The purpose of writing this paper, I have evaluated and highlight the role play by insurance companies in the nations economic development and growth. The focus in the study is on the major development with in the following sectors of the economy.
Banking institution: The insurance companies have played vital roles in the development of banking institutions. These foundations of the insurance institution had helped the banks because most distressed banks are due to loan which they are unable to recover.
Individual: insurance stimulates business activities since in the event of any loss the insurance must indemnify the individual restraining the money and property which could have been on economic west.
The public: the public had almost lost faith in indigenous bodies but the establishment of NDIC has vectored the confidence in the public to deposit with these banks.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
TITLE PAGE i
APPROVAL PAGE ii
TABLE OF CONTENT
1.1 OBJECTIVE OF THE STUDY
1.2 SIGNIFICANCE OF THE STUDY
1.3 SCOPE AND LIMITATION OF THE STUDY
1.4 DEFINITION OF TERMS
2.1 OVERVIEW OF INSURANCE
2.2 DIFFERENT CLASSES OF INSURANCE AND THEIR CONTRIBUTION IN ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT
2.3 THE ROLE OF INSURANCE
2.4 RESTRICTIVE FUNCTIONS
3.1 SUMMARY OF FINDINGS
Disclaimer: Note this academic material is intended as a guide for your academic research work. Do not copy word for word. Note: For Computer or Programming related works, some works might not contain source codes
CITE THIS WORK
(2014, 11). The Role Of Insurance Companies In The Nation’s Economic Development And Growth.. ProjectStoc.com. Retrieved 11, 2014, from https://projectstoc.com/read/4390/the-role-of-insurance-companies-in-the-nation-rsquo-s-economic-development-and-growth-3403
"The Role Of Insurance Companies In The Nation’s Economic Development And Growth." ProjectStoc.com. 11 2014. 2014. 11 2014 <https://projectstoc.com/read/4390/the-role-of-insurance-companies-in-the-nation-rsquo-s-economic-development-and-growth-3403>.
"The Role Of Insurance Companies In The Nation’s Economic Development And Growth.." ProjectStoc.com. ProjectStoc.com, 11 2014. Web. 11 2014. <https://projectstoc.com/read/4390/the-role-of-insurance-companies-in-the-nation-rsquo-s-economic-development-and-growth-3403>.
"The Role Of Insurance Companies In The Nation’s Economic Development And Growth.." ProjectStoc.com. 11, 2014. Accessed 11, 2014. https://projectstoc.com/read/4390/the-role-of-insurance-companies-in-the-nation-rsquo-s-economic-development-and-growth-3403.
- Related Works
- The Role Of Microfinance Banks In The Promotion And Development Of Entrepreneurship In Semi Urban And Rural Areas
- The Impact Of Tax Incentives On Economic And Industrial Development (a Case Study Of Board Of Internal Revenue Enugu State
- A Critical Appraisal Of Non-cash Transaction Policy Of Central Bank Of Nigeria
- The Impact Of Interest Rate On Investment Decision In Nigeria. An Econometric Analysis (1981-2010)
- Impact Of Trade Barrier On Economic Growth And Development In Nigeria ( 1990-2014
- The Increase In The Price Of Fuel And Its Impact On The Nigeria Masses
- The Use Of Merger And Acquisition As A Growth And Survival Strategy In A Depressed Economy
- The Role Of The Agricultural Sector As An Accelerator To Nigeria Economy
- Globalization And Its Impact On Economic Growth Of The Nigerian Economy (1986 - 2008)
- The Effect Of Exchange Rate On The Nigerian Balance Of Payments (1970-2010)