This research work was systematically carried out especially to ferret out the roles of co-operatives societies in rural development a case study of Ojebe Ogene Local government development council.
In the first chapter, the research did the introduction by having overview of what co-operators should be in order to actualize their targeted goals and objectives. The chapter also highlights the following, the objectives, significance those who are likely to benefits from the study, there was a very good hypothesis tentative guess and definitions of important terminology used in the context.
Moreso, in chapter two, the writer reviewed related literature –various authorities who has written books presented seminar papers and other library materials.
Finally, the conclusion was properly conducted to find out the real hypothesis.
TABLE OF CONTENT
Table of Content
List of Table
1.1 Background of the study
1.2 Statement of the problem
1.3 Objective of the study
1.4 Research Hypothesis
1.5 Significance of the study
1.6 Scope of the study
1.7 Limitation of the study
1.8 Definition of the term
2.0 Review of related literature
2.1 The contribution of co-operative societies towards the increase on capital development.
2.2 The important of finance in co-operative business.
2.3 The contribution of co-operative societies towards the output growth
2.4 Various source of finance for the co-operative societies
2.5 The problems of co-operative
3.0 Research Design and Methodology
3.1 Sources of data
3.2 Secondary data
3.3 Primary data
3.5 Sample size
3.6 Sample procedure
3.7 Return of completed questionnaires
3.8 Method of analysis.
4.0 Summary of findings, Conclusion, Recommendations
4.1 Summary of Findings
Disclaimer: Note this academic material is intended as a guide for your academic research work. Do not copy word for word. Note: For Computer or Programming related works, some works might not contain source codes
CITE THIS WORK
(2014, 12). The Role Of Co-operative Societies In Rural Development.. ProjectStoc.com. Retrieved 12, 2014, from https://projectstoc.com/read/5605/the-role-of-co-operative-societies-in-rural-development-5167
"The Role Of Co-operative Societies In Rural Development." ProjectStoc.com. 12 2014. 2014. 12 2014 <https://projectstoc.com/read/5605/the-role-of-co-operative-societies-in-rural-development-5167>.
"The Role Of Co-operative Societies In Rural Development.." ProjectStoc.com. ProjectStoc.com, 12 2014. Web. 12 2014. <https://projectstoc.com/read/5605/the-role-of-co-operative-societies-in-rural-development-5167>.
"The Role Of Co-operative Societies In Rural Development.." ProjectStoc.com. 12, 2014. Accessed 12, 2014. https://projectstoc.com/read/5605/the-role-of-co-operative-societies-in-rural-development-5167.
- Related Works
- The Potentials For A Co-operative Thrift Credit Society In A Higher Education Institution (a Case Study Of Imt Enugu)
- Enhancing The Performance Of Co-operative Societies Through The Application Of Ica Co-operative Principles (a Case Study Of Selected Societies In Enugu South Local Government Area Of Enugu State)
- The Formation/registration Of A Co-operative Societies In Enugu State (a Case Study Of The Procedure Involved In Registering A Co-operative Societies In Enugu State)
- Credit Management Techniques In Agricultural Co-operative Bank In Nigeria (a Case Study Of Nacrdb, Enugu)
- I.c.a. In The Last 11/2 Decade, Activities Progress And Constraints.
- Problems Facing Agricultural Co-operative Societies In Rural Of Enugu State (a Study Of Selected Agricultural Co-operative Societies In Enugu East Local Government Area Of Enugu State)
- The Network Of Arterial Roads And Other Explanatory Variables And Commercial Property Values In Ikeja
- The Role Of National Board For Technical Education (nbte) In Promoting Cooperative Education (a Case Study Of The Three Federal Cooperative Colleges In Nigeria)
- A Critical Assessment Of The Importance Of Studying Co-operative Laws And Rules As A Qualifying Course
- A Study Of The Activities Of International Cooperative Alliance (ica) In Regional Office Of West Africa, Asia And The Pacific