This project was undertaken to examine the importance of effective marketing of services in the Nigerian financial industries.
In the past, marketing was linked to services in industries like banking and rather to manufacturing industry in recent years; however, marketing activities industry in the banking industries have acquired increased importance and attracts more attention. The reason for this phenomenon is easy to appreciate for competition in banks, which market their activities and canvas for patronage through the provision of effective services.
In the empirical study of marketing of financial services, an attempt was made to determine the average time spent by customers in the bank for some basic transaction and to identify causes of delay if any.
The study is organized in four chapters, the first chapter focuses attention on the research background, its objectives, significance and limitations and definition terms.
The second chapter deals with the literature review and chapter three is on research design and methodology, while chapter four deals on the findings.
Recommendations and conclusion
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Table of content
1.2 Statement of the study
1.3 Purpose and objective of the study
1.4 Significance of the study
1.5 Limitations of the study
REVIEW OF RELATED LITERATURE
RESEARCH DESIGN AND METHODOLOGY
3.1 Sources of data (secondary sources)
3.2 Location of data
3.3 Methods of data collection (literature work)
Disclaimer: Note this academic material is intended as a guide for your academic research work. Do not copy word for word. Note: For Computer or Programming related works, some works might not contain source codes
CITE THIS WORK
(2014, 11). Origin And Development Of Co-operative Societies In Nigeria.. Afribary.com. Retrieved 11, 2014, from https://afribary.com/read/4549/origin-and-development-of-co-operative-societies-in-nigeria-5942
"Origin And Development Of Co-operative Societies In Nigeria." Afribary.com. 11 2014. 2014. 11 2014 <https://afribary.com/read/4549/origin-and-development-of-co-operative-societies-in-nigeria-5942>.
"Origin And Development Of Co-operative Societies In Nigeria.." Afribary.com. Afribary.com, 11 2014. Web. 11 2014. <https://afribary.com/read/4549/origin-and-development-of-co-operative-societies-in-nigeria-5942>.
"Origin And Development Of Co-operative Societies In Nigeria.." Afribary.com. 11, 2014. Accessed 11, 2014. https://afribary.com/read/4549/origin-and-development-of-co-operative-societies-in-nigeria-5942.
- Related Works
- The Improvement Of Banking Habit Of Rural Dwellers By Community Bank
- The Role Of Commercial Bank In Agricultural
- The Role Of Computer In Promoting The Efficiency In Nigeria Commercial Banks (a Case Study Of First Bank Nigeria Plc)
- The Impact Of Mortgage Banking In Nigerians Economic Development Programmes.
- The Developmental Impact Of Rural Banking In Nigeria (a Case Study Of United Bank For Africa Plc)
- The Problem And Difficulties Being Face By Banks As A Result Of Bank Failure With Specific Reference To Banks.
- Community Banks And Economics Development Of Anambra State, Problems And Prospect. [a Case Study Of Umudioka Community Bank Nig. Ltd Anambra State]
- The Role Of Central Bank Of Nigeria Plc In Agricultural Finance Development Problems And Prospects
- Cash Budgeting As A Basis For Making A Decision
- Idel Cash Holding And Its Effects In Developing Economy