This study investigates and examination of the role of cooperative thrift and credit societies to the development of urban area. The study was based on the orphanage mother multipurpose cooperative society. The research reviews the literature of related study and was duly acknowledge data collected through constructed questionnaires methods, comprising members of the study area. Using simple random techniques. The perceptible equations and tabular illustration were used to present data obtained in the study. Result obtained from the study suggested that members of the study area and the public benefit immensely from the activities of cooperatives societies. Hence cooperatives help in providing loans amongst its members.
TABLE OF CONTENT
1.1BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY
1.2HISTORICAL BACKGROUND OF THE AREA
1.3STATEMENT OF THE STUDY
1.5OBJECTIVE OF THE STUDY
1.6SIGNIFICANCE OF THE STUDY
1.7OPERATIONAL DEFINITION OF TERMINOLOGIES
2.2MEANING OF COOPERATIVE THRIFT AND CREDIT
2.3ASPECT OF COOPERATIVE THRIFT AND CREDIT
2.4PROBLEM OF COOPERATIVE THRIFT AND CREDIT SOCIETIES
3.3POPULATION OF THE STUDY
3.4.1JUSTIFICATION FOR THE SAMPLE SIZE
3.5.1JUSTIFICATION FOR THE SAMPLING TECHNIQUE
3.6INSTRUMENT OF THE STUDY
3.7PROCEDURE FOR ADMINISTRATIVE OF INSTRUMENT
3.8METHOD OF DATA PRESENTATION AND STATISTICAL ANALYSIS.
3.9LIMITATION OF THE STUDY
DATA PRESENTATION AND ANALYSIS
4.2PRESENTATION AND ANALYSIS BASED ON PERSONAL DATA
4.3DATA ANALYSIS BASED ON QUESTIONNAIRE
Summary, conclusion and Recommendation
5.2SUMMARY OF FINDINGS
Disclaimer: Note this academic material is intended as a guide for your academic research work. Do not copy word for word. Note: For Computer or Programming related works, some works might not contain source codes
CITE THIS WORK
(2014, 03). An Examination Of The Role Cooperation Thrift And Credit Societies To The Development Of Urban Area.. ProjectStoc.com. Retrieved 03, 2014, from https://projectstoc.com/read/2002/an-examination-of-the-role-cooperation-thrift-and-credit-societies-to-the-development-of-urban-area
"An Examination Of The Role Cooperation Thrift And Credit Societies To The Development Of Urban Area." ProjectStoc.com. 03 2014. 2014. 03 2014 <https://projectstoc.com/read/2002/an-examination-of-the-role-cooperation-thrift-and-credit-societies-to-the-development-of-urban-area>.
"An Examination Of The Role Cooperation Thrift And Credit Societies To The Development Of Urban Area.." ProjectStoc.com. ProjectStoc.com, 03 2014. Web. 03 2014. <https://projectstoc.com/read/2002/an-examination-of-the-role-cooperation-thrift-and-credit-societies-to-the-development-of-urban-area>.
"An Examination Of The Role Cooperation Thrift And Credit Societies To The Development Of Urban Area.." ProjectStoc.com. 03, 2014. Accessed 03, 2014. https://projectstoc.com/read/2002/an-examination-of-the-role-cooperation-thrift-and-credit-societies-to-the-development-of-urban-area.
- Related Works
- Reducing Unemployment Through Co-operative Societies (case Study Of Anambara East L.g)
- A Study Of The Activities Of International Cooperative Alliance (ica) In Regional Office Of West Africa, Asia And The Pacific
- Review Of The Course Contents Of Bus 213. Co-operative Development. (a Case Study Of Co-operative Economics Department Of Institute Of Management And Technology (i.m.t) Enugu.)
- The Role Of Voluntary And Open Membership In Increasing The Efficiency Of Cooperative Societies
- Credit Management Techniques In Agricultural Co-operative Bank In Nigeria (a Case Study Of Nacrdb, Enugu)
- The Importance Of Cooperative Development To A Public Administration
- The Importance Of Studing Economics Of Co-operation As A Qualifying Subject For The Award Of O.n. D In Business Studies (a Case Study Of Institute Of Management And Technology (imt) Cem Department.)
- Increasing Agricultural Output Through The Activities Of Cooperative Societies In Enugu State (a Case Study Of Selected Agricultural Cooperative Societies In Enugu East Local Government Area Of Enugu)
- Cooperatives As Instruments For Women Economic Empowerment In Awgu Local Government Area Of Enugu State
- Reducing Unemployment Through Co-operative Movement (a Case Study Of Enugu North L.g.a) 2000 â€“ 2004