This research is channeled towards studying critically the origin, reasons, importance and the problems affecting the co-operative laws and rules. It specifically dealt with different sections of the co-operative laws and rules and their importance or otherwise the growth of the co-operative.
This law is passed to convey government recognition of co-operative societies as a desirable way of doing business for Nigerians in general, but more particularly those with a felt need.
Its prime objective is to provide self-help efforts to the people in the social, cultural and economic fields.
Government appreciates the role of International Co-operative Alliance (I C A), however, in identifying and enunciating the principles by which co-
operative in the whole world can best achieve their goals and retain their peculiar co-operative circle. This law is intended to translate those principles into legal norms and give them legal enforcement.
Government, therefore wishes to use the co-operative Act to according to legal recognition to co-operative and promote and exist them to operate successfully.
All the sections in this project is collected from Eastern Nigeria Co-operative Societies Decree 1993.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
TITLE PAGE I
APPROVAL PAGE II
TABLE OF CONTENTS VI
1.1 OBJECTIVE OF THE STUDY
1.2 SIGNIFICANCE OF STUDY
1.3 PURPOSE OF STUDY
1.4 LIMITATION AND SCOPE OF STUDY
1.5 DEFINITION OF TERMS
2.1 CO-OPERATIVE LAW
2.2 HOW CO-OPERATIVE LAW LIMITS ITS GROWTH
2.3 CO-OPERATIVE LAW AND THE COURTS
2.4 MEMBERS OF CO-OPERATIVE AND ITS LAW
2.5 CONTENTS OF CO-OPERATIVE LAW
2.6 EASTERN NIGERIA CO-OPERATIVE LAW OF 1963.
3.1 CONTENTS OF THE CO-OPERATIVE RULES
3.2 OBSERVATION OF 1993 DECREE
4.1 CO-OPERATIVE MEMBERSHIP
4.2 DUTIES OF A MEMBER
4.3 THE POWERS AND DUTIES OF A CO-OPERATIVE REGISTRAR/DIRECTOR.
4.4 REPLACEMENT OF ENTIRE COMMITTEE.
5.1 SUMMARY OF FINDINGS
Disclaimer: Note this academic material is intended as a guide for your academic research work. Do not copy word for word. Note: For Computer or Programming related works, some works might not contain source codes
CITE THIS WORK
(2015, 09). A Critical Assessment Of The Importance Of Studying Co-operative Laws And Rules.. ProjectStoc.com. Retrieved 09, 2015, from https://projectstoc.com/read/6377/a-critical-assessment-of-the-importance-of-studying-co-operative-laws-and-rules-3960
"A Critical Assessment Of The Importance Of Studying Co-operative Laws And Rules." ProjectStoc.com. 09 2015. 2015. 09 2015 <https://projectstoc.com/read/6377/a-critical-assessment-of-the-importance-of-studying-co-operative-laws-and-rules-3960>.
"A Critical Assessment Of The Importance Of Studying Co-operative Laws And Rules.." ProjectStoc.com. ProjectStoc.com, 09 2015. Web. 09 2015. <https://projectstoc.com/read/6377/a-critical-assessment-of-the-importance-of-studying-co-operative-laws-and-rules-3960>.
"A Critical Assessment Of The Importance Of Studying Co-operative Laws And Rules.." ProjectStoc.com. 09, 2015. Accessed 09, 2015. https://projectstoc.com/read/6377/a-critical-assessment-of-the-importance-of-studying-co-operative-laws-and-rules-3960.
- Related Works
- Review Of The Course Contents Of Bus 213. Co-operative Development (a Case Study Of Co-operative Economics Department Of I.m.t Enugu.)
- The Role Of Federal Government In Co-operative Development In Nigeria. (a Case Study Of Enugu State)
- Co-operative And Poverty Alleviation. (a Case Study Of The Contribution Towards Poverty Alleviation In Enugu State)
- The Financing Problems Of Agricultural Co-operative Societies In Enugu State (a Case Study Of Selected Co-operative Societies In Udi Local Government Area)
- The Problem Of Group Farmers Co-operatives In The Rural Areas Of Enugu State (a Case Study Of Oji-river Local Government Area Of Enugu State)
- Reducing Unemployment Through Co-operative Societies (case Study Of Anambara East L.g)
- Solving The Problem Of Perennial Cash Scarcity (among Workers) Through The Membership Of Ctls (a Case Study Of Imt Mpcs Ltd)
- Enhancing The Effectiveness Of Cooperatives Management Committee Through Cooperatives Education And Training (a Case Study Of Awgu Local Government Area)
- Auditing: An Essential Tool In Effective Management And Control Of Cooperative Businesses (a Case Study Of Selected Co-operative Societies In Aninri L.g.a, Enugu State)
- The Importance Of Studying Co-operative Economics And Management In Institutions (i M T Enugu)