This research is based on distress in the banking industry; causes implication and possible solution
Chapter one deals with the background of the study, the statement of problems, the purpose of the study, and significance of the study. Also the researcher went further to give the review of the related reiterative in chapter two.
Further more, the chapter three talks about the researcher design and methodology (area of study, population, sampling and sample procedure, and instrument of data collection, validation of research instrument and method of data collection and analysis).
The Researcher went further to explain data presentation and summary of result in chapter four and discussion of the result implication, recommendation and possible solution in chapter five.
TABLE OF CONTENT
Table of content
1.1 The background of the study
1.2 Statement of problems
1.3 Objective of study
1.4 Significance of study
1.5 Limitation of study
1.6 Definition of terms
2.1 Definition of distress in the banking industry
2.2 Nature of distress
2.3 Cause of distress in the banking institution
2.4 The impact of financial distress in the banking industry
2.5 Summary of the related literature review
3.0 Research methodology
3.2 Area of study
3.3 Population of the study
3.4 Samples and sampling procedure
3.5 Instrument of data collection
3.6 Validation of the research instrument
3.7 Method of data collection
3.8 Method of data analysis
4.1 Data presentation and result
4.2 Summary of result findings
5.1 Discussion of result
5.3 Implication of the researcher result
5.4 Recommendation/ solution
5.5 Suggestion for further research
5.6 Limitations of the study
Disclaimer: Note this academic material is intended as a guide for your academic research work. Do not copy word for word. Note: For Computer or Programming related works, some works might not contain source codes
CITE THIS WORK
(2012, 12). Distress In The Financial Industry: Cases, Application And Posible Solution.. ProjectStoc.com. Retrieved 12, 2012, from https://projectstoc.com/read/518/distress-in-the-financial-industry-cases-application-and-posible-solution
"Distress In The Financial Industry: Cases, Application And Posible Solution." ProjectStoc.com. 12 2012. 2012. 12 2012 <https://projectstoc.com/read/518/distress-in-the-financial-industry-cases-application-and-posible-solution>.
"Distress In The Financial Industry: Cases, Application And Posible Solution.." ProjectStoc.com. ProjectStoc.com, 12 2012. Web. 12 2012. <https://projectstoc.com/read/518/distress-in-the-financial-industry-cases-application-and-posible-solution>.
"Distress In The Financial Industry: Cases, Application And Posible Solution.." ProjectStoc.com. 12, 2012. Accessed 12, 2012. https://projectstoc.com/read/518/distress-in-the-financial-industry-cases-application-and-posible-solution.
- Related Works
- The Role Of Community Bank In Rural Development Of Nigeria
- Minimization Of Bank Fraud In Nigeria Commercial Banks
- The Impact Of Monetary And Fiscal Policies Of Central Bank Of Nigeria On The Profitability Of Bank (a Case Study Of Zenith Bank P.l.c
- Bank Financing Small Scale Business Unit. (a Case Study Of First Bank Of Nigeria Plc Enugu Branch)
- An Examination Of The Techinques Of Managing Financial Distress In The Nigeria Banking Industry
- Strategic Marketing Of Banking Services In Nigeria
- Performance Evaluation Of New Products Developed In The Banking Industry 1999 - 2004
- Bank Failure: “causes And Consequences”
- The Role Of Financial Institution In A Developing Economy
- Loan Syndication As An Alternative To Business Finance In Nigeria