This research is based on the evaluation of working capital for the successful management of Hamdala Hotel. The research begin with the introduction which contains the background statement of the problems, objective, significance, scope limitation of the study and definitional of terms. Chapter two the research take a critical look at literature review of the entire working capital management, all these are well defined and explained in the chapter, chapter three of the research work explained the research methodology used in collection of data. In chapter four, the researcher analyzed and interpreted the data collected from the table based on the questionnaire distributed finally, chapter five comprises of the summary, conclusion and recommendations.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1.1Background of the study
1.2Statement of the problem
1.3Objectives of the study
1.4Significance of the study
1.6Scope of the study
1.7Limitation of the study
1.8Definition of terms
2.2The concept of working capital
2.3The need for working capital
2.4Determination of working capital
2.5Dimension of working capital management
2.5.1Management of cash and marketable securities
2.5.2Objectives of cash management
2..5.3Cash management strategies.
2.6.1Management of receivable
2.6.2Factors in credit policy and control
2.7Cost and benefit of credit extension
2.8.1Objectives of inventory management
2.8.2Levels of inventory management
2.8.3Inventory management techniques
2.8.4Assumption of economic order quantity.
3.3Area of the study
3.4Population of the study
3.5Sample size and sampling techniques
3.6Instrument of data collection
3.7validation of instrument
3.8Reliability of instrument
3.9method of data collection
3.10Method of data Analysis.
Data presentation and analysis
4.2Characteristics of Respondent
4.3Data presentation and analysis
4.4Summary Discussion of Findings
Disclaimer: Note this academic material is intended as a guide for your academic research work. Do not copy word for word. Note: For Computer or Programming related works, some works might not contain source codes
CITE THIS WORK
(2014, 03). An Evaluation Of Working Capital For The Successful Management Of Hamdala Hotel, Kaduna.. ProjectStoc.com. Retrieved 03, 2014, from https://projectstoc.com/read/1998/an-evaluation-of-working-capital-for-the-successful-management-of-hamdala-hotel-kaduna
"An Evaluation Of Working Capital For The Successful Management Of Hamdala Hotel, Kaduna." ProjectStoc.com. 03 2014. 2014. 03 2014 <https://projectstoc.com/read/1998/an-evaluation-of-working-capital-for-the-successful-management-of-hamdala-hotel-kaduna>.
"An Evaluation Of Working Capital For The Successful Management Of Hamdala Hotel, Kaduna.." ProjectStoc.com. ProjectStoc.com, 03 2014. Web. 03 2014. <https://projectstoc.com/read/1998/an-evaluation-of-working-capital-for-the-successful-management-of-hamdala-hotel-kaduna>.
"An Evaluation Of Working Capital For The Successful Management Of Hamdala Hotel, Kaduna.." ProjectStoc.com. 03, 2014. Accessed 03, 2014. https://projectstoc.com/read/1998/an-evaluation-of-working-capital-for-the-successful-management-of-hamdala-hotel-kaduna.
- Related Works
- The Role Of Foreign Exchange Market In Achieving A Realistic Exchange Rate For Naira
- Study Of Financial Intermediation And Resource Mobilization (implication For Economic Development In Nigeria)
- Auditing As An Aid To Accountability A Case Study Of Enugu State Post Primary School Management Board (ppmb)
- The Effects Of Taxation On A Depressed Economy. (a Case Study Of Enugu State)
- Cause Of Failure Of Small-scale Industries In Nigeria
- The Effects Of Computer Application In The Banking Sector
- A Study Of The Impact Of Financil Distress On Nigeria Commecial Banks A Research Project Presented
- The Impact Of Cost Control And Cost Reduction In Manufacturing Firms (a Case Study Of Nigeria Breweries Plc)
- The Impact Of Strengthening And Consolidation The Nigerian Banking System
- The Role Of Accounting In Societal Development (in The Nigerian Context)