The aim of the project is to construct a domestic grain grinding machine to be powered by electric motor through pulley and belt transmission.
The project is to perform mostly blending and grinding on grains e.g beans, maize, melon, millet and such other food crops.
In construction of the project, there are various factors that is being put into consideration.
i.The size specification
ii.The power of the electric motor to be used
iii.The domestic operation which can be performed by the machine.
iv.The capacity of the machine.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Table of content
1.2Justification of the study
1.3Objectives of the study
1.4Scope and limitation
Existing grinding machine
Description of the machine
Analysis and size specification
Recommendation for further work
Disclaimer: Note this academic material is intended as a guide for your academic research work. Do not copy word for word. Note: For Computer or Programming related works, some works might not contain source codes
CITE THIS WORK
(2013, 01). Construction Of Grain Grinding Machine.. Afribary.com. Retrieved 01, 2013, from https://afribary.com/read/607/construction-of-grain-grinding-machine
"Construction Of Grain Grinding Machine." Afribary.com. 01 2013. 2013. 01 2013 <https://afribary.com/read/607/construction-of-grain-grinding-machine>.
"Construction Of Grain Grinding Machine.." Afribary.com. Afribary.com, 01 2013. Web. 01 2013. <https://afribary.com/read/607/construction-of-grain-grinding-machine>.
"Construction Of Grain Grinding Machine.." Afribary.com. 01, 2013. Accessed 01, 2013. https://afribary.com/read/607/construction-of-grain-grinding-machine.
- Related Works
- Design And Construction Of A Motorised Wheel Barrow
- Repair And Rehabilitation Of A Window Unit Airconditioner
- Machine Tool Control
- Technical Report On The Fabrication Of A Fan Blade
- Design And Fabrication Of Mini Copula Furnace And An Atomizer For The Production Of Powdered Metal From Waste Aluminium Cans
- The Design And Fabrication Of Pressurized Kerosene Stove
- Gear Design And Types. (7d)
- Design And Construction Of A Refrigerator
- Fabrication Of The A Metallic Bookshelf
- Basic Refrigeration & Air Conditioning Technology