The essence of the project research is to assess the problems facing students of higher institution of learning in ABSU Abia state and to ascertain the problems.
The study was designed with descriptive survey method and library techniques and also questionnaires. Interview and library materials were used in collecting data. A test retest techniques was used in testing for reliability of the instrument. A research question was passed and the understated hypothesis tested with chi-square method management staff makes decision without pre and discussion and consultations with students
TABLE OF CONTENT
Table of content
1.1General background of the subject matter
1.2Problems associated with the subject matter
1.3Problems that the study will be concerned with
1.4The importance of he studying the area
1.5Definition of important terms
2.2School of thought with the subject area
2.3The school of thought relevant to the problem of study
2.4Different methods of studying the problem
3.3Analysis of the data
Disclaimer: Note this academic material is intended as a guide for your academic research work. Do not copy word for word. Note: For Computer or Programming related works, some works might not contain source codes
CITE THIS WORK
(2012, 11). Problems Facing Students Of High Institution Of Learning And Their Solution (a Case Study Of Absu).. ProjectStoc.com. Retrieved 11, 2012, from https://projectstoc.com/read/408/problems-facing-students-of-high-institution-of-learning-and-their-solution-a-case-study-of-absu
"Problems Facing Students Of High Institution Of Learning And Their Solution (a Case Study Of Absu)." ProjectStoc.com. 11 2012. 2012. 11 2012 <https://projectstoc.com/read/408/problems-facing-students-of-high-institution-of-learning-and-their-solution-a-case-study-of-absu>.
"Problems Facing Students Of High Institution Of Learning And Their Solution (a Case Study Of Absu).." ProjectStoc.com. ProjectStoc.com, 11 2012. Web. 11 2012. <https://projectstoc.com/read/408/problems-facing-students-of-high-institution-of-learning-and-their-solution-a-case-study-of-absu>.
"Problems Facing Students Of High Institution Of Learning And Their Solution (a Case Study Of Absu).." ProjectStoc.com. 11, 2012. Accessed 11, 2012. https://projectstoc.com/read/408/problems-facing-students-of-high-institution-of-learning-and-their-solution-a-case-study-of-absu.
- Related Works
- Entrepreneurial Development And Sets Impact On Our Economy A Case Study Of Ebonyi Sate
- Industrial Relations As A Strategy For Enhancing Organizational Performance In Peugeot Automobile Nigeria Limited
- Improving Employee Performance And Morale Through Effective Communication (a Case Study Of Enugu State Water Corporation)
- Analysis Of Factors Responsible For Low Productivity Of Nigeria Workers In The Private Sector (a Case Study Of Nbl 9th Mile Corners Ngwo)
- Organisational Conflict And Management In Nigeria Higher Institution (a Case Study Of Enugu State University Of Science And Technology (esut)
- Retrenchment And Its Effect On The Moral Of Workers In Enugu State (a Case Study Of Imt Enugu)
- Training And Development Of Human Resource In Banking Operation (a Case Study Of Union Bank Of Nigeria Plc Enugu Main Branch)
- Problems And Prospects Of Operating A Small Scale Business In Enugu Metropolis (a Case Study Of Grand Metropoles Hotel, Enugu)
- The Role Of Communication In An Organisation Performance (a Case Study Of Nigerian Bottling Company, 9th Mile Corner, Enugu)
- Use Of Manpower Audit For Efficient Man Power Planning (a Case Study Of Enugu State Broadcasting Service)