The growth and development of any nation is always the major concern of every government, many policies and programme with matching strategies are put in place especially in government owned establishment. All these are with a view to improving the economic were being both nation and its general populace.
However a visit of any of government owned establishment will conscience that there is room for improvement as there is a lot of existing problem ranging from race of managerial know how to general discipline birth at higher and cover levels of management.
Resources are poorly utilized while organizational policies act as determination they than facilitators of decision mating. In most cases delegation of responsible with commiserate authority been with is observed. Therefore, in the well foreign that arouses the interest of researcher to embark on this study with view of finding out the causes of problems effect and suggest solution there to with Hotel presidential, Enugu as a case study.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
TABLE OF CONTENT
1.1Background of the Study
1.2Statement of the Problem
1.3Purpose of the Study
1.4Scope of the Study
1.6Significance of the Study
1.7Definition of Terms
1.8Limitation of Study
2.1Meaning of Management
2.2Various School of Thought
2.3Functions of Management
2.5Problem Encountered in Management Practices
2.6Management of Hotel Presidential, Enugu
3.0Research Design and Methodology
3.2Scope of Study
3.3Population of the Study
3.4Sample Size and Sampling Procedure
3.5Instrument for Data Collection
3.6Method of Data Collection/ Analysis
4.0Presentation and Analysis
4.1Presentation for Data Collection
4.2Testing of Hypothesis
5.o Discussion of Finding, Recommendation and Conclusion
5.1Discussion of Findings
5.4Implication of the research Finding Suggestion for Further Studies
Disclaimer: Note this academic material is intended as a guide for your academic research work. Do not copy word for word. Note: For Computer or Programming related works, some works might not contain source codes
CITE THIS WORK
(2012, 11). The Management Problems Of Government Parastatals In Nigeria (a Case Study Of Hotel Presidential Enugu).. ProjectStoc.com. Retrieved 11, 2012, from https://projectstoc.com/read/427/the-management-problems-of-government-parastatals-in-nigeria-a-case-study-of-hotel-presidential-enugu
"The Management Problems Of Government Parastatals In Nigeria (a Case Study Of Hotel Presidential Enugu)." ProjectStoc.com. 11 2012. 2012. 11 2012 <https://projectstoc.com/read/427/the-management-problems-of-government-parastatals-in-nigeria-a-case-study-of-hotel-presidential-enugu>.
"The Management Problems Of Government Parastatals In Nigeria (a Case Study Of Hotel Presidential Enugu).." ProjectStoc.com. ProjectStoc.com, 11 2012. Web. 11 2012. <https://projectstoc.com/read/427/the-management-problems-of-government-parastatals-in-nigeria-a-case-study-of-hotel-presidential-enugu>.
"The Management Problems Of Government Parastatals In Nigeria (a Case Study Of Hotel Presidential Enugu).." ProjectStoc.com. 11, 2012. Accessed 11, 2012. https://projectstoc.com/read/427/the-management-problems-of-government-parastatals-in-nigeria-a-case-study-of-hotel-presidential-enugu.
- Related Works
- Application Of Total Quality Management Techniques The Manufacturing Sector Of Nigeria Economy (a Case Study Of Emenite Ltd, Emene, Enugu)
- The Problems And Prospect Of Establishing Small Scale Industry (a Case Study Of Garri Processing Industry Abakpa Nike, Enugu)
- Causes And Effects Of Examination Malpractice In Institutions Of Higher Learning In Nigeria (a Case Of Institute Of Management And Technology, (imt) Enugu)
- An Appraisal Of Social Responsibility Practice By Nigerian Corporate Organisations (a Case Study Of Anambra Motor Manufacturing Company Emene-enugu) (anammco)
- The Practice Of Staff Selection And Induction In Union Bank Of Nigeria Plc (a Case Study Of Union Bank Of Nigeria Plc)
- The Effect Of Motivation On Employees Performance In Global Polythene Industry Kaduna
- Strategies For Introducing A New Product In The Market (a Case Study Of Fanta Lemon Of Coca-cola Company In Enugu Metropolis)
- The Effect Of The Introduction Of Computer Into Organization In Nigeria (a Case Study Of Shell Petroleum Development, Port Harcourt Refinery Company (phrc) Eastern Division Of Rivers State)
- Solving Unemployment Problem, Through The Establishment Of Small Scale Industries In Nkanu East Local Government Of Enugu State
- The Effects Of Leadership On Management Of An Organization