This research work is based on the production cost control in manufacturing organization.
The study was motivated on how to control cost in manufacturing industries in order to achieve the purpose of which the industry is establish.
To solve the research problem the researchers made use of only secondary source of data, since the guidelines for writing the ND research work in banking and finance was restricted to secondary source of data.
The research instrument used to collecting the data were textbook, journal, magazine, newspaper. Etc.
Also, based on data collection form secondary soruce, it is quite obvious that I have found out that for production cost control to fully and well carried out, there should be combination of man and material resources in efficient manner. Also, that the need for cost control is very important in the sense that it increase profitability of manufacturing firm.
Finally, I discover that may organization neglect the issue of internal control system in cost control and thereby call attention for immediate implementation of this in our manufacturing industry.
TABLE OF CONTENT
Table of content
1.1Background of study
1.2Statement of the problem
1.3Purpose/objective of the study
1.4Significance of the study
1.5Limitation of the study
Review of Related literature
Research Design and methodology
3.1Sources of Data (secondary sources only)
3.2Location of data
3.3Method of data collection
Conclusion and recommendation.
Disclaimer: Note this academic material is intended as a guide for your academic research work. Do not copy word for word. Note: For Computer or Programming related works, some works might not contain source codes
CITE THIS WORK
(2012, 12). Production Cost Control In Manufacturing Organisation.. Afribary.com. Retrieved 12, 2012, from https://afribary.com/read/545/production-cost-control-in-manufacturing-organisation
"Production Cost Control In Manufacturing Organisation." Afribary.com. 12 2012. 2012. 12 2012 <https://afribary.com/read/545/production-cost-control-in-manufacturing-organisation>.
"Production Cost Control In Manufacturing Organisation.." Afribary.com. Afribary.com, 12 2012. Web. 12 2012. <https://afribary.com/read/545/production-cost-control-in-manufacturing-organisation>.
"Production Cost Control In Manufacturing Organisation.." Afribary.com. 12, 2012. Accessed 12, 2012. https://afribary.com/read/545/production-cost-control-in-manufacturing-organisation.
- Related Works
- Clearing As A Means Of Sustaining Bank And Suppressing Fraud: A Case Study Of U. B. A. Main Branch Enugu
- A Research Into The Spiral Growth Of Banks In Nigeria: Manpower Problems And Solutions, Cannot Be Over Emphasized. In Pursuance Of This Investigation The Researcher Formulated Four Research Objectives, Utilized Library And Sample
- Challenges Facing The Nigeria Banking Industry
- Fraudulent Act In The Banking Industry Causes Effects And Possible Remedies
- The Study Of The Impact Of Universal Banking In Nigeria Financial System .
- Internal Control System As A Means Of Preventing Fraud In Nigeria Financial Institution (a Case Study Of First Bank Of Nigeria Plc Onitsha)
- The Effect Of Claim Settlement On Profit Maximization In The Insurance Industries
- The Role Of Financial Institutions In The Management Of Loan Syndication In Nigeria Economy.
- The Impact Of Mortgage Banking In Nigerians Economic Development Programmes
- The Effectiveness Of Monetary Policy As A Tool For Controlling Inflation In Nigeria.