Several literature and publications in delight concerning the contrition of service of the Nigerian manager have not been anything to write home about most of the writer point to the face that Nigerian managers are finding it more difficult to carry on with their job tasks responsible and to meet their role expectation both personal and societal. It is in light of this that the researcher chose to study the consequence of such difficult situation on the managers.
There is no dust that with such difficult situation on the managers parts such pettish and precarious conditions the managers are bound to have stress and frustration among them. This study was therefore aimed at finding out the prevalence of stress and frustration among Nigeria business managers.
The identification of problem of study led to assumption being made on the various associated with stress and frustration. The variable included the organization influence the job demand and the environment pressure.
The population of study consisted of the managerial position from the major business organization in Aba of Abia state.
This firm in our study is star paper mills Nig. Ltd in Abia state. A total of 60 questionnaires were distributed and 47 retrenched making for 78:33% of the population of study. Data collected were presented and analyzed, the hypothesis were tested using simple percentages and statistical decisions are based on simple data that is to accept or reject the null hypothesis (H0)
Based on the statistical testing of hypothesis assumptions were this sustained:
i)That stress and frustration are major handclaps to Nigerian business managers.
ii)That organization influence contributes to stress and frustration among managers.
iii)That job demand causer stress and frustration to mangers.
iv)The environment pressure cause stress and frustration to managers
v)Those Nigerian business managers will not leave their job as a consequence of stress and frustrations.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Table of content
1.1Background of study.
1.2Statements of problem.
1.3Objective of the study.
1.5Significance of the study
1.6Scope of the study
1.7Limitations of the study
1.8Definitions of terms.
2.1Conflict in an organization
2.2Sources of organization
2.3Causes of stress and frustration among mangers
RESEARCH DESIGN AND METHODOLOGY
3.1Introduction to the study
3.2Population of the study
3.3Sample size determination
3.4Instrument for data collection
3.5Validation of the instrument
3.6Reliability of the instrument question distribution & retrieval
3.7Method of data collection
3.8Method of data analysis
4.1Presentation & analysis
4.2Testing of hypothesis
4.3Summary of result.
5.1Discussion of result
5.2Conclusion and finding
5.4Suggestion for further study
Disclaimer: Note this academic material is intended as a guide for your academic research work. Do not copy word for word. Note: For Computer or Programming related works, some works might not contain source codes
CITE THIS WORK
(2012, 11). Stress And Frustration Among Nigerian Business Managers (a Case Study Of Star Paper Mills Nig. Ltd Aba, Abia State).. ProjectStoc.com. Retrieved 11, 2012, from https://projectstoc.com/read/413/stress-and-frustration-among-nigerian-business-managers-a-case-study-of-star-paper-mills-nig-ltd-aba-abia-state
"Stress And Frustration Among Nigerian Business Managers (a Case Study Of Star Paper Mills Nig. Ltd Aba, Abia State)." ProjectStoc.com. 11 2012. 2012. 11 2012 <https://projectstoc.com/read/413/stress-and-frustration-among-nigerian-business-managers-a-case-study-of-star-paper-mills-nig-ltd-aba-abia-state>.
"Stress And Frustration Among Nigerian Business Managers (a Case Study Of Star Paper Mills Nig. Ltd Aba, Abia State).." ProjectStoc.com. ProjectStoc.com, 11 2012. Web. 11 2012. <https://projectstoc.com/read/413/stress-and-frustration-among-nigerian-business-managers-a-case-study-of-star-paper-mills-nig-ltd-aba-abia-state>.
"Stress And Frustration Among Nigerian Business Managers (a Case Study Of Star Paper Mills Nig. Ltd Aba, Abia State).." ProjectStoc.com. 11, 2012. Accessed 11, 2012. https://projectstoc.com/read/413/stress-and-frustration-among-nigerian-business-managers-a-case-study-of-star-paper-mills-nig-ltd-aba-abia-state.
- Related Works
- Administrative Stress And Modern Manager In Private Business Organization (a Case Study Hallmark Bank Enugu)
- Training And Development Prerequisite For High Productivity (a Case Study Of Beecham Plc)
- The Effects Of Value Added Tax (vat) On Nigerian Industries
- The Role Of Small Industries In The Economic Development Of Nigeria (case Study Of Redima Sachet Water)
- Strategies For Improving Workers Morale And Productivity In An Organization [a Case Of Study Of Enugu State Transport Company (entraco)]
- Impact Of Materials Management In The Productvity Of Seven-up (7up) Bottling Company, Kaduna Plant
- Leadership Effectiveness In A Government Owned Financial Institution (a Case Study Of Nigeria Industrial Development Bank Enugu)
- The Impact Of Delegation On Management Decision Making (a Case Study Of Zenith Bank Plc Enugu)
- The Influence Of Multinational Companies In The Economic Development Of Nigeria (a Case Study Of Guinness Nigeria Plc Benin City)
- Problem Of Human Resources Management In Small Business Enterprise (a Case Study Of Robam Store Enugu)