The main focus of this research work is to examine the influence of multinational companies in the economic development of Nigeria. MNCâ€™s are agent of development in the sense that they constitute the source of capital investment, employment for the people, technological transfer etc. However, many detest their existence because they are agents of exploitation of the people they came to develop.
In this regard, the objectives of this work is to ascertain the extent of involvement of multinational companies in the economic development of Nigeria using indices like employment provision, transfer of technology and to determine the political, socio-economic implications of their existence in Nigeria. All these were discussed in the chapter one.
In chapter two, related literatures were reviewed. The literature encompasses of peopleâ€™s view on the activities of multinational corporations.
Chapter three consists of research design and methodology. The source of data used were primary and secondary sources. The primary sources include the use of oral interview and questionnaire while newspapers, journal, textbooks, symposia where sources of secondary sources.
In chapter four, the information collected were presented and analysed and the hypothesis were equally tested in which it was discovered that the MNCâ€™s are not interested in Nigeria economic development but are interested exploiting the Nigeriaâ€™s economy.
In chapter five, the recommendation made, is that Nigeria should develop her own indigenous technology that will aid her in her search for economic development.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Table of content
1.1 Background of the study
1.2 Statement of the problem
1.3 Purpose of the study
1.4 Significance of the study
1.5 Scope and limitation
1.6 Research question
1.7 Definition of terms
2.1 REVIEW OF RELATED LITERATURE
2.2 Concept of multinational company
2.3 School of thoughts about multinational company
2.4 Impact of multinational company in the Nigerian Economy
2.5 Some problems of multinational companies
RESEARCH DESIGN AND METHODOLOGY
3.1 Design of the study
3.2 Selection of population
3.3 Sample size
3.4 Research procedure
PRESENTATION, ANALYSIS, AND INTERPRETATION
4.1 Presentation, analysis, and interpretation
4.2 Test of hypothesis
5.1 SUMMARY OF FINDING
5.2 Implication of findings & conclusion
Disclaimer: Note this academic material is intended as a guide for your academic research work. Do not copy word for word. Note: For Computer or Programming related works, some works might not contain source codes
CITE THIS WORK
(2013, 05). The Influence Of Multinational Companies In The Economic Development Of Nigeria (a Case Study Of Guinness Nigeria Plc Benin City).. ProjectStoc.com. Retrieved 05, 2013, from https://projectstoc.com/read/1646/the-influence-of-multinational-companies-in-the-economic-development-of-nigeria-a-case-study-of-guinness-nigeria-plc-benin-city
"The Influence Of Multinational Companies In The Economic Development Of Nigeria (a Case Study Of Guinness Nigeria Plc Benin City)." ProjectStoc.com. 05 2013. 2013. 05 2013 <https://projectstoc.com/read/1646/the-influence-of-multinational-companies-in-the-economic-development-of-nigeria-a-case-study-of-guinness-nigeria-plc-benin-city>.
"The Influence Of Multinational Companies In The Economic Development Of Nigeria (a Case Study Of Guinness Nigeria Plc Benin City).." ProjectStoc.com. ProjectStoc.com, 05 2013. Web. 05 2013. <https://projectstoc.com/read/1646/the-influence-of-multinational-companies-in-the-economic-development-of-nigeria-a-case-study-of-guinness-nigeria-plc-benin-city>.
"The Influence Of Multinational Companies In The Economic Development Of Nigeria (a Case Study Of Guinness Nigeria Plc Benin City).." ProjectStoc.com. 05, 2013. Accessed 05, 2013. https://projectstoc.com/read/1646/the-influence-of-multinational-companies-in-the-economic-development-of-nigeria-a-case-study-of-guinness-nigeria-plc-benin-city.
- Related Works
- The Role Of Small Scale Enterprises In The Growth Of The Nigerian Economy (a Case Study Of Enugu North Local Government Area Enugu State Nigeria)
- Place Of Co-operative In Rural Development
- The Need For The Development Of Entrepreneurship In A Depressed Economy (a Case Study Of Nigerian Association Of Small-scale Industrialists (nassi) Enugu State Chapter)
- Problem And Prospect Of Small Scale Enterprise In Nigeria (a Case Study Of Ezinihitte In Imo State)
- The Problems And Solutions Of Staff Training And Development In Business Organizations (a Case Study Of Niger Breweries Plc, Enugu)
- Effects Of Pension Schemes On The Nigerian Workers (a Case Study Of Enugu State)
- An Evaluation Of The Effect Of Manpower Training And Development In Service Organisations. (a Case Study Of Power Holding Company Of Nigeria (phcn) Plc Enugu Zone)
- The Role Of Organization Structure On The Effective Management Of Selected Government Prostrates ( A Case Study Of I.m. T. And Star Printing Publishing Company Spp)
- Difference In Wages And Salaries Structure In The Nigeria Economic (a Case Study Of Unth Healty Sector)
- The Growth Of Business Education In Some Selected Higher Institution In Enugu Metropolis