The need for privatization varies from country to country and certainly from the developed economics to the developing ones. Although attempts have been made to classify the motives for privatization, they invariably boil down to the economic or the political or both.
Privatization could be seen as a necessity, which we are told is the matter of invention. A lot of invention should, therefore, normally be expected provided of course, other requirements are met.
Privatization helps to reduce the burden of existing enterprise in government. This is best approached by identifying the factors in the performance of the enterprise.
This paper studied this topical issue by analyzing the nature of public enterprise. In Nigerian and went ahead to study the causes of their poor performance. The reason for privatization policy in Nigeria and process of privatization. In Nigeria were also discussed. The implication, both positive and negative of privatization. In Nigeria were also discussed. The implication both positive and negative of privatization and long term and short term effects were also studied. The problem envisaged in privatization public industries were enumerated. Adequate recommendation and conclusions were made. Privatization will be weakened and indeed, eliminated if public enterprises were to operate profitably.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
TABLE OF CONTENTS
STATEMENT OF PROBLEM
OBJECTIVES OF THE STUDY
DEFINITION OF THE BASIC CONCEPTS
SIGNIFICANT OF THE STUDY
LIMITATION AND SCOPE OF THE STUDY
NATURE OF PUBLIC INDUSTRIES
AIMS OF ESTABLISHING PUBLIC INDUSTRIES IN NIGERIA
CAUSES OF POOR PERFORMANCE OF PUBLIC INDUSTRIES IN NIGERIAN
REASONS AND IMPLICATION FOR PRIVATISATION
CONCLUSION AND RECOMMENDATION
Disclaimer: Note this academic material is intended as a guide for your academic research work. Do not copy word for word. Note: For Computer or Programming related works, some works might not contain source codes
CITE THIS WORK
(2014, 12). Privatisation Of Public Enterprises In Nigerian Economy (problems And Prospects).. ProjectStoc.com. Retrieved 12, 2014, from https://projectstoc.com/read/5613/privatisation-of-public-enterprises-in-nigerian-economy-problems-and-prospects-4764
"Privatisation Of Public Enterprises In Nigerian Economy (problems And Prospects)." ProjectStoc.com. 12 2014. 2014. 12 2014 <https://projectstoc.com/read/5613/privatisation-of-public-enterprises-in-nigerian-economy-problems-and-prospects-4764>.
"Privatisation Of Public Enterprises In Nigerian Economy (problems And Prospects).." ProjectStoc.com. ProjectStoc.com, 12 2014. Web. 12 2014. <https://projectstoc.com/read/5613/privatisation-of-public-enterprises-in-nigerian-economy-problems-and-prospects-4764>.
"Privatisation Of Public Enterprises In Nigerian Economy (problems And Prospects).." ProjectStoc.com. 12, 2014. Accessed 12, 2014. https://projectstoc.com/read/5613/privatisation-of-public-enterprises-in-nigerian-economy-problems-and-prospects-4764.
- Related Works
- Collective Bargaining And Industrial Peace (a Case Study Of The Nigeria Railway Corporation, Eastern Division Enugu)
- Budgeting In Local Government System In Nigeria: Process, Problems And Prospects (a Case Study Of Udi Local Government Area)
- The Need For Employees Motivation In Local Govt Service (a Case Study Of Akwanga Local Govt Council Of Nasarawa State)
- An Investigation Into The Strategies For Improving Management/staff Relationship In Tertiary Institutions
- Organization Structure As A Tool For Effective Management (a Case Study Of National Institute For Transport Technology)
- Rating Administration In Nigeria (a Case Study Of Nnobi In Idemili South Local Government Area In Anambra State)
- Human Resources As A Catalyst For Economic Growth And Development In Nigeria (a Case Study Of Abuja Municipal Area Council)
- Evaluation Of Taxation As A Source Of Government Revenue (a Case Study Of The State Board Of Internal Revenue)
- The Effects Of Privatization And Commercialization Policy On National Economic Development (a Case Study Of Phcn, Ekwulobia)
- The Challenges And Prospects Of Auditing In A Computer Environment