The researcher has purely, analyzed the appraisal of debts recovery in merchant bank in Onitsha metropolis.
The researcher intends to know whether the debt recovery in merchant banks over the years had led to distress in banks, or poor management whether debt recovery board has failed to appoint the committee to look after the distress banks.
The researcher does not want to analyze the impact created but wants qualitatively examine of the impute which the procedure has created. This will then enable the researcher to either recommend the recovery system or suggest a more suitable system for the merchant banks operations.
Apparently in the analysis of data using the percentage, the researcher found out that every technology and regulatory changes no doubt affected the cost structure of the banks.
Also considering the importance of agriculture in our country, Nigeria government should reduce the interest rates to present farmers, agricultural investors to increase their productivity.
Lastly, the debt recovery boards have been expressed on the wisdom of merging some distressed banks in Anambra State. Such opinions suggest that resulting large banks would be more efficient in providing banking services of lower cost to the society while still making profit to their owners.
TABLE OF CONTENT
Table of contents
List of tables
List of figures
1.1Statement of Problem
1.2 Purpose of the Study
1.3 Significance of the Study
1.4Statement of Hypotheses
1.5Scope of the Study
1.6Limitation of the Study
1.7Definition of terms
2.0REVIEW OF RELATED LITERATURE
3.0RESEARCH DESIGN AND METHODOLOGY
3.1Sources of Data
3.3Method of Investigation
4.0DATA PRESENTATION AND ANALYSIS
4.1Data presentation and analysis
4.2Test of Hypotheses
5.0SUMMARY OF FINDINGS, CONCLUSION AND RECOMMENDATION
Disclaimer: Note this academic material is intended as a guide for your academic research work. Do not copy word for word. Note: For Computer or Programming related works, some works might not contain source codes
CITE THIS WORK
(2012, 10). An Appraisal Of Debt Recovery In Merchant Banks In Onisha Metropolis.. ProjectStoc.com. Retrieved 10, 2012, from https://projectstoc.com/read/113/an-appraisal-of-debt-recovery-in-merchant-banks-in-onisha-metropolis
"An Appraisal Of Debt Recovery In Merchant Banks In Onisha Metropolis." ProjectStoc.com. 10 2012. 2012. 10 2012 <https://projectstoc.com/read/113/an-appraisal-of-debt-recovery-in-merchant-banks-in-onisha-metropolis>.
"An Appraisal Of Debt Recovery In Merchant Banks In Onisha Metropolis.." ProjectStoc.com. ProjectStoc.com, 10 2012. Web. 10 2012. <https://projectstoc.com/read/113/an-appraisal-of-debt-recovery-in-merchant-banks-in-onisha-metropolis>.
"An Appraisal Of Debt Recovery In Merchant Banks In Onisha Metropolis.." ProjectStoc.com. 10, 2012. Accessed 10, 2012. https://projectstoc.com/read/113/an-appraisal-of-debt-recovery-in-merchant-banks-in-onisha-metropolis.
- Related Works
- An Evaluation Of Credit Management And The Incident Of Bad Debt In Nigeria Commercial Bank (case Study Of Union Bank Of Nigeria)
- The Impact Of Strengthening And Consolidation The Nigerian Banking System
- The Accounting System Of Local Government (a Case Study Of Aba North And South Local Governments)
- Cause Of Failure Of Small-scale Industries In Nigeria
- The Role Of Accounting In Nigeria
- The Role Of Accounting In Societal Development (in The Nigerian Context)
- “responsibility Accounting”
- Appraisal Of Issue Of Shares As A Source Of Finance In Public Ltd. Liability Companies (an Analytical Review Of Fisrt Bank Of Nig. Plc.)
- The Role Of Accountant In Managing And Liquidating Distressed Banks
- Factors Influencing Nigeria Demand For Equity Stock Investment (a Case Study Of Nigeria Stock Exchange Market)