal On The Impact Of Oil Industry On The Economic Development Of Nigeria (a Case Study Of Shell Petroleum Development Company Spdc)
- Problems Of Teaching English As A Second Language In Nigeria Secondary School (a Case Study Of Igbo Etiti Local Government Area) Of Enugu State
- Management Of Credit Facilities In Commercial Bank (a Case Study Of First Bank Plc Ugelli Main Branch Delta State)
- Effects Of Supervision On Commercial Bank Management (a Case Study Of Afribank Plc, Okpara Avenue Enugu)
- Nnpc Past Questions And Answers
- Identification Of Difficult Teaching And Learning Topics In Senior Secondary School Curricula In Nigeria A Case Study Of Ss3 Curricula Of Chemstry, Physics And English Language
- The Problems And Prospects Of Teaching English Language In Secondary Schools (a Case Study Of Enugu South L.g.a)