Design and Implementation of a Computerised accounting system of an academic system
The importance of accounting is gradually being recognized as germane to prudent management of any institution firm. This has necessitated the need for the computerization of structured operations of the Accounting managers structured operations are known with certainly for instance, the computation and decisions based on Accounting ratios.
This project therefore is a case study of IMT Enugu. It describes the computerization of the accounting of the institution as packaged for its clients. Thus this study gives detailed methods for the development of an optimal Accounting database for IMT Enugu as well as the software required for the computation and tabulation of different Accounting ratios.
TABLE OF CONTENT
Organization of work
Table of content
1.1statement of problem
1.2Aims and objectives
1.3Delimitation of scope
1.6Definition of terms
3.0Description and Analysis of the Existing System
3.1Fact finding methods
3.3Objectives of the existing system
3.4Input, process and output analysis
3.5Information flow diagram
3.6Problem of the existing system
3.7Justification for the new system
4.0Design of the new system
4.1Output specification and design
4.2Input specification and design
5.2Program flow chart
Recommendation and conclusion
Disclaimer: Note this academic material is intended as a guide for your academic research work. Do not copy word for word. Note: For Computer or Programming related works, some works might not contain source codes
CITE THIS WORK
(2013, 01). Design And Implementation Of A Computerized Accounting System Of An Academics System (a Case Study Of Imt Enugu).. ProjectStoc.com. Retrieved 01, 2013, from https://projectstoc.com/read/614/design-and-implementation-of-a-computerized-accounting-system-of-an-academics-system-a-case-study-of-imt-enugu
"Design And Implementation Of A Computerized Accounting System Of An Academics System (a Case Study Of Imt Enugu)." ProjectStoc.com. 01 2013. 2013. 01 2013 <https://projectstoc.com/read/614/design-and-implementation-of-a-computerized-accounting-system-of-an-academics-system-a-case-study-of-imt-enugu>.
"Design And Implementation Of A Computerized Accounting System Of An Academics System (a Case Study Of Imt Enugu).." ProjectStoc.com. ProjectStoc.com, 01 2013. Web. 01 2013. <https://projectstoc.com/read/614/design-and-implementation-of-a-computerized-accounting-system-of-an-academics-system-a-case-study-of-imt-enugu>.
"Design And Implementation Of A Computerized Accounting System Of An Academics System (a Case Study Of Imt Enugu).." ProjectStoc.com. 01, 2013. Accessed 01, 2013. https://projectstoc.com/read/614/design-and-implementation-of-a-computerized-accounting-system-of-an-academics-system-a-case-study-of-imt-enugu.
- Related Works
- Design And Implementation Of A Computerized Airplane Passenger Manifest Information (a Case Study Of Sosoliso Airways)
- Efficient Network Routing Protocol With Effective Data Transfer Without Packet Loss Over The Ad Hoc Network (a Case Study Of Uba Enugu)
- Issues Involved In Upgrading A Computer
- Peer To Peer Messaging System Using Jxta
- Wireless Traffic Viewer Using J2me
- Network Load Balancing And Redistination Of The Traffic Over The Network Using Grid Computing System
- Design And Implementation Of Electronic Learning (e Learning) System For Nigeria Universities (case Study Of University Of Nigeria Nsukka)
- Design And Implementation Of Principles And Operation Of Sensor Based Intrusion Detection System (case Study Of Dhl Enugu)
- Design And Implementation Of Automated Vehicle Licensing System (a Case Study Of Kaduna State Board Of Internal Revenue)
- Design And Implementation Of A Computer Based Seaport Billing System (a Case Study Of Nigerian Port Authority Lagos)