This study investigates and examination of the role of cooperative thrift and credit societies to the development of urban area. The study was based on the orphanage mother multipurpose cooperative society. The research reviews the literature of related study and was duly acknowledge data collected through constructed questionnaires methods, comprising members of the study area. Using simple random techniques. The perceptible equations and tabular illustration were used to present data obtained in the study. Result obtained from the study suggested that members of the study area and the public benefit immensely from the activities of cooperatives societies. Hence cooperatives help in providing loans amongst its members.
TABLE OF CONTENT
1.1BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY
1.2HISTORICAL BACKGROUND OF THE AREA
1.3STATEMENT OF THE STUDY
1.5OBJECTIVE OF THE STUDY
1.6SIGNIFICANCE OF THE STUDY
1.7OPERATIONAL DEFINITION OF TERMINOLOGIES
2.2MEANING OF COOPERATIVE THRIFT AND CREDIT
2.3ASPECT OF COOPERATIVE THRIFT AND CREDIT
2.4PROBLEM OF COOPERATIVE THRIFT AND CREDIT SOCIETIES
3.3POPULATION OF THE STUDY
3.4.1JUSTIFICATION FOR THE SAMPLE SIZE
3.5.1JUSTIFICATION FOR THE SAMPLING TECHNIQUE
3.6INSTRUMENT OF THE STUDY
3.7PROCEDURE FOR ADMINISTRATIVE OF INSTRUMENT
3.8METHOD OF DATA PRESENTATION AND STATISTICAL ANALYSIS.
3.9LIMITATION OF THE STUDY
DATA PRESENTATION AND ANALYSIS
4.2PRESENTATION AND ANALYSIS BASED ON PERSONAL DATA
4.3DATA ANALYSIS BASED ON QUESTIONNAIRE
Summary, conclusion and Recommendation
5.2SUMMARY OF FINDINGS
Disclaimer: Note this academic material is intended as a guide for your academic research work. Do not copy word for word. Note: For Computer or Programming related works, some works might not contain source codes
CITE THIS WORK
(2014, 03). An Examination Of The Role Cooperation Thrift And Credit Societies To The Development Of Urban Area.. ProjectStoc.com. Retrieved 03, 2014, from https://projectstoc.com/read/2002/an-examination-of-the-role-cooperation-thrift-and-credit-societies-to-the-development-of-urban-area
"An Examination Of The Role Cooperation Thrift And Credit Societies To The Development Of Urban Area." ProjectStoc.com. 03 2014. 2014. 03 2014 <https://projectstoc.com/read/2002/an-examination-of-the-role-cooperation-thrift-and-credit-societies-to-the-development-of-urban-area>.
"An Examination Of The Role Cooperation Thrift And Credit Societies To The Development Of Urban Area.." ProjectStoc.com. ProjectStoc.com, 03 2014. Web. 03 2014. <https://projectstoc.com/read/2002/an-examination-of-the-role-cooperation-thrift-and-credit-societies-to-the-development-of-urban-area>.
"An Examination Of The Role Cooperation Thrift And Credit Societies To The Development Of Urban Area.." ProjectStoc.com. 03, 2014. Accessed 03, 2014. https://projectstoc.com/read/2002/an-examination-of-the-role-cooperation-thrift-and-credit-societies-to-the-development-of-urban-area.
- Related Works
- The Activities Of Agricultural Credit Guarantee Scheme In The Development Of Agriculture In Nigeria (a Case Study Of Central Bank Of Nigeria Enugu)
- Role Of Cooperative Societies In Reducing Unemployment
- Effects Of Thrift And Credit Society On Enhancing Members Living Standard (a Study Of Hamdala Hotel Workers Thrift And Credit Cooperative Society, Kaduna)
- Reducing Unemployment Through Co-operative Societies (case Study Of Anambara East L.g)
- Poor Management, A Stumbling Stone Of Consumer Cooperatives Development
- Reducing Unemployment Through Cooperative Societies (a Case Study Of Enugu North Local Government Area)
- An Analysis Of Federal Government’s In Increasing Cassava Production In Nigeria
- Cooperatives As Instruments For Women Economic Empowerment In Awgu Local Government Area Of Enugu State
- The Formation/registration Of A Co-operative Societies In Enugu State (a Case Study Of The Procedure Involved In Registering A Co-operative Societies In Enugu State)
- The Role Of Voluntary And Open Membership In Increasing The Efficiency Of Cooperative Societies