This project was undertaken to examine the importance of effective marketing of services in the Nigerian financial industries.
In the past, marketing was linked to services in industries like banking and rather to manufacturing industry in recent years; however, marketing activities industry in the banking industries have acquired increased importance and attracts more attention. The reason for this phenomenon is easy to appreciate for competition in banks, which market their activities and canvas for patronage through the provision of effective services.
In the empirical study of marketing of financial services, an attempt was made to determine the average time spent by customers in the bank for some basic transaction and to identify causes of delay if any.
The study is organized in four chapters, the first chapter focuses attention on the research background, its objectives, significance and limitations and definition terms.
The second chapter deals with the literature review and chapter three is on research design and methodology, while chapter four deals on the findings.
Recommendations and conclusion
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Table of content
1.2 Statement of the study
1.3 Purpose and objective of the study
1.4 Significance of the study
1.5 Limitations of the study
REVIEW OF RELATED LITERATURE
RESEARCH DESIGN AND METHODOLOGY
3.1 Sources of data (secondary sources)
3.2 Location of data
3.3 Methods of data collection (literature work)
Disclaimer: Note this academic material is intended as a guide for your academic research work. Do not copy word for word. Note: For Computer or Programming related works, some works might not contain source codes
CITE THIS WORK
(2014, 11). Origin And Development Of Co-operative Societies In Nigeria.. ProjectStoc.com. Retrieved 11, 2014, from https://projectstoc.com/read/4549/origin-and-development-of-co-operative-societies-in-nigeria-5942
"Origin And Development Of Co-operative Societies In Nigeria." ProjectStoc.com. 11 2014. 2014. 11 2014 <https://projectstoc.com/read/4549/origin-and-development-of-co-operative-societies-in-nigeria-5942>.
"Origin And Development Of Co-operative Societies In Nigeria.." ProjectStoc.com. ProjectStoc.com, 11 2014. Web. 11 2014. <https://projectstoc.com/read/4549/origin-and-development-of-co-operative-societies-in-nigeria-5942>.
"Origin And Development Of Co-operative Societies In Nigeria.." ProjectStoc.com. 11, 2014. Accessed 11, 2014. https://projectstoc.com/read/4549/origin-and-development-of-co-operative-societies-in-nigeria-5942.
- Related Works
- Bank Fraud And Its Effects On Nigerian’s Economy (a Case Study Of Afribank Nigeria Pic Enugu)
- The Role Of Financial Sector In The Promotion Of Non â€“ Oil Exports In Nigeria
- Improving Customer Service In Nigeria Commercial Banks
- Management Crisis Of The Banking Industry : (a Case Study Of Some Distress Banks)
- Checking Distress In The Nigerian Banking Sector The Role Of Accountants And Auditors (a Case Study Of First Bank Of Nigeria Plc, Awka)
- Minimization Of Bank Fraud In Nigeria Commercial Banks
- Nigeria Deregulations, Impact And Implication
- Loan Recovery Problem In Commercial Banks Of Nigeria: The Impact On The Fainancial Subsector Of The Economy (a Case Study Of Union Bank Nigeria Plc)
- The Effect Of High Interest Rate In Small Scale Industry
- Working Capital Management In Automobile Industry