The purpose of this study is the working conditions on the performance of professional secretaries. Amongst all other working conditions, the researcher has deiced to choose leadership styles for this study.
In sourcing and collection of data meant for the research work, the researcher used oral interview to professional secretaries. Also, she designed a 30 item questionnaire for the purposes. The questionnaire was collected and analysed using the simple percentage methods. After the analysis of the questionnaire, the following findings were made.
1. Perceived leadership and style has a significant effects on
2. There is significant relationship between work performance and condition
3. The relationship between work performance and work condition depends significantly on perceive leadership style.
Based on these findings from the analyzed questionnaires, the following recommendations were made.
(a) A great percentage of democratically oriented leaders should be given opportunity to operate in the different establishments being mentioned.
b. Employees work performance should be encouraged and maintained under all leadership styles.
3. In order hat he aims and objectives of any establishment be achieved, there should be more of democratic styles of leaders
TABLE OF CONTENT
Table of contents
1.1 Background of the study
1.2 Statement of problems
1.3 The purpose of the study
1.4 Hypothesis Research Question
1.5 Significance of the study
1.6 The scope of the study
2.0 Review of Related Literature
2.1 Factors Affecting work Performance
2.2 Leadership style
2.3 Effects of Leadership style on Employees performance
2.5 The motivation process
2.6 Employee productivity and satisfaction
2.7 Summary of Related Literature
3.0 Research methodology
3.1 Research Design
3.2 Area of study
3.3 Population of the study
3.4 Sample and sampling procedures
3.5 Instrumentation of Data collection validation of Research Instruments
3.6 Validation of Research Instruments
3.7 Reliability of Research Instruments
3.8 Method of Administration of Research instruments
3.9 Method of Data Analysis
4.1 Data Analysis, Results, Interpretation and discussions
4.2 General Description of Data
4.3 Test of Hypothesis
5.0 Discussion, implication and recommendation
5.1 Discussion of findings
Disclaimer: Note this academic material is intended as a guide for your academic research work. Do not copy word for word. Note: For Computer or Programming related works, some works might not contain source codes
CITE THIS WORK
(2013, 02). Impact Of Working Conditions On Performance Of Professional Secretaries (a Case Study Of Anamco Emene, Enugu).. ProjectStoc.com. Retrieved 02, 2013, from https://projectstoc.com/read/719/impact-of-working-conditions-on-performance-of-professional-secretaries-a-case-study-of-anamco-emene-enugu
"Impact Of Working Conditions On Performance Of Professional Secretaries (a Case Study Of Anamco Emene, Enugu)." ProjectStoc.com. 02 2013. 2013. 02 2013 <https://projectstoc.com/read/719/impact-of-working-conditions-on-performance-of-professional-secretaries-a-case-study-of-anamco-emene-enugu>.
"Impact Of Working Conditions On Performance Of Professional Secretaries (a Case Study Of Anamco Emene, Enugu).." ProjectStoc.com. ProjectStoc.com, 02 2013. Web. 02 2013. <https://projectstoc.com/read/719/impact-of-working-conditions-on-performance-of-professional-secretaries-a-case-study-of-anamco-emene-enugu>.
"Impact Of Working Conditions On Performance Of Professional Secretaries (a Case Study Of Anamco Emene, Enugu).." ProjectStoc.com. 02, 2013. Accessed 02, 2013. https://projectstoc.com/read/719/impact-of-working-conditions-on-performance-of-professional-secretaries-a-case-study-of-anamco-emene-enugu.
- Related Works
- Socio-economic And Technological Systems Of Modern Business And Their Effects On The Job Of The Secretary (a Case Study Of Nigeria Telecommunication Limited)
- Identification Of The Problems Of Secretarial Studies Department In The Institute Of Management And Technology, Enugu
- A Survey Of Problems Associated With The Teaching And Learning Of Shorthand And Typewriting At Both The I.m.t And Osisatech Polytechnics, Enugu
- The Effects Of Information And Communication Technologies On The Performance Of The Office Staff
- Motivation As An Instrument For Achievement Of Higher Productivity (a Case Study Of Guaranty Trust Bank, Enugu State)
- A Survey Of The Impact Of High Rate Of Failures In Shorthand In The Department Of Secretarial Studies, Benue State Polytecnic, Ugbokolo
- A Comparative Analysis Of The Attitudes Of Males And Females Students Towards Shorthand Course In The Institute Of Management And Technology, Enugu Enugu State
- The Contributions Of Modern Technology In The Advancement Of Secretarial Profession (a Case Study Of Anammco & Emenite)
- The Impact Of The Introduction Of The Computer On The Secretarial Profession (a Case Study Of Selected Banks In Enugu Metropolis)
- The Impact Of Information Technology On The Secretarial Profession (a Case Study Of Selected Business Organizations